It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just consider this:an alien view.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

You have agreed to help your race or your people and know that certain risks are involved. You are told that even though you really want to help, if you were told every single detail you will most definitely refuse or would be unable to carry out your full mission. So you agree, to not know, just to bravely throw yourself in to the situation. You are anaesthetised of any conversation which is related to this journey, but once you are travelling you have your normal awareness. On the other hand, you have no memory recall of your past existence. Just a fleeting feeling that your life was not the same as what you are experiencing in this journey. You are unable to see or use your body, all you can do is observe.
You are taken to another planet to study life there, you are restricted to your vehicle if not you will die. There is no other person to comfort you, only machines. You have never seen anything like these machines before in your life so they seem downright weird. You see things, that scare you, even horrendous things. Strange animals, insects, beasts, rotting corpses, ugly beings, vicious killings. You watch wars happen and a complete city turn to dust, no body tells you why you are seeing what you are seeing, You are just an observer, someone that wants to escape, but is a prisoner in a sophisticated seat. You have no autonomy whatsoever, you are in a constant state of fear and distress. Once you return home in a complete state of shock, on awakening you scream “ I have been abducted against my will” A familiar voice says “no you chose to go to planet earth to
experience and observe alien life, what can you tell us about it?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
great.....that was actually great.

No wonder they never stay very long.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This is all very subjective, it depends entirely on the lifestyle of the aliens, possibilities include.

1) Get a cargo ship out there fast, the two legged delicacy is ripe for picking.

2) Things... those things.. nightmare.. (alien faints, others revive it) Call the planet destroyer now.
Alien 2: but the no interference thing?
To hell with that, if those things get here there will be no us left.

3) Don't ever ever send anyone on that planet, and oh yeah quarantine it, its infected.

4) Get a camera crew down there. we are gonna be rich .

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
My responses;

I survived. Please please please don't make me go back.

Please tell me it was just a bad dream and it's not real.

Please don't let anyone from there - the ones you can see and the ones you can't see - come anywhere near the rest of the Universe.

There are Children and Animals and some good people - they need to be helped and saved.

Much Peace...

new topics

top topics

join