It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan was a freedom fighter/conspiracy theorist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

First let me start by saying, "ouch my head hurts". But seroiusly I think I understand what your getting at. Satan wasn't bad, he simple apposed the dogma of 'God'.

Have you read the thread by Hidden_Hand? In he states:

Yahweh, due to the fact that he had NOT (as was his right as Planetary Logos) handed down his own Free Will to "know thyself" to those incarnating upon 'his' planet, was having very little evolutionary progress therein. So we (Lucifer) were sent to help. Once the order was given from the Council of Elders, we "Fell", or Descended back to a place where we could, with hard work and focus, once again materialize a 3rd Density manifestation of ourself.

Yahweh had agreed to our coming, in fact it was he who had initially asked the Council for a "Catalyst" of change to enter into his Creation, and share the knowledge and wisdom we had attained through our Ascensions. In the absence of Free Will upon the planet, there can be no Polarity, and therefore, nothing to 'choose' between. Just as is portrayed in the book of Genesis, the planet was very "Edenic" in nature. Sure, it was a lovely 'paradise', yet the Beings incarnating there had no agitator toward evolving beyond the 3rd Density, and therefore, little hope of ever making the journey Home, to The One. Yahweh has been happy to keep his own little pet Eden Project in effect, but with little chance of the Souls here making it Home, it had become in effect, an albeit very beautiful 'Prison'. Yahweh was, in modern parlance, running a benign dictatorship.

Heres the thread if you haven't read it.

ALS

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

I would correct what I said as far as being favored more than any other life. On reading in Luke, Jesus said that we are equal to the angels. Everything else applies.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I was a christian until my 20's. I'm in my 30's now and agnostic. I agree that extraterrestrials could become so advanced that they could pass as angels or demons. Maybe god could be some kind of hive-mind? Maybe they have breached dimensions or can bend space-time at will.

I don't rule out anything. In my view, we're ants in this universe. You've got to be a real piece of work to imagine humans as the most powerful agent in the universe. That's too anthropocentric.

Look, there're billions upon billions of stars in our galaxy and billions of years. And billions of galaxies. If you can honestly say to yourself that we're all there is then you're being irrational. I cannot rule out that we're alone, but it's not backed by science nor our most accomplished theorists. If you're going to think this then throw out EVERY book produced by science. Burn it. Throw away your computer. Burn your house down. Trash everything. Burn the library.

What I imagine in my mind is a universe filled with life. We're too burdened by the past to see it. It's swirling outside us in space, kind of like seedlings in the wind. It's panspermia. I think one day we'll finally know. Then it will be mundane to believe in life elsewhere. Living on another planet will become mundane. Living on computers, living in spacecraft, living most places, will be mundane. Most of hte things in our science fiction won't be seen as futuristic, but as myopic.

Basically, I see the rest of the universe as just a continuance of the earth. Even here on earth we can find a wild array of things. So many crazy shapes and behaviors. Universe is weird too.

For us, presently, imagining life elsewhere is in the realm of magic. It's fiction. One day, it won't be. It's hard to picture what it will be like. We're like clumsy kids with these things.

I think it'll be something like this:
www.newscientist.com ...

Something that's both amazingly incredible and.... mundane.

I think anything is possible. But I don't let that dictate practical things. We have to live here, now. On this earth. In this moment. Given our limitations, we don't have any other choice.
edit on 9-12-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm somewhat with the jews on this subject. Satan actually wants you to overcome do the right thing be stronger and love the Father more.

Satan isnt an arch enemy of God. Think of him as a strength training coach of sorts that really wants you to get the truth and be solid.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join