It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery object crashes through Mass. warehouse roof

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
From space.com

www.space.com...

Its probably just space debris but I thought it was interesting that the FAA "confiscated" the object before it could be photographed. I cant imagine they would take pictures of the hole in the roof, the debris on the floor, but not the object itself, so I am wondering if the photos if any were taken. I guess its justified if it could be a piece of possibly classified space hardware.
edit on 3-12-2011 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

This is the first article I read on this incident. I just figured the FAA was called because something fell from the sky and on average, things like that are usaully from planes.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I live like 10 miles down the street from where this happened...their first mistake,who ever found the object,was to give it to the authorities,the person or people who did must have not been aware of what happens to strange objects when they are handed over to officials,who will probably announce that it was some mundane thing and we'll never know the truth...Too bad...

And this object could have killed someone...

What if it was a small remote controlled alien probe from space,or from a ufo that was hoovering somewhere nearby...

I would never have called the police or the faa or whoever until i found out more about it and if it was from out of this world,the authorities would have never got their hands on it...
edit on 3-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I may be wrong,but I do believe this has been discussed before on here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Chickensalad

I want to know whos holding the object in that picture,if its an faa,or nasa or police official then i dont believe its the actual object that went through the roof,uh uh no way,they would just dredge up any old piece of junk that fit the dimensions of the hole and say that this is it...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

If it was confiscated before anyone could photograph it then whats this picture of?

source

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I want to know whos holding the object in that picture,if its an faa,or nasa or police official then i dont believe its the actual object that went through the roof,uh uh no way,they would just dredge up any old piece of junk that fit the dimensions of the hole and say that this is it..

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well lets think about this logically do you think the owners of the barn just rang the FAA because they found a hole in their roof? No they found a hole in the roof and then discovered the chunk of metal and then phoned the authorities to find out what it was. So if this wasnt the same bit of metal they discovered and then handed over then im sure they would have said something by now.

edit on 4-12-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Me neither mate.

I'd make sure the thing was inspected up, down and sideways, and in and out before i told anyone...if then even.

Would have certainly taken video and images and uploaded them here or elsewhere first too.

I guess the acid test whether or not this was something ET dropped or not, would be whether the finder 'has an accident' soon...that or gets a brand new truck or something (Like Matt Brazel from Roswell did).

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

So if this wasnt the same bit of metal they discovered and then handed over then im sure they would have said something by now.

I'm not so sure about that mate.

If a group of 'feds' turn up and tell you if you open your mouth you, your family and anyone they know would be going on a long walk into the desert, i'm sure that little chunk of metal would very quickly become the object that they found...whether it was or not.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Yeah for sure and when a person and their family is threatened by men wearing dark sunglasses,dressed in pristine suits and driving unregistered cars,most people would readily comply...Not Me...They Would Not Be Able To Install Any Of Their Fear Tactics Within Me...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Probably would work on me, i'm afraid.

I value the lives of my family more than i value getting flamed for trying to tell people i found a piece of a UFO the secret space programme shot down.

Not brave, but truthful.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If the guy who found it was refusing to give interviews over the matter i might agree that there is a possibility of something odd going on here. But as you can see in the second video i posted he has no problem chatting about it on camera and looks happy and relaxed. I think the idea of men in black threatening families is a bit of a leap of the imagination here.

edit on 4-12-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

And he may also have had no problem accepting hush money either,an envelope filled with $100 bills...

Like the envelopes Whitey Bulger handed out to dozens of policemen and fbi agents here in the Boston area during christmas time...Bulger himself said..."christmas is for kids and cops"...

As i said,this happened like 10 miles down the street from where i live and i did not hear or read anything about it until i saw this thread...

I would have taken the object to a user friendly newspaper and/or an open minded university at least first and video taped closeups of the object from every angle,before i got lost in my own excitement over the matter and thoughtlessly handed it over to the wrong people...

And that supposed picture of the object did not appear to have been through the blazing and burning temperatures and extreme speed of re-entering earths atmosphere...
edit on 4-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If it was me i would have taken a picture of it before ringing the police to. Im all for exposing government cover ups and dodgy goings on's but i just dont see it here.

And that supposed picture of the object did not appear to have been through the blazing and burning temperatures and extreme speed of re-entering earths atmosphere...

I dont think anyone really thinks it came from space at this point in time.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

You could be right mate, but look at it like this: If he'd taken pictures and video, and they were released on the net let's say...who else could have taken the images and videos and posted them, if not the guy that found it?

If a single image comes out, it wouldn't be hard to put two and two together is all i'm saying.

It might be innocent, a piece of space junk re-entering or not.

What i'm saying, is if an individual is threatened with certain death, life in prison (the old 'National security chestnut') etc. etc., or heavily bribed with a stack of cash, most people (not all, but most) would keep their mouths well and truly shut tight, and any images that may have been taken would have been handed over right away.

Unless the guy did take images that don't look like the piece of tube the guy in the video has, and posts them (stupidly imo) we're never going to know one way or the other really.

It's fun to speculate though.

top topics

join