It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Bullying

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine

Originally posted by MonteroReal
Awwww world is going to hell, everyday we have more and more delicate people that it makes me want to cry.

So cry then, I won't call you a wussy

But seriously, humans are suppose to have emotions, they (and our huge brains and thumbs) make us human. And don't think just because you aren’t moved to tears that you are exempt from feeling. Some people may be too delicate, but don't try to fool me into believing that you don't feel too.

Lol, don't worry, i do have feelings, i'm in love with a wonderful woman, when she's not around me i feel like #, i love my family, i have emotions and all that, but come on, one thing is to have feelings and other is act like a fragil baby because the world is not nice.

Ohhhh watch that baby seal, im going to cry, ahhh don't touch me like that, is cruel, im going to cry, for god sake, grow a pair and if you have problems in schools with bullies, kick their ass, that's the only answer, fight the problem, not going crying to mommy because the bad kid push you, or because i love peace and i don't want to be a primitive caveman, stupid, really stupid behaviour.

The world is not nice, mother nature is not nice, in fact, is dam...n cruel, so, grow up and fight.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Another great tip for parents...

Teach your kids how to fight... And when to use that skill.

A bully will stop once he gets a taste of his own medicine

Take it from experience

Just my opinion though...

edit on 3-12-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

And if they can't fight, teach 'em to deliver a swift kick to the knackers and run!

All's fair....

Amen brother wolf, if they can't fight well, they must learn some way to defend themselves.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Just an FYI...That video is gone viral to the point right now where you can't see comments whizzing by. So much love pouring into his cup from the internet. He deserves that.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

What needs to be stamped out is the more serious form of bullying that this boy is obviously suffering from, thats the type where many get involved to pick on a few kids and they keep on doing this all the time.
reply to post by freethinker123

YES!! That's what I am saying. The people that are saying "fight" are being unrealistic, and pretending like they don't know or have'nt seen this first hand. Once it's to that point, they have no fight left. They don't run home and tell their parents...they don't taddle to the teachers...they just suck it all up and spare the next kid...maybe your kid....

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I actually read a story today where a bully victim had enough and delivered the "swift kick". they charged him with sexual harassment. he was only 7 years old!

sure fighting is primitive, but it works. win or lose it makes the bully think twice. if the target isn't an easy one, then it isn't worth the trouble to put the effort in. besides, growing up, most of my fist fights seemed to end on the friendly side for some reason.

all the reasoning in the world can not make up for the fact we are creatures chalk full of hormones. fighting is inevitable.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Oh good the ATS love fest is in full swing! I think it's perfectly natural to bully, and get bullied while growing up. Sorry if I bothered you. I'm sure a few hours in your hugboxes will make you feel better.

I think the video may have language. I don't want to offend anyone.

edit on 3-12-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
What is wrong with people? Ya know all I asked is for people to teach their kids compassion and a sense of obligation to attempt to stop cruelty. I had hoped more people would say “Yeah, ya know, you’re right, we do need to teach kids that!” But instead I get a lot of “WAA WAA poor baby can’t stick up for himself”’s????

We’re not talking about “natural bulling”. This isn’t about the kids that have a chair pulled out from under them, or their books slapped out of their hands, a few times a year. It’s really not even about the kids that regularly go through any physical abuse.

ARE YOU people really misunderstanding this, or are you just trying to look tough and thick skinned? Do you really think that a kid in second grade, A 7 YEAR OLD…(One who is unfortunate and didn’t have a strong, smart, person LIKE YOU to teach him things? Maybe these kids are being raised by some old ash grandparents, a busy single mother, or just a couple of self-absorbed idiots.)…Maybe they aren’t told to stand up straight, speak loud and clearly, if someone hits you hit’em back harder. THEY, unknowingly let’s a few things go over the years…which snowballs into 10 long years of DAILY…I repeat DAILY…abuse. You honestly think they will be stronger, and better off?? By the 8th grade it’s basically who they are. They are the kid that everyone of you know, the few that we’re TAKING IT everyday.

