It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandusky says 'I'm Not the Monster Everyone Made Me Out to Be'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Sandusky, who was an assistant to college football coaching icon Joe Paterno for 46 years, defended himself against sexual abuse allegations for the first time in an on-camera interview with the Times. "These allegations are false, I didn't do those things," Sandusky told the Times.

"I'm not the monster everyone made me out to be. I didn't engage in sexual acts." Sandusky, who also ran a charity for disadvantaged youth called Second Mile, has been charged with molesting eight boys over the course of 15 years. He is scheduled to return to court for a preliminary hearing on Dec. 13.

"Once again, Jerry Sandusky has chosen to provide the national media with an entirely unconvincing denial and a series of bizarre explanations," said Andrew Shubin, a lawyer for one of the alleged victims in the case.

Source

Well all I can say is if this guy is truly guilty then he deserves anything he has coming to him.
with the kind of things he has said,his verbal expressions are defiantly not doing him any favors,He is making himself look guilty
It is awful,I really feel bad for any of the supposed victims,it is really tragic and I know they must be scarred.

Innocent or guilty? what is your take.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
He's right.

I think that he is the monster that he made himself be.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think the guy is guilty without a doubt. I don't feel bad for him but something tells me he experienced sexual abuse as a child which turned him into this monster.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

This is America...He will get his day in court and 12 jurors will make that decision based on the evidence they hear..I don't personally like this man..but my views have been tainted by the MSM and what I have heard said so far..but he deserves his day in court...just in case he's innocent..but if he is guilty..then main line level 4 prison..see how that works for him..Cheers Coco

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

From Penn State to the state pen. You probably wont even need new business cards, Jerry.

and that says it all..creepy guy....really...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
Come on guys let the courts decide.
Iam not saying if I think if he is guilty or innocent, but if he is proved innocent I hope some of you say sorry to the guy and if he is guilty I hope he rot's in jail.
edit on 3-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Dear Sad Excuse for a Human:

You're not "The monster everyone made you out to be??| You're right, your not a monster you're a pathetic old man who started a foundation to prey on kids. You're a sick bastard who should be taken out back, or better yet, taken into the prison shower and be dealt with. Sept this time you won't be in control. Cheers I hope you enjoy every minute.

Yours Truly,
Anthbes

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hardly surprising that he'd adopt the Michael Jackson defense on this.

Mr. Sandusky says he just enjoys being around young boys...kids.... unfortunately.. he enjoys being with them in the shower... naked. And allegedly, from multiple sources also enjoys sexual activities with these kids. He can't even speak his piece convincingly in a tv interview... when he's on trial it'll likely be disastrous.

Walks like a duck... sounds like a duck.. .acts like a duck.. now a jury will get to decide if he's actually a molesting duck.

If this interview is an example of his believability... lol

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Don't debate this with Penn State students, they'll ruff you up!
edit on 3-12-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Maybe I'm just stupid or something, but if'n I was the legal counsel or advisor or even a friend of this guy, I think I'd get a big-assed roll of duct tape and start unwinding it around is mouth.

Guilty or not, he really needs to sew up the pie hole. Clearly, jibber-jabbering about the issue isn't doing him or his alleged victims any good.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Just remember that psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists are very adept at lying. Let's hope that in the courtroom the evidence is overwhelming and then no amount of lying will see him wriggle free.

When it comes to paedophiles I really cannot see them throwing their hands up and admitting guilt. That is why it takes soooo long to catch them out. They have to hide and do their evil in secret and can only communicate with like minded people.

If he is a paedophile - I hope justice comes quickly.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster
Maybe I'm just stupid or something, but if'n I was the legal counsel or advisor or even a friend of this guy, I think I'd get a big-assed roll of duct tape and start unwinding it around is mouth.

Guilty or not, he really needs to sew up the pie hole. Clearly, jibber-jabbering about the issue isn't doing him or his alleged victims any good.

Oh it's helping his "allege" victims prove he's guilty in a big way, he's making his case easy to be prosecuted. The elders always said if you want to catch a thief let him catch himself and Mr. Sandusky is doing just that, proving his guilt.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

It's true. He's not.

He's actually WORSE.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
On the contrary, Mr. Sandusky, you are precisely the monster you've been made out to be. There's no way to sugar coat or spin your way out of this mess.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
As I said previously,the man is surely not making a very convincing case in order to sway people to think he may be innocent,he needs to keep his mouth shut.

I am all for "innocent until proven guilty" but he is just asking for the # he is getting by saying idiotic,incriminating things.

if is he is truly guilty,then my heart & thoughts go out to all of the alleged victims and their families.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
His lawyer should be telling him to shut up, not parading him in the national news so he can dig his hole even deeper.

Is it me or does he sound like he's either on drugs or really, really out of it?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

he is probably both!

been popping downers most likely

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
there is no innocent until proven guilty in the citizens court of the net.

this guy flat out came on TV like 3 times now and says he likes young boys. WTF. yeah, guilty.

and the way he says it, it's just friggin wrong on so many levels.

I don't have a kid, but imagining I do for a moment and i'm horrified. I wouldn't know who to trust...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Sandusky just got re-arrestred and charged with 12 more counts--two more victims came forward. Bail is $250,000 straight cash this time. It also came out today that he applied for a job at a local school and didn't pass his background check.

They're reporting that one victim said Sandusky's wife ignored his screams for help while Sandusky raped him in the basement.

She should be charged right along with him.

God, this makes me sick.

I'd ask why we're bothering to give him a trial, but then, I said the same thing about Casey Anthony.
edit on 12/7/2011 by HappyBunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

Wow,just wow. This is wild.
If those accusations are true about his wife...How and why!? how could you stay married and live with such a monster? to condone this level of corruption is astonishing and outright disgusting.

Thank you for that update.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join