It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan was a freedom fighter/conspiracy theorist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
First things first. I don't hold any strong views when it comes to religion. I have no faith whatsoever in any religion although I like to speculate on the history involved. Take this thread with a pinch of salt..

Imagine the kingdom of heavens as a hierarchy of power similar to that of on earth. (We tend to find that power itself by definition forms into a hierarchy of some sorts.) On earth we find that whoever is 'In charge' is not necessarily in charge because they have good intentions. Or we find that someone can start off with good intentions and then later on find out that power corrupts the mind.

On earth if someone opposes another force, especially a force of power then more than often the opposition gets crushed merely by reputation and falsified character references. For example.. Conspiracy theorists and freedom fighters will often get wrongly tarnished with the brand of 'Terrorist'. That is not because they are actually terrorists by definition but more because their agenda opposes that of whoever is in power.

Whether or not you think that 'God' in the bible is as described, extra terrestrial or whatever consider the following.. If God and Satan do actually exist to some extent then it isn't at all ignorant to question the validity of who is actually the 'Good guy'. Because wherever there is power there are opposing forces and bias points of view.

I am not claiming to know anything anyone else does not.. I just accept the possibility that if God and Satan do/did exist then we can't really know for sure if either one is 'bonafide good or evil'.

Maybe they are both good AND evil and just have different agendas. If you believe that there is some extra terrestrial basis in the bible (Which I do) then it is a lot easier to grasp this idea.

Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

As Stan Lee said: With great power, comes great responsibility.

And Clarke three said: Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Walking on water, flying in the sky, wings, halos, smoke, rising from the dead, turning water into wine..

extraterrestrial trying to trick humans, perhaps creating a religion as a experiment.. perhaps perhaps perhaps

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Maybe they are both good AND evil and just have different agendas

Hum I seem to recall that in the Old Testament, God and Satan work together..the book of Job comes to mind and didn't God let the serpent tempt Eve? I'm sure there are some Biblical scholars on here who can tell you more about the relationship between God and Satan..they seem to work in tandem with Satan doing God's dirty work and being sent out to tempt, torture, and destroy..when we get to the New Testament...we see Satan as an enemy of God..not a co-worker. So Satan's role evolved into complete evil..or maybe that's just my take on it. Cheers Coco

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Satan to us is like a sadistic ex waiting to pounce on you and your new spouse. He is jealous of the human race because God favors us over all other life in the universe. The angels were 1st. He didn't like taking a back seat to us. His 1 motive is to prove that we are not worthy of God's love any way he can.
edit on 3-12-2011 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
Satan to us is like a sadistic ex waiting to pounce on you and your new spouse. He is jealous of the human race because God favors us over all other life in the universe. The angels were 1st. He didn't like taking a back seat to us. His 1 motive is to prove that we are not worthy of God's love any way he can.

Any basis for this speculation?
Don't worry if not.. its not like my OP is definitive at all.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The Holy Bible is my source. You know that book everyone has been trying disprove unsuccessfully for 2000 years now. It does stand alone in that light. I know they cannot prove it scientifically either. It is a matter of recorded history a man named Jesus was crucified at the the time the Bible claims the son of God was crucified. The jewish Torah and the muslim korn both acknowledge him as a prophet of God, aka he does exist to their religions. They both just say he escaped the cross. I'm sure men were of more honor and integrity back then about surrendering power. It would be of a few reasons I could think of to hide the truth.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Totally agree with your analogy, that is the Islamic point of view which I believe is totally in line with this.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well, I came to realize that, all this is more of a guidance for us as individuals to find the relative spot in lives journey.

Jesus, Buddha, Chrisna, Satan, etc are more or less relative points of extremes.

There is no Evil and there is no Good unless you think there is.

I needed an explanation to all this worldly happenings and of course 'paranormal' stuff I've experienced and thanks to ATS I have come to understand my reality as such.

This is but my perception of how a see good and evil. There is really none. But I do believe that we originated from the source, and so shall we return to being the source, once one has mastered the art of being in harmony with all there is.

Peace

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I believe in multiple gods. Satan is one of those.. Bibles only purpose is to keep Yahweh in rule..

