It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germans releasing secret UFO files - DISCLOSURE?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
For those disclosure fans, i'm sure you will be very happy to hear that the German government have been ordered to release their secret UFO reports.

BERLIN Germany – The Administrative Court of Berlin had ordered the German parliament to release all its UFO files. The “Deutsche Bundestag” was ordered to give access to secret official reports compiled by the “Scientific Research Service of the German parliament” on demand of delegates on the question on the government’s knowledge and studies about UFOs and extraterrestrial life. The German parliament has already appealed the decision – and is trying to block all attempts at releasing the UFO files. But the Berlin court is confident that the files will be released.

Source

I'm pretty happy to hear about this, considering how potentially important this could be.

Maybe those reports of Hitlers interest in UFO's and extraterrestrial life was legit.

another possible source, though it may be just based on the same info, and if it's fabricated to any extent, all the other sources, i would assume, would not be legit either.

UFO research network

edit on 3-12-2011 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: source

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hmm , it sounds very interesting that they are attempting to block the files from release. I doubt there is anything stating that we arnt alone , but maybe a statement that something is moving around Earth that we cannot explain.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

Good. It's about time everyone else knows that they are the ones who created this whole UFO nonsense in the first place.

link   

The source is Weekly World News. Very unreliable. Don't get your hopes up.

link   

double post. Sorry
edit on 3-12-2011 by Spieluhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

why would you use weekly world news???!!?!?!?!

kinda just killed this thread for me...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Cool post. Wonder if it'll ever happen though.

...maybe the German government is trying to block it from happening because UFOs are actually Nazi spaceships and Hitler is cryogenically frozen in one of them, and they are planning to awake him in 2012 to start WW3.
edit on 3-12-2011 by HallamFoe because: stuff.

edit on 3-12-2011 by HallamFoe because: stuff

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
My apologies, i did not know the integrity of the source was frowned upon.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HallamFoe

Actually, they have bases on the dark side of the moon, and the invasion begins in 2012.

Hitler will be thawed next year to lead it.

ETA: It would be interesting to see what the Germans have been sitting on.
edit on 12/3/2011 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
maybe during hitlers "lost years", he was actually dead and his alien clone was maturing in an artificial chamber.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Hitler will be thawed next year to lead it.

You just made my day that much better.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spieluhr

The source is Weekly World News. Very unreliable. Don't get your hopes up.

I know the Weekly World News is not the National Enquirer, but they are similar in terms of their public image. The Enquirer has had an interesting history with this topic.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I love government arguments....

UFO's and space aliens dont exist, however we will classify reports on the subject.

If governments are trying to keep secret projects out of the publics eye then using a topic, like UFO's, is just a stupid idea plain and simple.

If they dont exist then the government has no reason to keep files classified and out of the public realm. Its just like images from moon and mars probes being filtered before being released to the public. If there is nothing there, why the secrecy?

I wonder if we can use the same argument on issues like taxes and what not...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose
For those disclosure fans, i'm sure you will be very happy to hear that the German government have been ordered to release their secret UFO reports.

BERLIN Germany – The Administrative Court of Berlin had ordered the German parliament to release all its UFO files. The “Deutsche Bundestag” was ordered to give access to secret official reports compiled by the “Scientific Research Service of the German parliament” on demand of delegates on the question on the government’s knowledge and studies about UFOs and extraterrestrial life. The German parliament has already appealed the decision – and is trying to block all attempts at releasing the UFO files. But the Berlin court is confident that the files will be released.

Source

I'm pretty happy to hear about this, considering how potentially important this could be.

Maybe those reports of Hitlers interest in UFO's and extraterrestrial life was legit.

another possible source, though it may be just based on the same info, and if it's fabricated to any extent, all the other sources, i would assume, would not be legit either.

UFO research network

edit on 3-12-2011 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: source

I've read the courts decision and the statement of the German government.
The government is saying that they will appeal the decision because they don't want to set a precedent as they feel that all works of the "Science Services Group of the German Parliament" should be excluded from publication to protect the copyright and authorship rights of the Science Services Group.

