It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation between an alien and man

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Alien: So, just because I have came to your planet and took human form, you believe that I'm lying to you when I say I was born on another planet? If I'm not mistaken, you humans refer to that as being a skeptic right...?

Man: Well you don't look like the aliens that we've seen on TV. And if you're really an alien, why aren't you trying to communicate with us humans and try to exchange information with us?

Alien: You humans...so ignorant, and I don't mean that in a condescending way.

Man: [Looks skeptical] So...[Clears his voice]

Alien: For the sake of this conversation, I will use an analogy so that you fully understand what I'm trying to convey. Before I give you my simple analogy, let me start of by saying this...as you sit there and wondering if I am who I say I am, your ignorance alone is a scent that we aliens smell from a far. Don't take it the wrong way, but it's unbelievable that after hundreds and thousands of years you humans still believe that you just evolve into who you are now, and not only that, but that you are far superior to every being on this planet. You also believe that you live on the only planet that can sustain life when the universe is unfathomably vast...amazing!

The reason why I wouldn't attempt to try to exchange knowledge with you is because for one, I know everything that you already know, and two, If I were to try to provide you an iota of the knowledge that I have gained over the last three thousand years, it would be like you trying to convey what little knowledge you have to an ant. Although a dog can understand certain human commands, he still is unable to have a conversation with you. Furthermore, even if you were a dog and could understand some of what I could convey...my words to you would only be commands, we would never be able to truly dialogue...not in this lifetime at least. But that is not the case is it?

To me...you are an ant. I will not step on you, but because my race has been around for so long, we are able to speak and understand the languages that has came before us...reason why? My ancestors found out that to act as if we are superior to ever other being is futile. Everything is alive on your planet, yet you treat plants like plants, animals like animals and water like water, when if you pay attention, these entities could teach you a lot. So why would I have a dialogue with you, when clearly I'm on a different intellectual echelon than you are. Start communicating with the other entities the you have here...learn from them and then tell your great great great great great grandson to converse with my first born. You humans are just too oblivious to comprehend the simplest things.

So from the look on your face, I guess you didn't truly understand the gravity of such a request...

Man: [Dumbfounded look on his face] Security!

This is just something that was floating through my head guys...not looking for any criticism, but I thought it would cool to share it with ATS. Read it, laugh, comment or better yet...continue the conversation!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
man: who's that chick with you.

alien: thats magmalda. she's the most beautiful female on our planet. this is something you can understand. i brought her here to reproduce with you.

man: shes bald and hairy.

alien: here's a case of miller lite.

man: right on.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
divine! you must write a book ! that is the way i think too ...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I just hope first contact isn't with any person affiliated with any government. I wouldn't doubt if ETs did come that the governments of the world would attack first and ask questions later.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
lmao... thats pretty much how it will go ..
one day humanity will learn.. if they manage to avoid wiping themselves out over their petty little squables..

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I think the conversation would be more like this...

HUMAN
What wisdom have you to teach us? Why is our planet dying? Why do we have conflict? What can plants and animals teach us feeble humans?

ALIEN
You put yourselves down too much! You're the most advanced species on Earth, yet you constantly criticise yourself and put animals on a pedestal of superiority.

HUMAN
But animals don't have wars and conflict or discriminate! We should learn from them right?

ALIEN
Animals can only teach you about eating and mating, honestly don't worry about them.

HUMAN
What about the destruction of the vulnerable environment?

ALIEN
Despite what you all say, the Earth's environment is indestructible. You've not even made a scratch. It's a 5 billion year old force that you won't even budge in a human lifetime. What's more important is that you develop technology and infrastructure to overcome the challenges your species will face in the future. You'll need industry and intervention to do that.

HUMAN
What about all the deforestation?

ALIEN
The Earth's environment recovers. By the time your species leaves Earth there will be little sign that you existed at all. Don't worry so much. Appreciate it, but look after yourselves.

HUMAN
I think we're evil and disgusting.

