It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Our Shadows Become Shadow People When We Die?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by buggy166

Theres never "no light" in our world,even in a dark room with no lights on,theres still a very small amount of light,so even in a waht seems like a totally dark room,we are still casting a shadow,mostly imperceptable to our eyes,but its still there and maybe our shadows,or the shadows of people who died and refused to enter the light,"become three dimensional" and take on some kind of strange life of their own after we die...?

edit on 12-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I have always been intrigued by these shadow figures. I have seen many pictures and heard tons of eye witness accounts. Some seem credible while others seem a bit off. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that shadow figures exist in two types: adult and child. The adults are tall, greater than six feet and and the children are small like dwarfs. I do not think that an average five foot tall person's shadow will escape the owner and move into the 3D world when they die.
But this idea is interesting though : O The idea that our forms can be manifested in matter which neither emits or reflects light is awesome. I have always that that the shadow people are from a person's lingering soul rather than our shadow from when we were alive.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AkaiAi

Hi...Something tells me that these shadow people are either reflections? literal shadows? visitors? accidental projections? or purposefully projected? living entities from the 4th dimension,or any combination of those possibilities...

edit on 13-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Good ideas! especially regarding the 4th dimension. Many people believe that our universe is just one of many parallel universes and that sometimes, our dimensions/universes merge. It'll be hard to prove though but very intriguing :O

It can be said that if I die right now, I there can be a universe in which I remain alive. In this universe, I will walk around my house oblivious of the fact that I am dead in another universe. According to this belief, our universes will sometimes merge and my alive self will be visible as a 'shadow' in the universe where I am alive. Thus, we have my "shadow" living on after I die :O

Good luck proving this though 0.o

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AkaiAi

Thats probably exactly why so many people have reported and are reporting sightings of and encounters with so many different types of alien beings...

edit on 13-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yeah, this idea (not a hypothesis because it can't be tested T_T) can also apply to aliens. I used to hang out with people that think that a universe that contains an advanced civilization. Like a billion years old or something. This civilization became so advanced that it mastered inter-dimensional travel. It's a very strange idea that explains how UFOs enter our world without us detecting any sign of an advanced civilization in our observable universe :O

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AkaiAi

Humanity has gone from Horse Drawn Carriages-1900,to Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carriers-1961,in only sixty years.So any alien civilizations from outer space and or from other dimensions,who were able to technologically and psychologically advance for tens of thousands,perhaps millions of uninterrupted years of progression,would have reached a state so far beyond us that we would say they were gods,when they would actually be class-2 and class-3 civilizations...

edit on 14-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I personally don't believe that shadow people have anything to do with our death. I believe shadows and shadow people are completly different. I've seen one myself. In my opinion what is happening is there is another world or even worlds that is in the same place as us. There are levels of shadow people. Some are more negitive than others. I compare shadow people as one would day and night. We're the day and they're the night. I believe they feed of negative things. The one I saw was about 7 feet and completely black. I felt as if I was to let him know if I was afraid that something bad might happen to me. Call it a gut feeling. I just stayed still and closed my eyes. Opened them and he was gone. After I moved out of that apartment, someone else moved in. I heard from the neighbors that the guy that moved in after me had walked in his sleep, broke a window and the glass sliced right down to the bone.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LoPan

Can these shadow people see us and if they can,if they are aware,what do they think of us?

Imagine turning a dial on a radio and all the different stations we are able to tune into.There must be different beings existing within different frequencies of reality,just like those various radio stations exist invisibly all around us and somehow,under the right conditions,they merge...

edit on 20-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Some say that Shadow People are Negative Entities too and how the more "Light/Mist" Entities are the positive ones.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I don't know about shadows... the bigger question is, do farts go to heaven?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
"An illusion of a shadow person can be created when the left temporoparietal junction,a specific region of the brain,is stimulated.This sensation (the illusion of seeing a shadow person) may be heightened in people who have a psychotic disorder such as schizophrenia or paranoia"...Hmmmm?...Shadow People link > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 22-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join