His rule keeps the earth at a certain vibration. Satan is ostracized because his energy influence would do more good than harm... The bible is nothing more than fearmongering. No good or evil just a battle for power. Really we shouldn't worship anything but mother earth.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by phaesporia63incarnate
I believe in multiple gods. Satan is one of those.. Bibles only purpose is to keep Yahweh in rule..

His rule keeps the earth at a certain vibration. Satan is ostracized because his energy influence would do more good than harm... The bible is nothing more than fearmongering. No good or evil just a battle for power. Really we shouldn't worship anything but mother earth.

I couldn't agree more. Mother Earth provides all things, and yet, who do the people thank for this abundance? I too think in the multiple God theory. It is just too hard to take them all and reduce them into one, who is two, then is three, and all are male, and one is cruel, one is loving......some do not deserve to be Gods, if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by phaesporia63incarnate

Satan was created by God, along with everyone and everything else in existence. Exorcism are a documented fact despite the inability of science to explain what is witnessed. The exorcism of Emily Rose(movie) is documented and a confirmed reproduction by the catholic church of the events surrounding the events leading to the trial of I believe he was a Cardinal. Evil cannot stand to be in the presence of anything/one holy without the noted experience of extreme pain. If evil were equal to God, why did Satan get the world to forget his existence. The name of Jesus gives you power over him with faith in him, that is faith that he is God's true son and died for our sins.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

O.P.,
Your theory is not just some irrelevant speculation, it's a freaking pertinent question! The "religolous" ones will be quick to tell you that Satan is the enemy trying to keep us away from God with all that egotistical, self-centered "we are the cream of the crop in the universe crap.. blah blah blah ... Yet one often has to wonder who it is really that is keeping humanity in the dark and in fear when that's what's most religions do? Especially if humanity is SUPPOSED to be God's favorite

Then again, maybe humanity is much older then most tampered "holy books" teaches us and that humans were once closer to God but hey that's a whole other subject.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Nope, Satan is a deceiver and father of all lies. If you want to know who's at the vanguard of the new world order its satan.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
He wouldnt humble himself to enter the tests, and become a smaller creature, like we humans, in order to grow, to upgrade. And deeply resents all the so called "lesser" people who are doing so, and taking that risk and he gradually, hardened and became brutal and harmful to those in the tests and went out of his way to entrap them to ensure they stay stuck in those smaller forms, and under his thumb. You still have to enter into the practicum, memory wiped and put yourself to the test, in humble form. He wouldn't do that. We have a choice, but it takes this to progress.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Humans are the only beings with free will,Angels have no free will,they are divine creations.Therefore,lucifer is an archangel,he does as he is told.He tests people.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by theson

That is not true. The entire cosmos, on the levels just above us, we are given choices. Freedom is a principal that exist eternally. Due to this, we were given choices in the beginning, what realms to explore. Progression to Home, to reach the level our Family is at is from tests within hard schools like earth, where your memories are wiped. Some here are in final exam. Some are here because their frequency match was for this war zone. In other words, they gradually degraded. Coming to the testing grounds, where there is a risk of being lost for a while and harming family, is a part of the school and the progression of souls.

Here many of us are fractions of selves.

Some would simply not do that, and all spirits have free will in the middle ground, where they can fall into error. Some preferred worship, and being bullies, and keeping others down to gratify their egos and their anger at seeing their brothers and sisters, and even little brothers and sisters, progressing past them, so furious and a determination to keep them back.

Family above, our Spiritual Father and Mother does not give evil negative assignments. They are only One element, pure Love and Goodness. That is the progression. Study rocks and clouds and what it takes. Frequency, gravity and polarity. The negative side is error, and illness, and caked on mudpile, layers of grime, and a shrinking of light and consciousness and the ability to feel.

Once you come through these tests, and all beings do, in one Universe or another, in one time or another, including our Spiritual Family above who are trillions or kazillions of years ahead of us, you are so grounded in Love and not harming, you can never switch hats again. Even if you entered a school to help, and were very affected by the frequency and began to degrade, you would bottom out far sooner than anyone else and turn it around far sooner, for you are defined. You have become yourself.

