It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victim Forcibly Strip Searched By Ohio Police. Disgusting...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Welcome to the New World Order.

Fully nude strip searches of females are being forcefully conducted by male police officers, against policy, and in Abu Ghraib torture style, in Stark County Ohio. The women are video-taped and left naked for up to six hours.

Near the beginning of the video you can see the black male officer helping to strip Hope's panties off of her while another male officer holds her down. The woman's bra and panties are removed along with all her clothing, exposing her bare naked breasts, ass, and vagina in front of the male officers. She is eventually completely stripped and left naked and handcuffed on the floor.

All this happened merely because 911 was called for help on Hope's behalf when she was hurt in a fight. Hope accidentally showed her dead sister's ID to police, she keeps it with her in remembrance of her sister. So far, five women have come forward with similar strip search experiences at this Ohio jail, see link near bottom.

Jesus Christ.

I think if this was my wife and this was happening when she was the victim of the crime, I would be spending quite a while in prison.

This is unbelievably crazy, while watching I was in pure disgust.

Pathetic place this world is becoming.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

[mod note]
Video is from 2008
edit on Sun Dec 4 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
How have they been able to do this without
it being known until now? Is this legal, I
wouldn't doubt there is some stupid idiotic
law to protect the cops. It doesn't lessen
the fact that this is disgusting behavior.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
When the people who are sworn to serve and protect you are the ones breaking the law and violating your Constitutional rights the only recourse is for the people to seek justice themselves. I hope the people of this county band together and hunt these cops down and serve them with some street justice of their own.

If that happens enough this kind of treatment will stop. If you ever had to face a bully, or knew someone who had too, then you know the only way to stop them is to stand up to them. The more you let it happen the worse it will get. Once a bully gets punched back they almost always leave their target alone.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Interesting video... I will be interested to see how this plays out with the media and public now that it's in the public domain to see and comment on. I'd note something though....... What she did makes no difference. In the Jail, they don't usually pay attention or give any concern whatever to what charges brought a person there. You're there and thats enough. It's then a 2 choice pop quiz. You can cooperate or you can fail to cooperate. If door #2 is chosen....

Well, these people working the jail spend 40-60 hours a week doing absolutely nothing but making people do what they absolutely do NOT want to do. Whatever patience or kindness they once had, the job drummed out of them VERY early on or they quit/transfered.

If they say strip....I'd suggest one have clothes flying toward the pile you're building and before a second request is made. I know....It sounds SOOO harsh and SOOO terrible...but remember, this isn't on the street at a traffic stop or other casual contact anymore.

You ARE in jail and in custody of law enforcement. You have about the same rights as my son did when he was 6 years old and in trouble. That is to say, NONE while in the Jail...so fighting isn't just foolish, it's terminally self defeating.

Abuse? perhaps... We'll see. As the whole incident was taped and female officers were present...but physically unable to handle things alone...I'd say it was within policy to the extent they could do it at that time. If they were wrong, the proof is out there now..and they'll fry for it.

I seriously doubt they get more than a stiff talking to about being a little more aware of how this looks to outsiders watching the tape far removed from the events being shown though.

edit on 3-12-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: Spacing

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

This is why I was raised to never call the police, but to defend myself and my family by my own power.

Anyone who calls the police, is expecting help from the enemy of free people everywhere.

Our Federal Government has declared war on the U.S. population, but the police have viewed us as their enemies for a long time before that.

We are going to see this happen to a lot of people in the future. Not only will the detainees not have the right to a trial, but the police will continue to never see the inside of a courtroom for such violent, hateful behavior.

It's time that we rise up and fight back, and I'm not talking about protests! The only thing that will solve this is revolution!

Q&A

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It is well past time for some vigilante justice for cases like this.
What exactly were they looking for in stripping her?
She was in a fight?
Not very lady like, I'd say.

