It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted thug feed's a kitten to python in a sick Video

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
i didn't read all 7 pages of this thread.
i tried to look up laws on feeding snakes but couldn't find anything that helped. what are the laws for owning exotic pets?

i'm guessing the person in the video/photos broke some kind of law. why are the authorities looking for him if he didn't?

my problem with feeding the kitten to the snake is the kitten was helpless. it had no chance in surviving the snake's attack. at least a feeder mouse can run.

-subfab

link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

No, just educated guess. Same look, same M.O.
Call it a hunch.

link   

Originally posted by Nraged
This could be blamed on the economy? Pet stores charge for mice and rats.
People give away kittens daily for free. His pet needs to eat too. just sayin.

I would have no problem with that explanation if that seemed the case. It does not.

I myself study survival and would have no problem eating a cat for my survival after a lot of talking to myself.

But these are hypotheticals that aren't panning out. It's one thing to be Devil's Advocate or contrarian, it's another to overlook and obvious demented person gaining attention with an anti social act.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

You had a snake and didn't have a licence.
That shows how ignorant you are and how little you know about the care of animals.
You are lucky you were not caught by the Police, a Ranger or an Animal Activist and reported.

The fact that you do not need a license to own a snake in NY state is probably why I did not have one, need one, or get in any trouble for not having one.

More on your ignorance later though...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

That is not rational and purely based on emotion. There are people that consider cows family.

If you are saying people should be upset because SOME people bond with and love their cats like family, then should everyone also be upset that anyone eats beef because SOME people bond with and love their cows like family?

The argument you are making is, some people love cats so this is mean. Some people love cows. Some people love snakes. Some people hate cats.

Well first of all I was only describing what other people are feeling.

I myself would be upset with seeing a cow being fed to a snake for entertainment purposes then uploaded to youtube. It's the setup that upsets me. I guess you could say it's the human in the video that upsets people.
edit on 4-12-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

I get that and I do not NOT agree. It is just lamentable that that was not the OPs premise nor the running theme for the first 5 pages. Revisionary nostalgia is fun too though.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Algernonsmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse
reply to post by flexy123

Who says it was a pet?
Because it was a cat it was automatically a pet?

The Kitten had a name, it was Jasmine. Leads the viewer to believe that i was a pet for a few months until this person decided to do what he done.

Personally i think its terrible, For a domesticated animal such as a cat, a family pet, to become food for something such as a snake.
Wild cat, i'm all for it lets see that snake fight for its prey then, because wild cats are vicious little S*&t's, this cat however was a house pet, a domesticated animal who see's humans as some sort of mother/father figure, feed it, keep it safe etc, and it was a kitten, so how much chance did it have to really defend itself?

The fact that he set the whole feeding up and it wasn't a natural kill so to speak.

Yes true, in the wild animals eat animals all the time, its called survival.

In societies such as ours, it's different.

Dogs kill cats naturally, so by saying its alright to feed the Kitten to the snake, it would be alright to feed it to an Dog? or Crocodile?

This video is not cool at all, normal people would agree, so just quit making an argument for arguments sake dude.

Sure he can feed the Kitten to the snake, its an animal, and you can use your logic of " it happens in the wild" or "whats the difference between a rat/mice and a cat getting fed to it".

But the simple fact is, humans are raised with the understanding that cats and dogs are pets, and rats and mice are pests.

I am sure there are a lot of people that would find cruelty in a snake feeding on pet rats and mice as well.

There is a massive difference between domesticated and wild.

The fact it was a Kitten in the video meant the poor animal didnt stand much of a chance in the first place, so its cruelty in it's highest form of the word.
And since it wasn't exactly his first video of him putting kittens to their demise, makes me wish i could find the person and put an end to it myself.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I don't know....it definitely DOES look like him...
the whole story about this is very strange...