One thing I will not allow, and speak up on instantly, is anyone misrepresenting the Goodness and Love of my Father/Mother, and bearing false testimony against them.

We're striving for those levels. All of us, and even those who have stubbornly chosen to resist humbling themselves and chosen the bully modes. Tptb here have been lied to and misguided all along with their '___' trips. They simply didn't realize its a frequency match. So if you're a top dog, war mongler, elitist, using others in any way, and you take a dmt trip, then you're a predator, and you get matched to bigger predators, and they're very cunning. They often represent enough truth to confuse and lure, and some very crucial errors that lead to the wrong path, regression of consciousness.

There are no wolves serving God/Goodness/Family. Error. And those in this error need to wake up and make those U-Turns so they can face what they've done with Support, for it has consequence.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

The Holy Bible is my source. You know that book everyone has been trying disprove unsuccessfully for 2000 years now. It does stand alone in that light. I know they cannot prove it scientifically either. It is a matter of recorded history a man named Jesus was crucified at the the time the Bible claims the son of God was crucified. The jewish Torah and the muslim korn both acknowledge him as a prophet of God, aka he does exist to their religions. They both just say he escaped the cross. I'm sure men were of more honor and integrity back then about surrendering power. It would be of a few reasons I could think of to hide the truth.

Where in the Torah does it acknowledge Jesus as a prophet?!
I've never heard such clump.
Most Jew's tend to think of Jesus is as an ordinary preacher.

Satan mean's 'adversary' and has been used to keep the fear-factor cranked up on the sheeple for waaaay too long...

edit on 5-12-2011 by WatchRider because: Edit

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Where in the Torah does it acknowledge Jesus as a prophet?! I've never heard such clump. Most Jew's tend to think of Jesus is as an ordinary preacher. Satan mean's 'adversary' and has been used to keep the fear-factor cranked up on the sheeple for waaaay too long...

Absolutely right, I have a Rabbi friend who tells me this, and that this guy Jesus did not fulfill the prophecies, and is not, never was, the awaited Messiah. Christians will always refuse to see the truth of the origin of the names they use for their fear based enemies, they would much rather see this Satan as an All Powerful Being who can most easily beat God in battle. I have often asked them why they even believe so strongly in such a creature, but they refuse not to believe in them. I was once told that not to believe in Satan was a mortal sin.

Some people live in a world filled with Satans, Demons, and Devils, and I feel very sorry for the Divine Spirits that are trapped in those human receptacles.
It is my purpose, and my design, to set all Divine Spirits free.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Have you ever read "Revolt of the Angels" by Anatole France?

In the story he dabbles with the idea that Satan was a kind of freedom fighter and that God required worship and nothing more. Satan was cast out of Heaven for attempting to show the other angels that they were each free entities and that God was greedy for their worship.

It was a really good book, hard to get through with all the old timey writing, but an excellent read none the less.

It is hard for me to believe hard and fast in one religion. Did you know, for example, that the story of Moses has an almost exact copy in the Sanskrit Vedas? Some have speculated that since he was brought up in rich home that he may have had access to certain libraries and plageurized the story.

There is a passage in the bible. I cannot tell you where, maybe someone else can, that states that man must not wear clothing woven of two cloths. How ridiculous is that? I mean come on. I don't know. I believe in a higher source, I believe in loving ones neighbour. I believe that we have a purpose in this existence. I believe that I am a "sinner" What, where, who and why. I cannot say. Really I am lost.

One thing I do believe is that when a Human being questions their divinity all kinds of doors open up. Whether you pick up a bible or a new age flier, just stepping out from these sad, boring human routines and asking "Who am I?", "Why am I here?", changes everything.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I would say to you that maybe you are more important than you are led to believe. I was born a Christian yet it has taken 33yrs to believe. The bible and religious scriptures no matter which faith you follow explain it quite clearly. In fact very clearly indeed. I will show you what i mean when i hit the 20 posts. I didnt believe but now i do. 7 days and 7nights no sleep no food and having a very hard time of it was a test of faith, though my faith wasnt there before hand.
There is a very clever game going on. I will share very soon

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join