ALIEN
You have only the mind that nature blessed you with. If nature didn't want you to intervene it would have kept you as a species of cucumbers. You're nature is not your fault. The best thing you can do is create a society that harnesses those natural traits. A free-market system thrives on greed and so you should embrace it as much as possible.

You humans were going alright 50 years ago; You made some crucial milestones in technological development. Unfortunately this has slowed as you're best developments now are frivolous consumer electronics.

HUMAN
What do you mean?

ALIEN
Well, if our species discovers a planet with resources, we mine it for everything it has. You humans can barely build a simple dam anymore.
edit on 4-12-2011 by indigo21 because: formatting

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by indigo21

If nature didn't want you to intervene it would have kept you as a species of cucumbers.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silly Wabbit!

Well it's clear this is a debate between eco-peeps (climate change,eco-freindly) and peeps who aren't. Bummer.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
A possible conversation

Human .. What are you doing here .

Alien .. lojmIt yIpoSmoH!

Human.. Sorry I don't understand

Alien .. nuqjatlh?

Human.. I don't speak your language .

Alien ... nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'

Human... You look in pain

Alien...Hab SoSlI' Quch!
Alien..Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam

Conversation ends ... Alien Kills Human

Translation
www.kli.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">www.kli.org...

edit on 4-12-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The ending of my conversation with the alien...

Me- You speak to me as if Im the the arrogant one- yet you compare me to a dog or an ant.
You say I have a lot to learn from life- Yet you spit on everything Im about.
You say we act superior to other things on this planet- yet you act as if you are superior to everything else.
Why would I listen to you just cause you are a 3000 year old crusty ahole of an alien?

Alien- Do as I say not as I do.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
divine! you must write a book ! that is the way i think too ...

Thank you! I think it would make a really cool read...and I couldn't fathom the movie. It would just be a different way of looking at our relationship with the "unknown". We've been conditioned to believe that they are little green men and that they will either act like ET or Darth Vadar. I can think of many more dialogues that will take place.

Think about it...man will ask him questions as if the alien was God. Why are we here? How many planets out there have life that you know about? Is what they say in different religions true...etc.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487
I just hope first contact isn't with any person affiliated with any government. I wouldn't doubt if ETs did come that the governments of the world would attack first and ask questions later.

I wouldn't doubt that either, as we never go and try to speak to the king and queen of an ant farm before you obliterate their abode with insect killer. Nor do we ask for their permission when we uproot their home and make it into an ant farm for our kids.

What if we're just an ant farm for some alien child...as we play with the toys provided in our little farms (cars, trucks, plans, water parks, carnivals...etc). Go to work everyday, come home, sleep, go back to work...monotony!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigo21
I think the conversation would be more like this...

HUMAN
What wisdom have you to teach us? Why is our planet dying? Why do we have conflict? What can plants and animals teach us feeble humans?

ALIEN
You put yourselves down too much! You're the most advanced species on Earth, yet you constantly criticise yourself and put animals on a pedestal of superiority.

HUMAN
But animals don't have wars and conflict or discriminate! We should learn from them right?

ALIEN
Animals can only teach you about eating and mating, honestly don't worry about them.

HUMAN
What about the destruction of the vulnerable environment?

ALIEN
Despite what you all say, the Earth's environment is indestructible. You've not even made a scratch. It's a 5 billion year old force that you won't even budge in a human lifetime. What's more important is that you develop technology and infrastructure to overcome the challenges your species will face in the future. You'll need industry and intervention to do that.

HUMAN
What about all the deforestation?

ALIEN
The Earth's environment recovers. By the time your species leaves Earth there will be little sign that you existed at all. Don't worry so much. Appreciate it, but look after yourselves.

HUMAN
I think we're evil and disgusting.

ALIEN
You have only the mind that nature blessed you with. If nature didn't want you to intervene it would have kept you as a species of cucumbers. You're nature is not your fault. The best thing you can do is create a society that harnesses those natural traits. A free-market system thrives on greed and so you should embrace it as much as possible.

