It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted thug feed's a kitten to python in a sick Video

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

Hmm.. if it's the chillicothe close to me I guess I'll have to keep an eye on the local strays knowing you're in town

(that one's a joke btw)
edit on 4-12-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

You did catch that I myself am a cat owner and animal lover right?
From Cleveland to Circleville, deadcat deadcat deadcat deadcat deadcat. If I could I would run around that state adopting every abandoned cat having babies in a barn somewhere but I am really not looking to be that crazy cat lady and it seems I might be halfway there with just two.

It is just that as much as I love cats, I understand they fit into the food chain at a point where they are food for some things. I know people that have affection for animals I do not care for at all and I love me some steak so...I just cannot take my personal attitude toward how cute cats are and apply it to a snake lover with a hungry snake.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I didn't watch it either. I did however see this guys first video. Unfortunately.
The fact is it just didn't need to be. It was so the cat would suffer and not to just feed the snake.

I cannot argue that. I would not try to. I stated way way way back when that I thought this kid only did this for some kind of attention otherwise he would not have filmed it. Unfortunately this thread neglected that from the getgo and concentrated on how sick it was just to have a snake eat a cat and that was what I responded to. There is a lot more of that than there is, this sick kid with a history did something else that is not quite right for attention. I bet more people would be in agreement were that the path this thread had taken.

And come on.. you know what happens when any type of animal kills a person right?

edit on 4-12-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

Yeah and they do not even get a trial. Cruel and unusual, no?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

LOL.. if you can honestly agree with that analogy and think it is relevant to this argument than I've been paying you compliments in earlier posts.

Why would I agree with an analogy I just claimed came from the same people that I am not at all in agreement with?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Predators should not be kept as pets?!!!!
What then is a cat, a dog? predators!!
Really?

Also cat lovers, cats as pointed out, rarely live in the wild so most are domesticated, still cats kill and often. They kill rodents, lizards and birds...and then NOT eat them!!!

Did the guy tied the cat up? beat it? did any kind of harm to it before letting the python eat it? No? Then the cat was NOT abused. The same if it was a mouse.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I came across this UK pet forum, and there is a recent post in there (Nov 30) of this 'person' showing off pictures of a large yellow devil consuming a mammal given it by the avid photographer.See, I thought, how many UK residents are doing this same thing in this short time period. The similar appearing 'pet', the grisly showing off, the timeframe. What the heck, I thought I'd put it out there, I'm obsessed with some kind of resolution on this matter.
www.petforums.co.uk...
'reptile photo galeries' ('diablo')

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dembow
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Predators should not be kept as pets?!!!!
What then is a cat, a dog? predators!!
Really?

Also cat lovers, cats as pointed out, rarely live in the wild so most are domesticated, still cats kill and often. They kill rodents, lizards and birds...and then NOT eat them!!!

Did the guy tied the cat up? beat it? did any kind of harm to it before letting the python eat it? No? Then the cat was NOT abused. The same if it was a mouse.

I tried making this point to them several times but they seem to just reject it. They claim that this is "torture". How is treating a cat nicely... torture? If you say it's torture because he was killed by a snake, then all animals who die in the grasp of a snake's body are being "tortured" as well. I did not know Nature was in the business of torture.

Perhaps, it would have been more acceptable if he abused and hurt the cat before he fed it to the snake? That way he wouldn't have built up that "trust" you all claim to some how know the cat had.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou

The point is, you ingrate, that he could've went and bought feeder rats that were just as big if not bigger, and would've satisfied the python just as much.

I have been called several names so far in this thread from all the peace loving snake haters but "ingrate?"

For real?
Do you know what that word means?

Since you took the time to personally attack me and call me a pretty stupid name, I would love an explanation of why you feel it is relevant. You want your insult to land for it to matter.

Instead, this sick f**k who probably gets off on fingering children and stomping ferrets and then masterbating in their blood, puts on a santa hat and makes a video because he know it will draw an emotional response.

Kind of like how some people just completely make up things about molesting children and masturbating in animal blood because they know it will draw an emotional response?

If you cannot be rational there is really no point.

You know, they say people who get off on killing animals are most likely to have the same instincts to kill humans.

No they do not say that. What they say is that most serial killers have a history of animal cruelty. You have it backwards. Most A's are also B's but that does not make most B's also A's.

edit: the rats are bred specifically for the purpose of feeding the snake. that is their purpose. just like feeder mice, feeder fish.

That is their purpose? Do they understand that? Are you going to tell my niece that the only purpose for her pet is to die? Who decides what animal's purposes are? Did you decide? Was there a vote? How does that make it any less cruel?

See you had an argument when you specifically went after this kid but then you lose it again when you try and say mice are less cruel to feed to a snake because you have declared that is their purpose.

scientists experiment on rats all the time... not that its humane or anything, but animal rights abuses go on everywhere. sick bastards need to be called out. china..
edit on 12/4/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

They experiment on chimps too. Are chimps smaller and stupider than cats or just less cute?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Modern Americana
It wasn't so much that the snake ate the kitten that is disgusting, or that the kitten was eaten by the snake... such is the way of life. What I have a problem with, and many others would agree, is that the intentions of this guy were wicked, thus the whole thing is disgusting. He could have easily fed the thing a rat or something, but he chose a kitten (and recorded it, by the way) just to amuse himself and stir up others. That, my friends, is sick.

That snake was too big for "a" rat but again, you lose the argument. You say that he could have easily fed it a rat as if that makes it any less cruel. Why?

