It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican drug cartels build tunnel from Mexico to USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Appears the mexican drug cartel have been smuggling drugs into USA and illegals through a secret underground tunnel. They say its the most sophisticated tunnel anybody has ever seen. Check link for details.

Source
edit on 3-12-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

They also found 50 tons of cannabis, pretty good bust if you ask me.
edit on 3-12-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
its a good thing prohibition works

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
"netted 32 tons of marijuana was so sophisticated that it had a secret working elevator, electric lighting, rail cars and hydraulic doors -- but may have been found before smugglers could get the narcotics into the hands of American customers. "

my god man thats alot of dope !

Very cleaver tunnel . Under buddies house lol!!! I must tip my hat to him for such an elaborate and well thought out plan and execution . But yes its illegal for citizens to deal drugs i know (but not the c.i.a ) hehe

""From the conditions inside the passageway and our ongoing investigation, we're confident we've been able to shut this operation down before the perpetrators were able to use it for smuggling narcotics," "

aww never even got to use it !

HOw they get caught?

"It wasn't until the truck arrived at its apparent destination in a Los Angeles suburb and men began unloading its cargo that federal agents moved in, arrested four men and seized nearly 11 tons of marijuana from the truck, ICE said. Another approximately 17 tons of pot was discovered in the Otay Mesa warehouse "wrapped in plastic and stacked neatly on pallets."

Foolish.

Okay tunnels are out what next mexican drug cartels?

Air plane nopoe c.i.a would want a cut .

Trains ? Cargo trucks? Agents would want a cut lol

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
wow thats pretty badass if you ask me. Not that it's a good thing per se, but i like to see determination

top topics

join