It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted thug feed's a kitten to python in a sick Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

To all who have or are going to say that it was cruel, remember the photos the next time you eat ANY type of meat!

I am eating meat but i am not ####urbating at the thought that an animal gets killed for the sake of eating meat, nor do i find it or the thought funny or entertainment in the slightest. If that would be the case i were mentally ill, as obviously the poster of this video is.

I am eating meat...but also don't post "funny videos" with music online showing mass slaughter of chickens or cows and think it has some "entertainment" value.

Learn where insanity starts, please....do you think that someone who eats meat should automatically think that that the video is "ok" - especially in the way how it was made? CHEEZUS.

edit on 4-12-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

Do you have any idea how cruelly the animals in slaughterhouses and on "meat farms" are treated before they are killed? You might not be masturbating thinking about it, but your continuing to buy it supports the cruelty that goes with it.

How does that make anyone any better than this kid? How many chickens were kicked into a brick wall today because people love nuggets? More than one? I have seen it on video too. Now does that make the people taping that cruel?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I actually agree with what you're saying in that regard.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

I feed my dog, food that comes prepackaged and made specifically for dogs. I don't go and get a chicken or a hamster and videotape my dog killing it.
edit on 12/4/2011 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

But you have a problem with this guy feeding his pet snake?
Why should he make his pet starve when you would not let your pet starve?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
If you knew anything about cats, you would know they are emotional creatures that learn to trust and bond with you, they have similar emotions to humans.

And even 'cute, trusting blablabla' cats belong to the food chain. Cats eat smaller animals or generell meat (unless you feed them that disgusting cat food from the supermarket), get eaten by bigger animals. That's natural, that's the food chain, that's how the oh so beloved "mother earth' works.

But i get a good laugh out of obviously mentally challenged people like dreams n chains and other people who wouldn't have a problem if this video included mice or rodents (yeah, useless animals, they are here to get eaten) and not a cat (the holy grail of animals it seems)
It's funny what people interpret into a cat. So the cat was 'bonding' with the person in the video? trusting him? Really? For all we know, the guy could've bought that animal 20 minutes before, not giving a # as it's just food for his snake - no harm done here.

And the people who bring the baby comparissons are in my eyes the really sick bastards around here

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
This is disgusting I hope the guy is caught and banned from keeping pets altogether.

They say that those who abuse animals are most likely the type of people to go on to abuse children/humans.

This guy is a pedofile/murderer in the making. He must of had a really sad upbringing.

His moral compass is screwed.

Those who think its normal, are you clinically insane? Where in the world would a wild python ever meet a domesticated cat? this is silly.
edit on 4-12-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I feel sorry for the people that cannot see what's wrong with this.

Do you all seriously don't see whats wrong with videotaping a TRUSTING DOMESTICATED PET being fed to a snake?

I think what we are witnessing here is that sick people enjoy and defend sick things.

Can't wait till the video person gets caught! Oh, and they will.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I hear what you are saying about slaughterhouses. One of my early jobs in life was working at a Turkey kill plant for as long as I could stand the chemicals. Orientation requires a tour of the entire plant....kill room included. I don't care for how that process happens and goodness knows anyone adding cruelty to an already bad process by the sheer nature of it, needs to be shown the door with a boot to go with it.

How does pointing out the bad side of the production food industry somehow lessen the horror of watching some little psycho in the making feed the family pet to a snake? I just don't see the connection from point A to point B in that whole line of thinking.

edit on 4-12-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

I actually agree with what you're saying in that regard.

Cool
And I actually see your point in how people can react stronger to abuse of certain animals because they are cuter. We live in a confusing world that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Oh come on now, that is really pulling what I said in a direction I never intended and that ought to have been self evident in context. Dogs and Cats demonstrate an intelligence but there IS more to it than that. They also show a tangible affection we interpret as love..whether they see it that way or not. We BOND with them and they, with us.

Quite an assumption. You go form what we perceive to outright stating they bond with us. How do you know? Your whole point is that because WE THINK dogs and cats like us more, they are better than rats?

When was the last time you heard of a human bonding with a cow, sheep or guinea pig where it wouldn't follow criminal indecency charges?

Yesterday. Ever watched animal planet? Tori and Dean? Heard of Geoge Clooney?

There IS a serious difference in perceptions and that is what matters in viewing this as one SICK puppy. I don't blame the snake that ate the cat. I blame the two legged rat that helped the two meet that way.

Perceptions are purely subjective and you know that. Why should I get upset over how you perceive anything?

I feed my dogs but how does that compare?

You feed your pets.
He is feeding his pet.
You do not like him feeding his pet. How many horses went into making your dog food anyway?

It might surprise you to learn that fish and chicken die to feed my cats.

I'm not finding cute cuddly things to toss them and watch what happens next.

No, you let someone else do that part for you and somehow it makes you better?

Although if I did have a pet that preferred live food like a snake..and a BIG one like this...I believe I'd stick to the rodent variety or maybe guinea pigs.

