It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMAZING VIDEO: Miniatur Wunderland largest model railway / railroad of the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Found this absoluty amazing!
Heading to Germany? If so you must stop in Hamburg to view the Worlds Largest Model Railway.
Not into Model Trains? How about a scaled down replica of some of the most beutiful landscapes of europe.
The journey leads through Scandinavia through to Germany, from Austria to Swtizerland and even far away to America.... and the attention to detail is immaculate! Also the addition of what may be the most advanced flight simulation technology used in the worlds smallest commercial airport at a cost of 3,5000,000 euro, with over 40 fully functional and flying airplanes and all the ground crew to go with it, you will enjoy this video!

The official video about Miniatur Wunderland Hamburg, the largest model railway in the world, and one of the most successful tourist attractions in Germany. On the 1.300 m² large layout, far more than a thousand trains, aircrafts, cars and ships move about. A wonder of the world in miniature.

www.miniatur-wunderland.com...
edit on 4-12-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
OMG that is way cool, I love making dioramas and this is amazing.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Geeky coolness overload.
This would be something to go see, so many setup attractions in just one place.
Very cool.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I am absolutely not into model railways.

But this totally blew me away, my jaw dropped when I saw the size and the amount of details. I reallly would like to visit this place !!!!!
edit on 4-12-2011 by Monte-Carlo because: typo error

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Me too Sheldon, me too.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
wow. what absolute brain candy! something about model trains is just so soothing on such a weird unique level. thanks for the awesome link!

top topics

join