It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted thug feed's a kitten to python in a sick Video

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
To the posters who say it is natural are 100% wrong. What is natural about keeping a python as a pet inside a house? They hunt outside in their natural environment. If he killed the kitten naturally i would have been ok but feeding a kitten who was live is sadistic and cruel. I hope someone feeds this guy to an alligator. I would pay to see that

There is nothing natural about keeping a cat as a pet either so going by your argument, owning a cat is just as cruel as feeding one to a snake. Maybe natural is not the argument to make when discussing OWNING animals?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Here you go, kitty revenge.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

The guy in this video has drowned a cat, fed one to a snake, and smothered two in a plastic bag..
Just sayin' never gonna make your point in this thread.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Owning animals is pretty natural actually. It's just life. People have kept animals (including dogs) for tens of thousands of years. Animals and insects do the same thing more often for food though.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

What are the natural predators of cats?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Wait, a few pages back you said you didn't watch the video, then someone called you out and said they bet you did and you admonished them for not reading your previous post and said you didn't again.Then in the post I'm replying to here you describe what you did or didn't see in the video.

How can anyone take you serious if you are mixing up your story and lying?

edit on 5-12-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeBombDiggity
There's plenty already dead things he could've fed his snake with.

He didn't need to kill that kitten.

I'd have taken it off him to save it, I'd have paid him for it too.

Cruel bastard.

Snakes do not like to eat dead things because in nature, they do not eat dead things.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
So, the natural thing of one animal eating another animal is sick and disgusting now?

I'm so sick of these obtuse comments here on ATS.
I'm for live feeding, I have no qualms seeing it. But the cat isn't a mouse and it's clear the cat would have gotten away if it wasn't for the snake owner who had to occupy the cat so the snake could have gotten at it.

I am so sick of these people talking about feeding a mouse to this huge ass snake or making the argument that the cat would have gotten away as if a mouse would crawl into the snakes mouth.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADMX101
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

You dont see anything wrong with it??! The loser fed it a domesticated animal! A f'n kitten at that! It wasnt a wild animal and Im sure the snake wasnt eating the thing to survive, it was being fed by a pathetic twisted punk... Not a thug like the title states. Thug implies someone intimidating or physically strong, not a little b***h that would $**t himself faced with anyone he tried to screw with that wasnt a kitten. Theres definately just no hope for some people...
edit on 4-12-2011 by ADMX101 because: Left out some comments, wanted to add them.

COWS ARE DOMESTICATED STOP TRYING TO USE THAT AS IF IT IS AN ARGUMENT.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noobastronomer

Originally posted by EspyderMan
reply to post by Noobastronomer

The fact these images are reposted without any disclaimer sickens me in the worst way. Thanks for making me see those pictures.

Maybe ATS would do better to ensure disgusting posts like this that seem to encourage this behaviour should be trashed. Whether you agree with this or not your participation, and mine as well, is promoting people to watch this stupidity.

didn't you notice the "WARNING" alert just before the pictures started ??

oh well...i didn't expect it to be shown in the thread....i thought it would just link you to the original source...

And there is nothing wrong to watch "Stupidity" like this......It obviously helps in bringing Psychopaths like him to light...and understanding that sick people like him do exist in this world of ours
edit on 4-12-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

There is nothing wrong with watching stuff like this? Want to show your kids? Think it should be on prime time TV?
I think it is psycopathic to find out there is a video of something you find repulsive and then you choose to watch it and ask others to do so as well. What was missing from the description that warrants anyone watching the video?
You seriously think it is a good thing to watch this even though you find the act so disgusting? Wow.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888
And to people that say a cat isnt better than a mouse or whatever. This isnt based on cuteness of an animal. Cats, no matter how young, are predators. Cats arent stupid enough to sit there like a mouse and wait to be eaten. Cats arent supposed to be snake food unless it just so happens to be sick, unable to move, or (in this case) distracted. As the above poster said, the snake owner had to help the snake eat the cat. The snake wouldnt need help with a mouse because it wouldve just stood there.

Now you are just being silly. A mouse would just stand there?
I guess that is because it knows what its purpose is?