So now they go to 8TH GRADE. At that point it’s been 7 freaken years of being belittled, embarrassed, shamed, poked, punched DAILY!… Haven’t any of you read any thing about long term situations like this, and how hopeless and weak these people become? Do you really expect them to “fight” their way out of it now? Don’t you think if SOMEHOW they found the courage to do that, that they would probably snap, and make a whole new problem for themselves?

Oh and not to mention, NOW, these few kids today are so lucky to have all of our technologicl advances!! The torture can now follow them into there “big box”…

I don’t understand how ANYONE would think this is ok, or how anyone that watched that video couldn’t replace that kids face, and his 1400 days of abuse, with the face of a 7 year old they know, and feel compassion, and say… “YEP, your right, it ain;t right”

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
this is what happens to bullies

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimalRed

Yea...we saw it. Thanks

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

What is wrong with people? Ya know all I asked is for people to teach their kids compassion and a sense of obligation to attempt to stop cruelty.

To be honest it was your tone that really irritated me and all the compassion went out the window. That video leaves more questions than anything else. What kind of messed up school/parents allow bullying of this caliber to continue? What kind of parents would let this kid make a video of it, guaranteeing more bullying? How is he still going to the same school if he actually started cutting in 2nd grade? I agree this is not normal bullying.

Look I feel for the kid if it's legit, that's no way to live. I just don't like people preaching common sense at me (or others) and acting so morally superior.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Yea, well stupidity is rampant, even here, so… If just one common sense lacking parent comes away from it with SOMETHING…then it’s worth irritating you. Sorry.

And Yes, I agree LOTS of questions... thanks for posting

edit on 4-12-2011 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Well, this video explains why he's being bullied.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

It does? I must of missed it....

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

It does? I must of missed it....

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
Check this one out. Australian school kid fights back. Most of the Nation applauded, which isn't a good thing, but it's slways good to see the underdog stand up for themselves.

www.youtube.com...

I remember that one, and the furor it caused at the time. Most people I know said good on him, and I still do. As a subject of bullying as a kid, I now teach my kids not to start fights, but to finish them. Strike last, but strike hardest. Sometimes it's the only way to make a bully back down is to give them what for.
And I know people will say violence only breeds violence, my solution for that was to go for the main instigator each and every time. You may have gotten the crap beaten out of you by his mates, but the main problem soon learned he was the one getting hurt the most, and it soon stopped.
Sadly there will always be bullying because kids don't know any better than to push others down to get to the top of the heap, and to be honest it doesn't really change in the adult environment.
Hopefully one day we will evolve beyond this barbarism.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Hey not saying I agree with it. I don't take issue with people being gay. I had just been wondering why he was being bullied and I'm pretty sure his flamboyance is a contributing factor.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Well, this video explains why he's being bullied.

AH nice find, i had no idea why he was being bullied.. i was like what the hell? he looks normal to me? - and using cards because he didnt want to cry or something on voice??

god i love your avatar domo!!
edit on 4-12-2011 by kilodelta because: yeehaw

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

You are quite right. Kids need to take self defence classes so they know how to defend for themselves and parents need to take their kids out of cotton wool.

www.nzherald.co.nz...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Children need parents that understand that EVERYTHING is normal. They need parents that teach compassion along with self defense. They need parents that don't lead by example while laughing at or making fun of people that they THINK are "NOT NORMAL", just because they are different from themselves. YA know you get into the car with your teenager...and share a quick laugh about the ODD store clerk the both of you just encountered...that's all well and good...but follow it with a quick statement like "aaa ok, He probably gets picked on enough...everyone is different, we just can't always see it."

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Thanks for the follow up, its nice to see him smile a little. I don't know about it being a hugfest, just some of us don't like unnecessary suffering and nastiness I guess. Are there worse things in the world? Sure, but sometimes the little things count too. If it was my son going through that, I would hope he got a little love and support too as kids are often not so open about this at home. Its shameful to be bullied and being able to do nothing about it. Some even commit suicide. Imagine that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join