It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germans releasing secret UFO files - DISCLOSURE?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

your so wrong

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

UFO's and space aliens dont exist, however we will classify reports on the subject.

No one who doesnt call himself a clueless idiot would argue that UFOs dont exist. Hell, a UFO is anything unidentified. I wanna see more posts like this one, they feed me, I feed them back.

As for Space Aliens do you mean to say they do not exist anywhere else, rather even could not exist anywhere else because even scientists who don't believe in visits do not deny the possiblity of life elsewhere?

Ir is this post just a troll?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
If you want to get into a good discussion on "Disclosure" just do a search on ATS. There have been some pretty decent discussions of the subject. As far as people wanting "Full Disclosure" by any one government, forget about it! People should realize that the decision to make this type of disclosure isn't the obligation of a single government, president, or entity. Remember The Syndicate in the X-Files? This is more likely who is in charge of disclosure...and it will never happen. The truth of the matter is that anything of value regarding aliens is Not in the hands of any government, the truth is locked away DEEP in the hands of government contractors, FAR from the reaches of FOI requests. Companies like Lockheed, The Rand Corporation, The Batelle Corporation, Raytheon, etc.

But really, haven't we already had disclosure? Astronaunts have made reports, countless military and pilots have reported UFO's, we have unexplained radar evidence. We've had nuke sites shut down cold after UFO encounters. How much more disclosure do we need? The type of government disclosure you're looking for isn't going to happen. More than likely the government is "aware" of what's going on but powerless and impotent to do anything about it. This makes them vulnerable and weak. They will never admit it.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
To clarify: The Report itself has allready been released, stating what was mentioned above about the likeliness of German authorities still inquiring into the UFO subject.

What they actually sued for bevore the administrative court was that they want the whole working process of the scientific service with regard to the UFO report released, especially releasing what sources where used and what branches of government and/or military were contacted in the process furthering what information. The scientific service declined to released the information basically refering to parlamentary copyright regulations. The court stated that the scientific service, as a mere research tool for the members of parliament, cannot invoke the same copyright protection as the MOPs and therefore has to release the full set of files. However, the judgement is very likely to be appealed with rather unpredictable results.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeforeTheHangmansNoose

For those disclosure fans, i'm sure you will be very happy to hear that the German government have been ordered to release their secret UFO reports.

BeforeTheHangmansNoose, great thread and good news - at least they're still not denying they existed.

It was in 2008 that the German Federal Minister of the Interior of that time, Dr. Wolfgang Schaeuble, repeated what other officials said several times before over the last decades, when they were asked about an official interest of German governments and the military’s interest into the topic of UFOs and its investigation, by saying:

"… I have no knowledge of any official agency, institution or body that deals with or investigates sightings of unknown flying objects, so-called UFOs. Furthermore I have no knowledge of any such official projects whatsoever."

Here's a nice pic of all 67 documents and there's plenty more information if you type the phrase 'Revealed: The UFO files of the German Secret Service' into Google (can't link it for some reason).

All 67 pages of the BND-UFO-Files

Copyright: Bundesarchiv.de (Credit: grenzwissenschaft-aktuell.de)

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
A few thoughts,

Why fight so hard to prevent a release if there is nothing in those files worth hiding?

How likely is it that the court order would really compel the release of the "good stuff" and not just produce white washed released like in the US and UK under their Freedom of Information Acts?

Given the somewhat shaky relationship between the US and Germany over US spying, would Germany still feel beholden to maintain UFO secrecy because the US demands it?

Is Germany any more free from the political influence of global conglomerates that would find disclosure to run contrary to their own interests?

I know I've not been alone in looking to Europe in hopes that they know much of what the US knows about UFOs, while having fewer reasons to continue to fight against full disclosure. The French COMETA report took a small step in the right direction. I think it was an honest assessment by the parts of the French government, not privy to the actual secrets, based on what information was available to them. It also would makes sense as a trial balloon for eventual further disclosure.

The world didn't implode as a result of COMETA. Though, of course, most mainstream media in the US, and probably elsewhere, did a good job in keeping COMETA under the radar of most of the public. I'm not hopeful that we will see full disclosure from Germany, but maybe we can get something that takes another step forward from COMETA?
edit on 26-7-2014 by Totemic because: Spelling, grammar

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
i think there proberly shredding docs as we type but on a side note :maybe just maybe hitler did clone himself and the clones are our current politicians

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join