It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

85-year-old 110 lbs grandmother strip searched at JFK Airport

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
it just made Yahoo! headlines. This should only get more interesting. Or infuriating depending on how you look at it.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

What the hell is this world coming to, I mean really how was this elderly woman a threat to our country. The only threat I see is TSA. My God this could have been one of our mothers or grandmothers. Honestly can you imagine how this little old lady had to feel? Most of these elderly people already feel helpless and vulnerable because of their aging bodies.

First of all let’s just put aside the sensationalism.

Second, let’s take a good look at what really happened.

TSA (I hate them) saw a possible threat. It SHOULD NOT MATTER the age, sex, race, creed, color, of ‘said threat’ (bogus or no)...

We should all applauded that at least - I mean come on - at least they’re not ‘profiling’.

Next?

Grandmothers of our past rocked. I mean ROCKED.
They were wise, strong in their hearts, commanded legions, that hand that rocked the cradle that rocked the cradle. Our Grandmothers stood up against and survived the Nazis, against the White Man’s invasions, or, on the other side of that Buffalo Head nickel, Up against the Indians.
Our Grandmothers (way back) rode bear breasted into battle as well as stayed at home patching warriors back up all the while caring for the little ones and keeping the ‘tribes‘ together...

I think it’s pretty schmucky all the way around to discount Grannies. THEY ROCK.

And who knows? If ‘Things’ in the USA continue past the Fascist State into Tyranny (well, we’re already there) you can bet your boots it’s Granny's that will be standing up demanding ‘we youngin’s’ DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

On another note? Who says just because someone is older they feel ‘vulnerable’ in their ‘aging bodies’.

Wow. Bodies are beautiful and as strong as the mind allows at ANY AGE and ANY SIZE.

Do I despise TSA?

You betcha!

On the other hand am I (in a way) relieved they’re non-biased and not only targeting ‘men of dark color’ and ‘women with big melons’?

You bet.

peace

edit on 5-12-2011 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

On another note? Who says just because someone is older they feel ‘vulnerable’ in their ‘aging bodies’.

I think most people who asked to strip in an airport will feel vulnerable.. even with a great body.

I seriously would like to know how many of these searches they have on private video.. and what is actually being done with them..

Someday the truth will come out.. maybe in the after life.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

I think most people who asked to strip in an airport will feel vulnerable.. even with a great body.

I seriously would like to know how many of these searches they have on private video.. and what is actually being done with them..

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
reply to post by Zaphod

OK.. they did say there was no strip search (surprise). The incident wasn't recorded, so it's pretty much her word against theirs. Maybe they should start recording these pat downs. If what they say is true and people are actually being treated with respect, then there shouldn't be any problem with recording it.

Nothing is being done with them, because no one is being strip searched.
Therefore, no recordings of being strip searched.

edit on 6-12-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Nothing is being done with them, because no one is being strip searched. Therefore, no recordings of being strip searched.

and you are so sure of this how?

Please ..let us know how you have the inside info of what is happening in these rooms?

and please don't tell me its because the government says so.. we all know they lie...and coverup stuff they don't want the public knowing about.

edit on 6-12-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Uh, nope! I won't tell you.
It would just get 'refuted.'
AND I'd get kicked out of the Illuminati.
Anyway, aren't the TSA iinnocent until proven guilty?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Uh, nope! I won't tell you.
It would just get 'refuted.'
AND I'd get kicked out of the Illuminati.
Anyway, aren't the TSA iinnocent until proven guilty?

We have enough proof of governments lying to us..from NASA to the Pentagon..why would TSA be any different?
They have proved over and over again how they are not innocent.

As far as you getting kicked out of the Illuminati..wouldn't worry about it.. They need all their lower level workers who work within the system, and do their dirty work.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

As far as you getting kicked out of the Illuminati..wouldn't worry about it.. They need all their lower level workers who work within the system, and do their dirty work.

Oh, no, no! Don't misread my remark!! I don't "work for them." I said I would get "kicked out." We're just party buds.

Oh well, you wouldn't understand. And that's okay! You'll never have to! And, you'll never be strip-searched by the TSA, either, so...no worries there at all, for either of us!

That wise old woman has a nasty gleam in her eye. She CHOSE to be patted down, HOPING she could cause a ruccus and get invited on TV and probably get a free makeover in the process! Just like the idiots who climb into bear cages, or who move big steel bins deliberately to expose potholes that have been covered, then turn around and "walk" into them. Woopsies! I broke my ankle in your park!

Don't think for a moment that people don't "stage" accidents or mistreatments. It's an epidemic. But I won't tell you how I know that, either. It's none of your business.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Oh, no, no! Don't misread my remark!! I don't "work for them." I said I would get "kicked out." We're just party buds.

Party buds hunh? For some reason I believe you .. not sure what sort of "party favors" you supply them with.. hopefully not children.

That wise old woman has a nasty gleam in her eye. She CHOSE to be patted down, HOPING she could cause a ruccus and get invited on TV and probably get a free makeover in the process! Just like the idiots who climb into bear cages, or who move big steel bins deliberately to expose potholes that have been covered, then turn around and "walk" into them. Woopsies! I broke my ankle in your park!

yeah right.. she obviously was asking for it... your compassion shines through and through

being a psychology expert and family counselor has obviously given you some great insight..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join