Something about this just isn't right. This Never happened just a few years ago.
It is happening all over the country. Is this part of the plan to subdue us?
People need to get together and have some serious talks with whoever is in charge of Law Enforcement.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
We are slowly being programmed to accept the Police State. I wrote about it here:

For Your Safety - TSA

It almost scares me that people are still shocked by the actions of our trusted Law Enforcement officials.
We've been getting programmed/brainwashed for the better part of a half century. The only difference is: Recently, (the last 10-15 years), people have started to notice, and speak up about it.
The only way to stop this brainwashing is to have NORMAL people infiltrate all levels of government. That won't happen however. Even if 'we the people' have managed to infiltrate all levels of government.... Everyone has a price, so it would just be a matter of time before they are all bought off, or killed.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Its amazing to see what can be done to people now. One other thing stands out in the video... the fact that the other lady officers where ok with this. And what where they looking for that they needed to keep her naked for 6 hours. Seeing this just makes me want to RAGE makes me sick.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This is old news to most. The video was uploaded onto Youtube in June, 2008. still horrific though. I am curious how the news got the video. Who was taping and who released the video??

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I could not watch the entire clip - I was too upset.

I have been a Police officer (Australia) and I would not have participated in a strip search of a female with a male officer present. It is not permitted - a female officer can search both male and female BUT a male officer can only search a male. Where a female needs to be searched male officers have to call via radio and request a female officer to attend.

This is outrageous and I wish the lady and her husband every strength to fight this in as public a manner as
possible.

Those officers - all of them - need to have their actions investigated. Just when I thought I had seen it all something else comes along - I am not surprised and not shocked just bewildered and extremely upset for the lady at the centre of this story.

God help us - because the Police in this story are not helping anyone...

Much Peace...God knows we need it...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
"when she called the police, her situation got worse"

exactly...people, the police more often make situations worse than better.

They are being trained to treat us as slaves.

This woman called the police! She asked for help!

What gave them the right to forcibly strip search this woman?

She hadn't commited a crime..therefore the police DID.

They should be punished the the full extent of the law.

Edit:

Is there any news of what came of this lawsuit?
edit on 3-12-2011 by dannotz because: added a question

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

This is old news. I recall a thread about this a long while ago where I first saw the video.

That being said, this is the police video. It was filmed by police and caught on police surveillance cameras, and it is common practice that police video tape things with a hand held camcorder when they take actions. To my knowledge this video was given by police to the victims attorney. It was the Attorney who released it.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Posters are stating this is old news.
Anyone know what transpired?
Has there been a court case?

Thank you.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776

This is why I was raised to never call the police, but to defend myself and my family by my own power.

Anyone who calls the police, is expecting help from the enemy of free people everywhere.

Our Federal Government has declared war on the U.S. population, but the police have viewed us as their enemies for a long time before that.

We are going to see this happen to a lot of people in the future. Not only will the detainees not have the right to a trial, but the police will continue to never see the inside of a courtroom for such violent, hateful behavior.

It's time that we rise up and fight back, and I'm not talking about protests! The only thing that will solve this is revolution!

Q&A

I'm starting to think that you're right.

Fight fire with fire.

We by far outnumber them. It wouldn't even have to be very violent. If enough of us stand up and aren't afraid to protect ourselves they'll get the point..

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

It's absolutely abuse.

This woman called them! She was seeking help and then wanted to detain her, and when she resisted they treated her like a criminal.

Also, they never once asked her to take her clothes off, they just started forcibly stripping her while she cried out in frustration.

We need to look at these situations with ZERO tolerance for abuse of power.

Yes, there are cases that we can't sway either way on because we weren't there and don't have enough information.

But in this case it's obvious the police knew they did something wrong because they withheld information and did not turn over all the video documentation they had.

Obstructing justice much?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
If they say strip....I'd suggest one have clothes flying toward the pile you're building and before a second request is made. I know....It sounds SOOO harsh and SOOO terrible...but remember, this isn't on the street at a traffic stop or other casual contact anymore.

