It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing things ahead of time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
We have:

Object/occurence -> Perception of object/occurence -> Experience of object/occurence

The distance between the first and the second is the link between the electrical reactions and sense of light to our body and our eyes, and the distance between the second and the third is our cognition of sensory input and calculation of our experience or awareness.

The gap between the second and the third accumulates over time, and between that time is where our sense of will occurs, that is our will is "before" our cognition of awareness, and after the direct occurences in our environment.

We are able to generate an occurence through the movement of our physical body, we can kick a ball and know that the ball is going to move before the ball moves, and the accuracy of which is thus our ability to predict the future.

The paradox is that we can interceed to a certain degree in the action of the first and the second, so that we can create an infinite mirror of possibility, and that gap I believe is consciousness itself.

Thus, I can see myself kicking a ball before I have kicked it, the split second after my intention to kick the ball had been registered, with the knowledge of this, I can decide to avoid kicking the ball, and thus can change the future.

edit on 4-12-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

there is no future,no present or past. Only fantasy roll your dice, and dream of the numbers we call life.
If you dont see it, your just an actor playing your part in a theatre.Just like the tumbling wheel and mice.
If your not bothered, you wont be reading this awful advice.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
"and thus can change the future. "

not really, because the future is what actually happens in the now. Whatever happens in the now, is what was going to happen in the future....

So you didnt change the future, you merely played it out, right into its hands....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder
[there is no future,no present or past. Only fantasy roll your dice, and dream of the numbers we call life.

there cant b fallacy but based on truth knowledge directly

so here is true free times

future is objective freedom constancy end to absolute positive free moves

present is absolute objective freedom constancy fact

past is free relative objective one will

what u mentionned is about gods evil ways of life in abusing truth knowledge for positive freedom powers gains from saving their freedom stands and never mean to b objective source in relative true terms of their will

so past is always by locking a space in truth rules negatively so they can control it ahead of it constantly as they want from it, and abusing any right free sense by forcing their powers upon to one way of being, in manipulating the positive end sense and the fear of loosing the free will, as being the zero of each one awareness

new topics

top topics

join