It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Concepcion' Crater Anomalies. An Intelligent Designed Object and A Skull

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Concepcion’ Crater is a small impact crater that “just happened to be” along the path of Rover Opportunity. Many of you are possibly familiar with that crater already, as it does have a multitude of anomalous objects in the ejecta, which is spread over the area. This place has been pretty much obliterated by whatever hit it, meteorite or otherwise. Rover was here several Sol days, and took a host of pics.

Today, I am posting two anomalies found in that area. I am posting them together, because each is significant, and because together they are synergistically compelling. For one conveys a sign of life, and the other conveys a sign of advanced intelligent life. Obviously, these statements represent my own opinions, and I will look forward to hearing everyone else's thoughts opinions.

These items are in close proximity to each other, in the Rover photos. While there is no reason to think there is any physical relationship for these two anomalies, they can be seen together in the screenshots, and in the Rover full photo.

One of the items being posted is a "humanoid looking skull". The skull is about one-half buried in the sand, but most of the upper skull and some facial features are visible. The skull appears to be veined or marbled, and the two eyes and mouth areas are visible.

The second item I am posting....................I don't know what to call it, and I am not sure what it is. I will describe what I see in the anomaly as it is now seen.

* It is a “fancy designed/manufactured item”.
* It is clearly visible, while not the best of pictures.
* It is lying on a rock, and is “facing toward the camera”.

* One feature of this item - an arrow, with a flat shaft below the center line, and, continuing on above the centerline to a broad flat/pointed arrowhead.
* Orientation is not known - it appears to have a metal ring on the left end of the horizontal centerline. If this ring is for hanging the piece, then the centerline would be vertical, with the arrow pointing to our right.
* The other part of this piece, in its present position, looks like a fancy letter “C”.
* In its current position, the piece looks like a fancy “mathematical constant pi, with the arrow shaft making up pi’s left leg. But it possibly/probably isn’t in the right orientation, and if we hang it from the ring, then the pi pretty much becomes something else.

So, to me, the skull represents life, (even in death), and the C/pi/arrow object represents evidence of intelligent life.

These anomalies are found in Rover Opportunity Navigation Camera Sol day 2171 photographs. I will be posting three screenshots, and a link to the Rover full photo.

I am looking forward to our discussion on these anomalies. I believe this discussion could be very significant, in our quest toward determining the facts relative to life on Mars?!

Also, if any of you here that know how to have the sand swept away from around the skull, that help would be appreciated too!!!

For FYI, I am including a link to a NASA press release for Concepcion' Crater, dated March 24, 2010, for any who might be interested in that detail, relative to Mars

marsrover.nasa.gov...

marsrover.nasa.gov...

edit on 3-12-2011 by rdunk because: correct link

edit on 3-12-2011 by rdunk because: correct link again

edit on 3-12-2011 by rdunk because: add NASA press release for Concepcion' Crater, dated March 24, 2010

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I see Mars rocks.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Sorry Fella I really want to see "these" items but all I see are rocks.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Really you guys, you can't see nothing? I see something that looks sort of like a skull but it's half buried.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tarno
Really you guys, you can't see nothing? I see something that looks sort of like a skull but it's half buried.

Oh, I see what you see, but I think it is my mind abstracting the image.. I think they are just rocks. Image is way to fuzzy to accept anything other than just rocks.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

The skull of an entity with a head the size of a boulder?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

..............................................................................................
Hey Tarno, don'y worry, the "rock hounds" are just quicker on the draw!
I am glad you can see the skull, and hope your able to see the other "fancy object" also.

Thanks for your comment.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I see the skull.

If you look around all the other rocks are squared with corners and flat edges, almost block like. Meanwhile, the skull looking rock is smooth, shiny, and rounded. It could be perspective and lighting, but it certainly looks out of place.

If this isn't photo shopped then it's definitely odd.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SpongeBeard

What did you use to calculate your measurements?

I was also curious as to how big the rock was. What are the dimensions?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpongeBeard

..............................................................................................................................

Hey SpongeBeard, are you sure about what you say is "boulder sized"?? It is very difficult to discern size and distance in these rover pics! I would be very surprised if this "skull" was anything more than several inches - "several inches" being far far less than "boulder size", whatever that is.

FWIW, NASA talks about the Rover's wheel track being about 40 inches wide, so maybe that will give you something to go by, in some of the Rover pics.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Not that I agree with the OP, but why would you discount the photo based on the presumption that there is nothing out there that has a head that size? That's the type of thinking that keeps the majority of our planet dumbed down. Think outside of the box my friend. Its nice out here.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I see the skull.

If you look around all the other rocks are squared with corners and flat edges, almost block like. Meanwhile, the skull looking rock is smooth, shiny, and rounded. It could be perspective and lighting, but it certainly looks out of place.

If this isn't photo shopped then it's definitely odd.

...........................................................................................................
Hi Corruption Exposed - relative to the posible "photo shopped" comment - all I know for sure, it is the NASA pic that I mentioned, and provided a link for.