Do any of you know what snakes actually eat?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

Originally posted by e11888
And to people that say a cat isnt better than a mouse or whatever. This isnt based on cuteness of an animal. Cats, no matter how young, are predators. Cats arent stupid enough to sit there like a mouse and wait to be eaten. Cats arent supposed to be snake food unless it just so happens to be sick, unable to move, or (in this case) distracted. As the above poster said, the snake owner had to help the snake eat the cat. The snake wouldnt need help with a mouse because it wouldve just stood there.

Now you are just being silly. A mouse would just stand there?
I guess that is because it knows what its purpose is?

Do any of you know what snakes actually eat?

Snakes are obviously vegetarians.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
That person in the video is a lonely P.O.S. who most likely has no friends, psychotic and pathetic, who does things to get attention, who has a major personality disorder and has urges that go beyond feeding a helpless kitty to a snake, I hope he gets caught for animal cruelty and goes to jail before his sick mind thinks of something else to do that will be worse than this, and the next python he gets belongs to a 7 foot man named bubba, and he becomes someone elses "kitty"

So you, like many in this thread, believe this person is sick, ill, damaged, and you want him punished, not helped? Am I getting that right?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by essanance
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

YOu are right it is the natural order , if this was out in the wild and the snake hunted the Cat ..However its not NATURAL IN ANYWAY for a human to feed someones pet to a snake in captivity ...It is cruel because its not natural ,

Owning a pet cat is not natural so therefor that must also be cruel.

its not the natural order for a human to feed the snake its prey ..So you argument is bogus and garbage ,

One of those arguments is.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Modern Americana
reply to post by rick1901

So many things went through my head when I watched that video. I wish I were in the same room as that kid when all of this was taking place. That cat wouldn't be the one strapped to the pole, that's for sure.

Nothing sounds psychopathic about that at all.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by samerulesapply
So I think this post has developed far beyond arguing any case in this guys defense, it's more about his intent and what else he might be prepared to do.

I have yet to read one single post defending this guy.
Can you show me?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dembow
Then the cat was NOT abused. The same if it was a mouse.

Oh..ok, the cat was not abused.

You are right. How can we be so wrong...

[no further comment needed in this case]

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
To the posters who say it is natural are 100% wrong. What is natural about keeping a python as a pet inside a house? They hunt outside in their natural environment. If he killed the kitten naturally i would have been ok but feeding a kitten who was live is sadistic and cruel. I hope someone feeds this guy to an alligator. I would pay to see that

There is nothing natural about keeping a cat as a pet ...

Cats are domesticated animals which live WITH and AMONGST humans. They are former wild-cats which evolved into domesticated pets because humans kept them. If people would not have had cats as pets since who knows how many millenia...house-cats wouldn't exist today.
edit on 5-12-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
That person in the video is a lonely P.O.S. who most likely has no friends, psychotic and pathetic, who does things to get attention, who has a major personality disorder and has urges that go beyond feeding a helpless kitty to a snake, I hope he gets caught for animal cruelty and goes to jail before his sick mind thinks of something else to do that will be worse than this, and the next python he gets belongs to a 7 foot man named bubba, and he becomes someone elses "kitty"

So you, like many in this thread, believe this person is sick, ill, damaged, and you want him punished, not helped? Am I getting that right?

So your telling me a "Serial Killer" must be helped rather than get punished for all the lives he's taken???..If one really needs help..he/she should seek it before committing such crimes

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Originally posted by ErvGotti
so it isn't twisted when they feed a mouse or a rabbit to a snake?

These animal;s are vermin and mostly carry diseases.... its different!!

Cats are here to be loved and give love back not to be fed to snakes!!

In fact as others have said, you shouldn't bec keeping snakes at home anyway... they belong in the wild!!

"most likely carry diseases?"

But several posters before you claimed these mice are made specifically for this purpose so they must be disease free.
Intersting tidbit, my cat almost killed me from a bit once. We were playing and he broke the skin. A week later in the hospital I was educated on how cats have one of the most poisonous bites any kind of housepet due to the bacteria they carry in their mouths.

So rats "most likely" is not a winner.
Cats on the other hand do carry toxins around.
Have you ever heard of toxoplasmosis? You do not get it from rats. You get that from indoor cats.
Cat scratch fever is not just a Ted Nugent song.

None of these arguments are landing.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join