You humans were going alright 50 years ago; You made some crucial milestones in technological development. Unfortunately this has slowed as you're best developments now are frivolous consumer electronics.

HUMAN
What do you mean?

ALIEN
Well, if our species discovers a planet with resources, we mine it for everything it has. You humans can barely build a simple dam anymore.
edit on 4-12-2011 by indigo21 because: formatting

Now that's an interesting conversation!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
lmao... thats pretty much how it will go ..
one day humanity will learn.. if they manage to avoid wiping themselves out over their petty little squables..

Hopefully humans will find out that this world is not just about chasing money, these fake politics and religion wars. We have been conditioned to believe that these things are natural parts of society. I believe that it so much more to life than that. Technology has taken us very far...but it has also enslaved us. We can't live without our cellphone, laptops, or microwaves. If we take these things out of our lives...it's like taking away fire from the caveman.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Historymajor

Before I give you my simple analogy, let me start of by saying this...as you sit there and wondering if I am who I say I am, your ignorance alone is a scent that we aliens smell from a far. Don't take it the wrong way, but it's unbelievable that after hundreds and thousands of years you humans still believe that you just evolve into who you are now, and not only that, but that you are far superior to every being on this planet. You also believe that you live on the only planet that can sustain life when the universe is unfathomably vast...amazing!

The first fallacy of logic is based on assumed beliefs, but the OP didn't stop there everything following this opening is much condescending prose. With that kind of attitude it should be expected to be addressed by some defensively, its what one should expect when swinging of a cyber sword.

But in response to the idea I find that the language barrier would be the greatest hurtle to overcome when speaking of extraterrestrials, which is seemingly always smoothed over in the Sci-Fi genera. What makes one think communication could ever be possible with beings from afar? Of course addressing the language barrier would make for many boring Sci-Fi movies so it is most often overlooked, or explained away that their superior knowledge tutored the aliens to overcome this for us, and speak English, or Russian, or Chinese where ever they landed.

My impression of first communication would go much like visual associations, sign language so to (silently) speak. I'm under the impression that the sensory processing difference which could in my mind be so foreign that communications would not be recognized as such at all.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Beware of ATS Disinformation...

Aliens don't talk to people. In the thousands of encounters over past history every single one almost describes that alien don't talk to humans.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Historymajor

While I don't disagree with your ideas, your dialog does not explain why aliens seem to actively hide their existance from us. Obviously dogs know we exist and still interact and have pleasant relationships with us. I'd like to know why any concrete proof of their existance is being withheld. Clearly they have the ability to make themselves known if they choose to do so.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Historymajor
Alien: So, just because I have came to your planet and took human form, you believe that I'm lying to you when I say I was born on another planet? If I'm not mistaken, you humans refer to that as being a skeptic right...?

Man: Well you don't look like the aliens that we've seen on TV. And if you're really an alien, why aren't you trying to communicate with us humans and try to exchange information with us?

Alien: You humans...so ignorant, and I don't mean that in a condescending way.

Man: [Looks skeptical] So...[Clears his voice]

Alien: For the sake of this conversation, I will use an analogy so that you fully understand what I'm trying to convey. Before I give you my simple analogy, let me start of by saying this...as you sit there and wondering if I am who I say I am, your ignorance alone is a scent that we aliens smell from a far. Don't take it the wrong way, but it's unbelievable that after hundreds and thousands of years you humans still believe that you just evolve into who you are now, and not only that, but that you are far superior to every being on this planet. You also believe that you live on the only planet that can sustain life when the universe is unfathomably vast...amazing!

The reason why I wouldn't attempt to try to exchange knowledge with you is because for one, I know everything that you already know, and two, If I were to try to provide you an iota of the knowledge that I have gained over the last three thousand years, it would be like you trying to convey what little knowledge you have to an ant. Although a dog can understand certain human commands, he still is unable to have a conversation with you. Furthermore, even if you were a dog and could understand some of what I could convey...my words to you would only be commands, we would never be able to truly dialogue...not in this lifetime at least. But that is not the case is it?