I appreciate you comments back. i am glad you can see some of the skull detail! Are you able to see the other anomaly also"??

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rdunk

Well I don't know about the skull, just a rock IMO. But the supposed artifact of the second pic looks like the math symbol PI (or the P in the Greek alphabet)

Just my two cents

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman

Not that I agree with the OP, but why would you discount the photo based on the presumption that there is nothing out there that has a head that size? That's the type of thinking that keeps the majority of our planet dumbed down. Think outside of the box my friend. Its nice out here.

...........................................................................................................................
Ryanssuperman, whether you agree with me or not, I certainly do agree with your comments in this post. I have seen just too much on Mars, in the NASA pics, that necessitates an "open mind", in order to get an understanding of object definition. while I don;t think this skull is all that big, one should expect the unexpected!! You got it right!!

FWIW, NASA says Concepcion' Crater is only about 10 meters in diameter, so, one can look at that crater and get some feel for size of boulders, skulls, and stuff. I am going to edit the OP, and include a link to NASA's news release for this crater, for anyone who might be interested. However, I do take most anything NASA says with a big grain of salt!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hundroid

And next to that Pi symbol type thing, just to the right outside the circled area I see what to my mind looks like the end of a key sticking out of the ground. The round part and part of the stick, if that makes sense or the part of a key you hold in your hand when you unlock a door. It could just be that word I can never remember that begins with a P, our mind trying to find order or something recognisable. The "skull" does look quite distinctive too. I've seen colourised versions of the skull photo somewhere before...

ETA Probably nothing significant but 2 rocks stick out from the rest also. They appear to be ridged while the rest appear to just be "regular" rocks.
edit on 3/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

edit on 3/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hundroid
reply to post by rdunk

Well I don't know about the skull, just a rock IMO. But the supposed artifact of the second pic looks like the math symbol PI (or the P in the Greek alphabet)

Just my two cents

.........................................................................................................
Well Hundroid, if we could just get some of that sand off of that skull....................but we can't!!

I really appreciate your comments on the intelligent designed object. When one is able to see that, it just seems to yell back "CIVILIZATION HAS BEEN HERE"! Almost like a "Kilroy has been here" sign of years past. This is the anomaly that just begs for discussion in my opinion, because it is so "telling, and obviously not a rock.

I sure appreciate your comments!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rdunk

Thanks rdunk (did you invert the first two letters of your nick? LOL)

By looking better at the pic with the supposed skull, I found something more intriguing IMMO:

look at the stone just right below the "skull", it seems to me a kind of mile stone or something you would lie on a grave, I circled it in red (with Paint)

What do you think?? I see some straight lines and a perfect arch

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

And next to that Pi symbol type thing, just to the right outside the circled area I see what to my mind looks like the end of a key sticking out of the ground. The round part and part of the stick, if that makes sense or the part of a key you hold in your hand when you unlock a door. It could just be that word I can never remember that begins with a P, our mind trying to find order or something recognisable. The "skull" does look quite distinctive too. I've seen colourised versions of the skull photo somewhere before...

ETA Probably nothing significant but 2 rocks stick out from the rest also. They appear to be ridged while the rest appear to just be "regular" rocks.
edit on 3/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

edit on 3/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

.....................................................................................................................................
Hello LightSpeedDriver, thanks so much for your comments. Yes, the entire area of Concepcion Crater is fraught with anomalies, not rocks, but actual anomalies. Yes, I have posted these anomalies on other forums previously, but I have never seen these anomalies in a colorized pic. I would like to see it if it exists. I have seen other different "skulls" posted. Most of nivnac's mosaics are colorized, but I haven't seen these in their pics either.

Yes, the small anomaly you mentioned - "The round part and part of the stick" is there. Someone else said that object looked like either a mirror, or a magnifying glass, to go along with your "key" thought.

Your "P" is probably the debunker's favorite crutch - "Pareidolia". Is that your missing word?? But, no, don't worry, for you are not experiencing it. I and others are seeing just what you are describing as well.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

The stone I circled IS very intriguing. It's very close to a parabola and the small hole is very simmetric and it could be the focus of the parabola. The vertex is just few centimeters in the sand/ground.

I don't know, it really looks something not natural.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hundroid
reply to post by rdunk

Thanks rdunk (did you invert the first two letters of your nick? LOL)

By looking better at the pic with the supposed skull, I found something more intriguing IMMO:

look at the stone just right below the "skull", it seems to me a kind of mile stone or something you would lie on a grave, I circled it in red (with Paint)

What do you think?? I see some straight lines and a perfect arch

...............................................................................................................................
Hundroid, to answer your first question first, yes, I must have reversed the first two letters, because more than once I've had "debunkers" referring to me a "drunk", while they personally crucified me!

Yes, i see what you are talking about - it certainly shows what appear to be square cuts, and parallel symmetric shapes. And I see what looks like the small hole you mentioned.

Just know, there are many anomalies at this crater. If you know how to get to the Rover pics, great. If you need some of the links, I can give those to you, if you let me know.

I will be posting others here from there also.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join