"If they say strip" According to the report, they didn't even attempt to ask her to strip on her own accord nor did they provide a reason. Also according to the report, the police are denying it was a "strip search". On top of that the department is still saying the "went by the books".

This is insane(not you wrabbit, just the whole situation).

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

"If they say strip" According to the report, they didn't even attempt to ask her to strip on her own accord nor did they provide a reason. Also according to the report, the police are denying it was a "strip search". On top of that the department is still saying the "went by the books".

This is insane(not you wrabbit, just the whole situation).

Well, to be reasonable about the whole thing here and how we're seeing it. You are saying she was never asked to strip. I hear her Husband saying that and I am absolutely SURE he wasn't there to know. I see her being stripped on the floor...and I see her screaming and yelling like a woman out of control. I don't see what she was or was not told prior to being taken down to the floor. No one apparently does. I think I'd call it a safe guess that if she was screaming and yelling like that prior to the floor segment, SHE never heard much of what they were telling her either.

Now one thing to note..and it's real important to note here. EVERYONE...but EVERYONE going into a county jail in the United States is stripped naked. Period. If you're in the drunk tank or the group O.R. (temporary holding) cells that may not happen but that is only because in most jails, you'll never enter the proper facility but simply be booked, thrown in the cell and kicked out the back door 8 hours later. However, NO ONE goes into the proper jail without the strip search to insure no dope, weapons or other contraband. Additionally...The jail likely doesn't even know or care what she came in for. She's an inmate. Nothing more or less. EVERYONE in jail is innocent, just ask them. They've heard that about 1,000 times and her 1001 attempt to convince them just amuses or pisses them off...depending on the mood of their evening.

One final consideration for what we're seeing here......... The cops don't look amused or the least bit happy. No one is enjoying themselves here and they have a regular flow of inmates before her and after her. She isn't special, just another unruly pain in the butt to handle before moving to the next one. Whatever happened or didn't happen at the scene is a whole different matter..and again..likely not even known by the deputies at the Jail. She made her own bed when she came in. Good or bad....she made it. By the temper tantrum we see her in the middle of....I'm putting money on her coming in with one monster of an attitude by whatever happened before she arrived.... OOOPS....and this is what happens.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Your country is a hell of a lot different than most incidents in Canada then. Most people are not stripped when taken to jail. In addition, its not the victim who calls 9/11 who is put through that.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Really....what is the reason for all this thight security? I mean, if a terrorsist would like to blow up something he will succeed...eventually. Why the waste of all these tax-payers dollars while the country is in economic distress. Where does this paranoia and witch hunt come from?

The US had a compulsive paranoia for communists and now for terrorists...or are these security acitvities for something else?

Has it maybe to with preperation for after the instalment of the NWO. Making sure evrybody knows his responsibillity and task when the entire country goes on lock-down? Or is it some scam to make a company and its CEO redicilous rich?

Something is very wrong here and unasked for......

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

This is old news. This is posted on ATS so many times its not funny.

They do this to black Americans all the time, but people think that since its not them, that they don't have to worry about it. They don't realize that it doesn't stop where it started, and deserve whatever they get. It's a little late to say that you don't like getting stripped naked, sexually rubbed by those nasty cops, and left in a cell butt naked for hours for no reason. This is the America that you wanted, and it's too late to change it. When you put your personal safety into the hands of a few crazy people without at least a bachelors degree, this is what you get.

If you think police brutality is bad in Ohio, wait until you guys start seeing videos of security guard brutality. You guys are going to LUV that. The Cleveland greyhound station folks carry guns and love brutality and strip searches. When they run out of black folks, all they're going to do is get the other folks
Especially those cute chics.

Man, they stripped and felt this chic in the video up good, though. They ripped those clothes off so goood, she won't be able to wear them anymore

edit on 4-12-2011 by MegaCurious because: clarifying my point

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join