Here's a link to an Examiner article:
Luka Magnotta: The Cat's Eye to Evil

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Agreed, the person does need to be arrested if in fact they are
doing for the sheer pleasure. I dont agree with his choice, yet
none of us know the whole story. If it is the same guy, then he definately
to go to jail.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
reply to post by WinnieDaWho

Rodents are a natural food source for snakes. Kittens are not.

[/debate]

Care to back that up?
I am starting to wonder if anyone in this thread has any idea what snakes eat. They do not live off of rats in the wild. They live off of anything warm they can swallow.

Snakes eat lots of things, including cats.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by dreams n chains

He's arguing because pseudo-intellectuals feel compelled to make any argument that can be made, regardless of how they actually feel on the subject at hand.

This statement actually supports the claim I am about to make.

Generalizing.
Close-mindedness.
Opinionated.
Stubborn.
Comfortable ideology.

These are all terms I could used to describe everyone who responds the same way to any given subject without trying to look at things from a different perspective. I was hoping that I could help people here understand how they are falling trap to all these things, but (as expected) they continue to argue that they are right and we are wrong. Never once have I stated that the person was just in what he did, nor was I trying to directly defend him.

My only argument is against the close-minded and irrational thought process of the ones here that wish to deny anything that does not agree with them.

If you want to live and die with the same personality, consciousness, and ideologies that you believe make who you are, then sure, cling on to them as hard as you can.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Just a question here

We know snakes will eat anything

But can a snake find a domesticated cat in the same place where it found a hippo and a water buffalo?

link   

Can anyone name me an animal that feeds on kittens as a natural food source?

Every dog I had as a kid.

Do you seriously think cats have no predators in the wild? You are suggesting cats are the top of the food chain then?

link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

I am in Australia and you have to have a licence to own a reptile.
The friend who taught me about snakes was a licenced reptile owner and came from America.

Maybe it was Australia that she needed the licence but she did tell me she had them all her life.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The only thing sick and disgusting here is humanity trying to enforce it's artificial laws on nature...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Well, living in America, I can tell you that (at least, in my state) you do not.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I am not ignorant about what is important.
You are ignorant about psychopathic behaviour.
If you feel the need to go on about me being ignorant - go right ahead.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Now you are LYING.

Domestic KITTENS are not NATURAL food sources in the wild. Maybe an accidental incident every once in a while, but YOU KNOW it is not a habitual food source.

Why? DOMESTIC KITTENS are not in the WILD. You know that, you're spinning, you're lying, just to be a Devil's Advocate.

I'm done feeding your pseudo Contrarianism.

edit on 4-12-2011 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

So you think this guy thought this was a regular thing to do, completely normal, feeds his snake cats instead of mice and didn't do it and film it to be shocking and cruel?

What are you basing that on? That seems to have nothing to do with anything I said.
I am not sure why some of you are getting so hostile or argumentative. If we cannot discuss why we do not agree on this without people putting words in each others mouths, sending snarky U2Us, and foeing each other then I would suggest the snake is more civilized than most of the posters in this thread.

So please explain how you go from what you just read to that rather presumptive statement above? Have you read any of the things I said about the video? I have made my stance quite clear and yet have been told twice now I feel differently than I have stated.

Is this really this big a deal? Are people really getting this upset because I am not upset over an animal eating another animal?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Can you please furnish me with a list of predators which eat DOMESTIC KITTENS as a food source in the wild?
Meaning, are DOMESTIC KITTENS prey, in ANY circumstance, habitually?

Sure thing. Right after you explain to me what you mean by differentiating between kittens and domesticated kittens. Please tell me how to tell the difference in a youtube video. Thanks!

P.S. Do you understand the term "domesticated?" Hamburgers are domesticated. Get it?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
stetp 1

Take down his online accounts

step 2

After the kitten has been fed, feed the human to the snake

step 3

Catch the snake and cook it...mmmmm me love snake long time ......

step 4

Upload to youtube from step 1 to step 3.

Right, killing a person and cooking a snake. Way to combat cruelty.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join