The court, so far, didn't follow that argument because as per German FOIA rules, the paper will only be made accessible (on a "eyes only" basis) to the plaintiff and he won't be allowed to copy or publish the contents of the paper. Contrary to i.e. US FOIA, it does not automatically become available to the general public. In essence, everyone interested in the paper has to sue individually to get access. Just because he won his case doesn't mean another court has to rule the same way - and of course, the government can still win the appeal.

So, whatever the paper says, nobody will hear about it, unless that guy is willing to risk being prosecuted for making it public.

Now don't shoot me - I'm just the messenger.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
If they have released it, then -excellent!
Then we can expect more and more disclosures by the countries.

But i have few doubts on the source of this news.

We'll just have to wait to see is this is the "real" deal.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
This post is mistake...Delete it.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

Good. It's about time everyone else knows that they are the ones who created this whole UFO nonsense in the first place.

Explain to me how is UFO nonsense? How did they really start it, WW2? It wasn't used as a term before Rosewell, during WW2 they were called 'foo fighters'. UFO in terms of unidentified aircraft. not just object is not arguable, arguable is its origin. Put a name 'skeptic' in your name and you are pro. IM JEALOUS OF YOUR INTELLECT can you give me some?

All skeptic sites need to be erased because the foolishness coming out them when I read them is irritating. There are enough visual effects professionals to detect a hoax, you don't need biased fools.

As for the 'disclosure' I do not think it will change anything, the explanation or conclusion out of it will be the same as Obama's administration from November. I find it funny how this 'Official explanation' is posted on Wikipedia (then again this place is scrap for research) and this is how to spread mass disinfo and lies.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I first thought this post was a joke..but then googled some German news sources and it is indeed true.

A Journalist sued the "Deutsche Bundestag" for keeping those documents secret, and here is the verdict:

On December 2nd, the Berlin administrative court ruled that they need to release and make public those files to the journalist who demanded them.

However, the Bundestag can/could contest this ruling at the high court in Berlin/Brandenburg.

Some snips:

Der Zeitung "Die Welt Kompakt" wurde die entsprechende Ausarbeitung zugespielt. Wirklich brisantes Material enthält sie offenbar nicht. So kommt der Wissenschaftliche Dienst laut der Zeitung darin zu dem Schluss, dass es nahe läge, "dass sich auch deutsche Behörden oder Ministerien mit dieser Fragestellung befasst haben beziehungsweise befassen." Der Grund dürfte in der Vergangenheit aber nicht das Interesse an Außerirdischen gewesen sein. Vielmehr habe es im Kalten Krieg ein militärisches Interesse daran gegeben, Sichtungen von UFOs nachzugehen, da Deutschland direkt an der Grenze zum Ostblock lag.

This report has been leaked to the paper "Die Welt Kompakt". But as it seems it doesn't really contain explosive material. According to the paper, the "scientific service" concludes [in the report] that it is reasonable to assume "that also German authorities or government departments have faced or are still facing those questions [relating UFOs and Aliens]". But reason for this in the past was likely not an interest in Aliens. Rather, there existed a military interest during the cold war to pursue UFO sightings because Germany was directly at the border to the "Eastern Zone"

edit on 4-12-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
I first thought this post was a joke..but then googled some German news sources and it is indeed true.

A Journalist sued the "Deutsche Bundestag" for keeping those documents secret, and here is the verdict:

On December 2nd, the Berlin administrative court ruled that they need to release and make public those files to the journalist who demanded them.

However, the Bundestag can/could contest this ruling at the high court in Berlin/Brandenburg.
edit on 4-12-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

As I said in my post above, the reports that the court said they have to make the study public are misleading.
Only the plaintiff will have access and he won't be allowed to publish whatever is in the study.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
There will never be a disclosure from any government ever. To admit it, is to admit they have been lieing for 50+ years (that we know of) and actively hiding information from their respective peoples which for TPTB would be disastrous to their power.

Though it would be nice if the plaintiff found anything of interest. And had the guts to try and get the information out.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join