It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Abraham-Hicks an Illuminati Mind Control Slave??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
For those of you who don't know, Esther Hicks (collectively named "Abraham"), a woman with Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) is the original purveyor of what is known as the 'Law of Attraction' - also known as the "Teachings of Abraham". You may have originally heard of this concept from the movie/book "The Secret".

www.abraham-hicks.com...
www.youtube.com.../u/39/RTb6mKAwftA

I am very interested in the Law of Attraction and began researching it with an open mind. However, upon learning that Abraham-Hicks has Dissociative Identity Disorder - a fact that seems suppressed by mainstream teachings (such as in "The Secret"), I've become suspicious that the whole foundation of the 'Law of Attraction' - the whole thing - may come from a victim of trauma-based mind control - an illuminati slave. (For more information on mind-control programming read the book, "The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave" by Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier.)

More on Abraham-Hicks switching alters and explaining "what we are":
www.youtube.com.../u/46/LpkrLqahToI
www.youtube.com.../u/47/0TtOZkrGwTs

Here is another example of a possible victim of Illuminati, or MK Ultra, based mind-control pragramming:
vigilantcitizen.com...

I'm not saying that Abraham-Hicks is a mind-control slave - I don't know if this is true nor do I have evidence that she is (other than her having DID). I am simply asking the ATS community what your thoughts are because we're talking about a woman who holds a serious and substantial claim within the realm of metaphysical/theosophical academia. I'm just wondering if the whole thing could be large scale misinformation by the illuminati (or whatever you want to call them). But why? What would their motive be? Maybe to encourage people to be content and feel good and happy and abundant before or without receiving reason to be? After all, part of their New World Order agenda is to prepare us to be content with how things are - to be docile. So is the agenda of the 'Law of Attraction" to encourage inaction and passivity by propagating the illusion that thoughts and feelings alone can manifest physical change? Another possible reason might be to use the 'Law of Attraction' as a substitute for prayer in an effort to further the secularization of the world and unite everyone under a common new age religion (another known agenda of the NWO). Feel free to argue against any of this or propose your own thoughts - just keep in mind that I'm not trying to discredit her or the 'Law of Attraction' - in fact I'm hoping I have nothing to worry about with her so that I can go back to believing that it might be real.

... by the way, this is my first post

edit on 4-12-2011 by Truth025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
So weird that I actually just typed her into google right before coming here. This was the first new topic. lol

I've been a fan for a while, but just wanted some background info on her.

Not sure what she is, nonetheless the info is very helpful, all you need to do is try it.

She was actually featured in the first releases of the secret, but for some reason they decided to take her out of the final releases.

I personally like Bashar.

edit on 4-12-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

new topics

join