It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victim Forcibly Strip Searched By Ohio Police. Disgusting...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Don't fight and make them work so hard and they won't leave you laying for hours to rot on a cold concrete floor. Payback is a real nasty thing when you're in the losing position with no options left.

What the hell, man. You are a police officer, or in security, are you not? What state/facility do you work in?
edit on 4-12-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is sickening, I dont care what she did, she didnt deserve that, I would love to know what the outcome is from all this, and wtf Ohio, We in Illinois got bad politicians you guys got the #*y cops.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EndGovtCorruption
I hope the people of this county band together and hunt these cops down and serve them with some street justice of their own.
We are fully occupied. We would be considered enemy combatants and executed. We've already been invaded. I think it's hilarious that the UN is investigating this.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MoosKept240

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Your country is a hell of a lot different than most incidents in Canada then. Most people are not stripped when taken to jail. In addition, its not the victim who calls 9/11 who is put through that.

No our country is not. I have been arrested for stupid mistakes quite a few times in the past. Most incidents are just an over night stay, allthough on time I had to stay for 5 days.
I can say this. THE ONLY TIME I was strip searched was when I was arrest for possession. That is it.

That's it? How are you in any way OK with this? You obviously think drug laws are not OK.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
There is no such thing as a "good cop" anymore.

Now, don't take this the wrong way or anything, but I have to disagree. One night a few years ago, my folks were fighting verbally, and it nearly got to a point where fists were thrown. I called the police, and the two that came, one man and one woman, were very kind, concerned, and all around nice people.
So yes, there are good cops still out there.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
A white woman gets stripped in jail and everyone gets all up in arms about it. Typical. This sort of thing happens all the time to minorities, it just doen't get talked about.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I've seen this on here before. If I had added this it would have been gone in seconds, with an email telling me why.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
For those asking what happened, there was a settlement.
Here's the story and link
timesupblog.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Agreed. Nothing new here, this video has been around for a long time. It isn't new.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I don't know what to say,first let me pick my jaw up off the ground.Appalling isn't even close to what I feel seeing this video.How can they defend their actions when she was the victim?Is this what it's come to ,what I would like to know is who's making these policies,who is giving these gangster,mobster sheriff deputies the right to treat anyone this way?

This isn't that far off from being raped,(I take that back it is rape and abuse)legally.We need to rise up against these criminals that are running the show and take our powder back.My sympathies go out to her and her husband for this miscarriage of justice. Does anyone know if these deputies where reprimanded in any way?
edit on 5-12-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Unbelievable arrogance!!! People Stand Up And Fight!!! If the law and the enforcers of the law are villains, then You, the people must clean the house of rotten filth, like these #4brains PIGs!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by unworldly

They are really dramatizing this whole thing. What they aren't showing is what this woman did to provoke such actions. While I'm no fan of the police, I have a very difficult time believing that these officers just up and--totally for no reason and out of the blue--subjected someone to this ordeal.

Then you obviously haven't been paying attention to whats been going on in this country for awhile.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join