It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 year old boy could be charged with sex harrasment- for kicking bully in nads!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This boy was being strangled by a bully, defends himself the only way he knows how, and could be charged with sexual assault! Just the fact that its being investigated is disgusting. boston.cbslocal.com...

Lynch described a phone call she received from the school explaining that the case will be treated like sexual harassment, due to what it considers inappropriate touching.

edit on 3-12-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does there seem to be a higher rate of absolutely ridiculous stories like this recently?

This does not make sense at all. It's like the 6 year old with charges for playing doctor, or the one that got zip tied, or or....
edit on 3-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

I know i was thinking the same thing!!! I also think its weird that young children and old ladies have been the victims of practical rape at the hands of the TSA. This world needs to just stop spinning imo.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

In light of the "improper" touching i'm surprised they didn't charge him with ....sexual assault or forcible touching lol

what the hell is wrong with this world they teach kids to not tolerate bullies but when one poor kid fights back we go and charge him with a crime

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Here's another one for you -

A Gastonia mother says her son was suspended for calling a teacher "cute.”

9 year old in North Carolina - suspended for two days as this is a form of "sexual harassment".

www.wsoctv.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The on going march of Political Correctness, Complete lack of common sense, and the inability to think, or have any stones continues in the good old USA. They might want to start bringing in some sort of..."Community organizer" to fix things up.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Where is the stop button? I want off this ride now..

On a serious note, what is the school thinking considering this sexual harassment? The kid is seven years old, what kid doesn't kick people in their testicles at that age? Sometimes I'd like to know what is going through peoples heads when they make decisions like this.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia
reply to post by CREAM

Here's another one for you -

A Gastonia mother says her son was suspended for calling a teacher "cute.”

9 year old in North Carolina - suspended for two days as this is a form of "sexual harassment".

www.wsoctv.com...

Wow! I had not heard that one. I was once suspended for calling my teacher by his first name.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Don't have the links, but remember, not to let your kid open a Lemonade stand or to bring a Steak Knife to Kindergarden to cut a steak sandwich. The Nanny state will be on you! Of course, don't let them eat too much transfat, or let you buy a "kids meal" with a toy...the State will protect you.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ultraman2011

i agree!!! This country really went downhill fast when the word politically correct made an appearance. Now we cater to they few who are so easily offended they they do stupid things like boycott Spongebob (because upside down his nose and mouth resemble a male sex organ) Screw political correctness and the donkey and elephant it rode in on. god forbid someone say or do anything that might slightly offend someone @#$% off and go lay in traffic

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Lots of kids these days getting charged with adult crimes.

What about this?

Cop Arrests Five Year Old for Acting Out in School...Zip Ties Hands and Feet. (Video)

Pre-conditioning and labeling?

Get them in the system and ID them so as to know where they are at all times and have a criminal record to take with them all of their adult lives? Labeling.

Gotta get pi$$ed off and do something soon folks. Soon it will be too late.

Peace

edit on 3-12-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I agree with you but I believe its already too late. And has been for a while now

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I don't think it's pre-conditioning. I think it is more about people being in a position of authority that shouldn't be. Therefore they are unable to critically think about the situation. Or this particular school administrator has a problem with this kid or the kids parents and using this as a way to get back at him.

Or the school administrator just doesn't have any sense.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Uh oh, you kids better watch where you're throwing those dodgeballs. Oh wait, I'm sure that game was banned years ago.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immune
reply to post by Ultraman2011

i agree!!! This country really went downhill fast when the word politically correct made an appearance. Now we cater to they few who are so easily offended they they do stupid things like boycott Spongebob (because upside down his nose and mouth resemble a male sex organ) Screw political correctness and the donkey and elephant it rode in on. god forbid someone say or do anything that might slightly offend someone @#$% off and go lay in traffic

There is a huge correction coming. Whether it's peaceful or otherwise, it is coming nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Timing

Your right. But the problem is these idiots that are in a position of power are bullet proof. The last thing you want to do as a gutless politician is take on the Public sector or the Unions. Look at Detroit. 1.5 million down to 500K with more people on the payroll at GM that don't work than do. But, heck, cut them a check and troll for the the public sector and union vote.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I say it in every thread like this and I will keep saying it.

NOTHING surprises me anymore!!!!
This is only going to get MORE insane not LESS.
You WILL hear about a two year old getting arrested for assault on a police officer for throwing up on a cop
and when the cop goes to arrest the toddler he will most certainly cry and try to get away which will bring on charges of resisting arrest.

Think it's rediculous?
DO YOU?!?!?

I'll bet you won't do a damn thing about it when it happens to YOUR kids either.
NONE of us will.
That's why we are in this position in the first place.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I look at the idiocy that goes on in the UK these days (passing as government) and keep saying to myself, this is the US in 5-10 years time. When you throw out common sense, decency and personal responsibility, these things come naturally.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
reply to post by jude11

I agree with you but I believe its already too late. And has been for a while now

I still think there is time...barely tho.

It's on the edge right now and the only thing making it difficult to win against these wads is the fact that not enough people have seen the reality around them yet. That's what is slowing down the fight.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
This boy was being strangled by a bully, defends himself the only way he knows how, and could be charged with sexual assault! Just the fact that its being investigated is disgusting. boston.cbslocal.com...

Lynch described a phone call she received from the school explaining that the case will be treated like sexual harassment, due to what it considers inappropriate touching.

edit on 3-12-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

Well, I suppose the little boy could have just stood there being strangled and really really hoped the bully didn' mean to victimize him for very long. I mean bully's are just full of compassion and would never carry such things to the point of injury right? Riiiiiight....

Sexual Harassment? Now that is STREEETCHING things, even by liberal Boston standards. How can anyone possibly see being kicked in the jewels as anything like Sexual Harassment? Vicious, underhanded and brutal perhaps...but I'm sure nothing sexual was on the mind of the kicker or the bully getting the boot. I'll just bet nothing sexual crossed the bully's mind for a few DAYS after that. LOL.... I love the 7yr old. Good for him.

As I was taught, I've taught my son. If attacked, fighting back isn't the object. Fighting period, isn't the object. Putting the attacker down as fast as humanly possible with as much violence of action as humanly possible is the point. Failure to follow through means whatever hurt has come up to that point is about to get MUCH worse...... Failure to fight back at all would mean this 7yr old is re-fighting this same battle when he's 17. It'll just be a different bully then. Anyone wanna take bets no one screws with this kid again at least THIS school year? Not many bullys want their precious parts relocated to their throats, even momentarily.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join