Because they are not pets? Please come tell my niece that you are going to feed her hamster to your pet snake and see if she hugs you or recoils in horror at how cruel you seem to her.

PERCEPTION IS SUBJECTIVE.

I believe I've heard of them being used for the larger snake food menus, so to speak. I wouldn't go out of my way to film the feeding with one of the most objectionable animals a civilized person could imagine to use.

That is why you and this kid are two different people. I would never wear a baseball cap sideways myself but that does not mean I should condemn everyone who does.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

For all we know, the guy could've bought that animal 20 minutes before, not giving a # as it's just food for his snake - no harm done here.

Wow..we have SMART people on here tonight. /SARCASM

He didn't give a # about the cat? Wow...let me think about this...you might be right...he didn't give a damn about the cat.

Please provide address so i can send you the Nobel prize!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Last time I checked Rodents and Mice were near the bottom of the food chain

Cats were higher than mice in the food chain

Which further proves that this is a psycho that should be found and pay for this sadistic act of his, that sadly many here are defending.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
And even 'cute, trusting blablabla' cats belong to the food chain. Cats eat smaller animals or generell meat (unless you feed them that disgusting cat food from the supermarket), get eaten by bigger animals. That's natural, that's the food chain, that's how the oh so beloved "mother earth' works.

But i get a good laugh out of obviously mentally challenged people like dreams n chains and other people who wouldn't have a problem if this video included mice or rodents (yeah, useless animals, they are here to get eaten) and not a cat (the holy grail of animals it seems)
It's funny what people interpret into a cat. So the cat was 'bonding' with the person in the video? trusting him? Really? For all we know, the guy could've bought that animal 20 minutes before, not giving a # as it's just food for his snake - no harm done here.

And the people who bring the baby comparissons are in my eyes the really sick bastards around here

But aren't babies part of this food chain you talk about?
Just kidding.

I don't think they are sick for bringing up that comparison, because many people with cats have bonded with them and in a way they consider their cat as part of their family. This is another reason why this video triggers an emotional response, because they imagine their own cat(family member) being abused for video entertainment.

Is it really sick to love?
edit on 4-12-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Let's take a look at the movie industry. Horror movies are the most lucrative and supported

Oh my god..you are one of those guys who REALLY, REALLY is not able to see a difference whether something "is in a movie" (or computer game)..or whether it is real?
Then i HIGHLY recommend some treatment for you because you lost any sense of reality...probably the next columbine killer in the making right there because you don't care whether you are playing CS or whether you bring a Glock to your school, right..it's the same thing for you?
edit on 4-12-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

But all youtube videos are real and should be taken as seriously as possible with all kinds of alarms raised right?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I think you misunderstood my post. I don't think the video is ''funny'' nor am i ####urbating to it. My point was that a cat/kitten is considered food for a python such as a cow is food to us. Nor did i say that the person was in any sane or insane. Simply put that people posting are/were hypocrites for chastising that person for their selection for the snake when we eat meat of animals ourselves. CHEEZUS!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Why does one have more feelings for a cat than a rat, both are animals both have feelings. I suppose people just dont like rats, lol. Mind you, I wouldnt feed a cat to a snake.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

You know..It just hit me. I fell for a troll trap here. You have a good evening..or morning as it were. I'm going to disengage myself from the thread entirely now and the warped reasoning being used to justify what cannot be justified to many of us.

I said my peace and as someone else noted...this thread did show just how cold a couple fellow members truly are. Amoral is a good word to describe it in my view..and I'll be shocked if I'm too far outside the mainstream here at ATS in saying that, but perhaps I'm in for a shock. Some of this thread already has been. With that, I take my leave.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains
You, who are supporting this video and claiming "I see nothing wrong"......... I am proud to add you on my rival list.

Can you please list the members that have shown "support" for this video?
Can you please list the members that have seen NOTHING wrong?
I would just like to see how those lists stack up because I see no one supporting anything here and I see even fewer that have no problem. Most have a problem with the act of taping it.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

You actually changed my mind pretty well on this issue. That being said, I do think that people need to react with a little less anger and vitriol before all the facts come to light. It's been a pleasure and thank you for being respectful when we disagreed.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Most people here in this thread are just out of touch with reality.

Feed the snake a dog! who cares?

Hell why not feed it a 1 month old baby? after all the snake has to eat something and everyone is equal to small rodents and mice

Dogs are food in some places.
Does that make those people sick?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I feel sorry for the people that cannot see what's wrong with this.

Do you all seriously don't see whats wrong with videotaping a TRUSTING DOMESTICATED PET being fed to a snake?

You are giving the cat qualities you have no way of knowing it has. How do you know it was trusting? Cats are rarely trusting and for all you know, that kid just met that cat. I am having a hard time getting upset over the things other people, such as yourself, are INTERJECTING with no basis in reality.

My cats and I have a great relationship and I believe they trust me or would not sleep all over me. That being said, not all cats automatically trust and love the human in the video with them. Do you trust and love everyone you have ever been filmed with? Why should I believe this is a loving and trusting pet? What makes it any more domesticated than a cow?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join