Please do not say because cats are pets or domesticated as that has been tried for 15 pages already. I am lookikng for something new that has not already been put down like a lame horse.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dembow

Dogs and cats are domesticated animals that do not live in the wild. So no they cannot be grouped in with wild predators. Justifying this guys actions makes you as bad as him. What this guy did was absolutely disgusting. It was the equivalent of feeding a baby to a wild african crocadile. This cat didn't deserve this gruesome death.
edit on 4-12-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

The difference being that we have changed the cow, the dog and the cat to be completely dependant on us, and changed their very nature.

A few thousand years ago there were no such things as housecats roaming north america. Neither were pythons. That is why it seems completely un natural.

The Egyptians had pet cats.
There are still wild cats, dogs, and bovine.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
No matter how much you try to justify this mans actions you are very much wrong. What this guy did was absolutely disgusting. It was the equivalent of feeding a baby to a wild african crocadile.

No one is justifying anything, we are just helping you out with your perspective.

Dogs and cats are domesticated animals that do not live in the wild. So no they cannot be grouped in with wild predators

Sure, they can not be group as WILD predators but they are still predators. My friend's DOMESTICATED dog is all the time killing squirrels and ground hogs, and his cats kill birds and mice all the time and just leave them on the doorstep as if it is a present for their owner. Sure, maybe a chihuahua would have a hard time killing something, but not most dogs and cats.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by antonia
Great, now I know I'm on ATS with amoral psychopaths.

Yes...it is amazing how many there are!......

It is never polite to whisper in elevators like that.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This is totally wrong in every way. How people live with themselves I dont know.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mus8472
It's been said already but I'm going to weigh in here because so many of you people disgust me. If it's in the wild then it's fine, no problem. If the snake gets out in the house and finds the cat and eats it, fine, no problem. If some sicko holds the cat down to ensure the snake eats it then that's just wrong.

Is that what happened? Did he force feed it to the snake like that?

Cats are not a natural food source for the snake, rodents are.

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any warm blooded animal a snake can swallow is a natural food source. They eat dogs, cows, birds, other reptiles, amphibians, and yes rodents. Where is everyone getting the idea that what is sold in pet stores as food for snakes is the only thing they eat in the wild?

I picture many of you expecting cats to hunt tender vittles in the jungle as that must be what they naturally eat since that is what is sold as food for them.

As has been stated, there are rodents out there specifically grown to be food for pet reptiles, just like there are cows and pigs specifically grown to be food for us. This is inexcusable.
edit on 4-12-2011 by mus8472 because: Spelling

How does "specifically gowing them" for food different? That is such an odd statement to make. It is cruel to feed a rat to a snake then unless it was one of the ones bred specifically for that I take it? Otherwise that was nonsense and pointless. So how does a cow know that it should enjoy being killed for food as that is its purpose?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrFantasticFox
Look i'm on board with the whole this is how nature goes but this is just pure cruelty and twisted mentality. I mean the dude even filmed it that takes a serioulsy screwed up individual. So I hope that person gets eaten by a snake.

Yeah, that David Attenborough is one sick #

He has a ton of this sick crap and it is on television.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
What makes this cruel is the kitten was a pet, and bonded to it's human owners.

I have agreed with and starred every single post of yours I have come across. But I have to ask where you come by this information? I saw no evidence in the video that that cat was his pet nor that it had bonded with anyone. Is there more footage of years of bonding with this apparently few months old kitten?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
I see the idea of feeding a kitten to a snake less offensive than eating veal.

As a cat owner and meat eater I just want to say thank you for that.
It is fun to get upset over some kid in a video online because it is way easier than acknowleding the massive amounts of cruelty built into our food supply. This kid is an easy target and that emboldened people apparently.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by WatchRider

Originally posted by Noobastronomer
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE..!! I'm sorry but Wow im amazed at some of the reply's in here... Sure the snake was doing what comes natural - feeding. However, to feed a kitten and video tape it for one's amusement is really a sadistic act in my opinion....How would you feel if i christmas wrapped one of you, feed you to a LION and videotaped it?

edit on 4-12-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

It just tell's me that humanity is off the charts with what it'll do for sick pleasure's like this.
The apathy from the rest is deafening.
If that was my kid he'd be put up for immediate adoption, after having ten-bells of whooping thrashed out of him!

What are the parents doing?!

Have you ever owned a snake?

This may come as a shock to many, but there is a certain sadistic attitude one must have in order to own a snake and feed it.

As an example, a young snake eats mice. Does anyone know what a common practice is when feeding mice to a snake?

The common practice is to grab the mouse by it's tail and smack it's head hard against the wall in order to daze it. This prevents the mouse from biting the snake and causing the snake harm or injury. Not anyone can take a defenseless animal and do that.

Whats interesting is that its just that kind of desensitization to humans that turn them into sadistic killers.

Reading both posts all the way through, you are saying all snake owners that actually feed their snake will turn into a sadistic killer? Is that really rational?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

The point is that type of snake would never encounter that type of cat in the wild. It was an unfair match for the snake and that is why it was unnatural and cruel. Why can you not understand this?
edit on 5-12-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamount

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
So, the natural thing of one animal eating another animal is sick and disgusting now? I always thought that was how it's supposed to be and happens around the world every time. I don't see what's wrong with it...

Animals that are found in a similar environment, since when are kittens in the same environment as a python?

Ever since cats started having babies.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join