To me...you are an ant. I will not step on you, but because my race has been around for so long, we are able to speak and understand the languages that has came before us...reason why? My ancestors found out that to act as if we are superior to ever other being is futile. Everything is alive on your planet, yet you treat plants like plants, animals like animals and water like water, when if you pay attention, these entities could teach you a lot. So why would I have a dialogue with you, when clearly I'm on a different intellectual echelon than you are. Start communicating with the other entities the you have here...learn from them and then tell your great great great great great grandson to converse with my first born. You humans are just too oblivious to comprehend the simplest things.

So from the look on your face, I guess you didn't truly understand the gravity of such a request...

Man: [Dumbfounded look on his face] Security!

This is just something that was floating through my head guys...not looking for any criticism, but I thought it would cool to share it with ATS. Read it, laugh, comment or better yet...continue the conversation!

nice post most posters here must think about idd before they say ore think that aliens do not exist and starting to make stupit posts and anoying people with words like its fake and other nonses

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Man - Excuse me, Mr. President, are you running for reelection in 2012?
Alien - Yes I am!

End of conversation.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Historymajor

Man: Right. Because you look human, speak a human language and are otherwise indistinguishable from a human. You have yet to show that you are indeed an alien. And no, babbling self-contradicting unoriginal (Lovecraft was barking up this tree almost 100 years ago) drivel is not evidence you are an alien. Hell, someone on an internet forum could be pounding out the same drivel right now in some pseudointellectual argument, about how superior beings like you are and how closed-minded skeptics are. It's nothing we haven't heard before. So, prove to me you are an alien.

Supposed Alien: And they would be right; you skeptics are indeed closed-minded, aren't you?

Man: For a being of supposedly superior intellect, it's surprising you would confuse the two terms. They are not synonymous. Believing an extraordinary claim without any evidence whatsoever isn't closed-minded, it's idiotic. Show me some evidence you are indeed an alien, then I will be more willing to believe you.

Supposed Alien: As I said, you humans are incapable of comprehending the simplest of concepts.

Man: No, I get it, you are supposed to be an alien of such a superior intellect you interacting with me is comparable to a human interacting with an ant. It is beyond the capacity of either of us to have meaningful interaction, I unable to understand the...what is the word I'm looking for, boring, unoriginal, pseudointellectual...no, I'm sorry, grandiose concepts you are communicating and you unable to make me understand them. It is pointless for us to even try. But here you are, trying anyway. And yet you dare condescend to me and act like I'm the stupid one. You don't even see the contradictions in your asinine diatribe.

And by the way, you still have not shown me any evidence you are an alien. And no, a condescending attitude doesn't make you an alien. You makes you just another jerk human. You'll fit in very well on internet forums dedicated to UFOs and Aliens. I'm sure you'll find a willfully closed-minded audience there ready to buy anything you sell them.

edit on 4-12-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

Hey Flash, I reckon you have something there but I think that the problem is not with 'coming out' to the population, it is about how the money men and governments would react. Think of how the money men can ruin perfectly good business models just because they want their profit faster, quicker, more more more. One idea may be as good as another, even better, but they'll go with the quick money grab all the time. Some Wall street banker is thinking of his next yacht or third home bnot whether the little people have secure jobs or a sustainable market, they want the now, paid in kind. Same as the politicians and governments, they have no idea about society or sustainability, they're just trying as much damage limitation so they can sell their memoirs without being lynched.

The aliens would upset that. The folks in their homes might look and say, cool, I can get with that, but the folks at the top of the tree wouldn't like it, it would spoil their plans and to correct it they would make it into a war zone. Those star folk are not coming here to invade, if they do we won;t even be around long enough to worry about it so the only real deal is how daily life continues when the governments decide that aliens are the perfect excuse to bring us all under control.

The aliens are protecting the ordinary folks from the abuse of power that exists even when there is no clear and present danger. That is why they don't come down with banners and flags and fireworks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join