It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Looking Clouds or is it actually Weather Manipulation?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Here are a few examples of some strange clouds and weather patterns. Some of these I think are caused by weather manipulation techniques that are currently being researched.

I suggest that you do your own research regarding this subject and decide for yourself. Check multiple sources and do not just take any one persons opinions or theories. There will be many people trying tell you what to think and it's up to you to make up your own mind.

The video below is a short clip taken from a show presented by the History Channel

This next video is a collection of strange weather patterns and scary looking clouds

The next 3 videos are of strange cloud formations called Morning Glory Clouds. Some of which I think are man-made and not a natural phenomenon.

Morning Glory Cloud

The Morning Glory cloud is a rare meteorological phenomenon occasionally observed in different locations around the world. The southern part of Northern Australia's Gulf of Carpentaria is the only known location where it can be predicted and observed on a more or less regular basis. The settlement of Burketown attracts glider pilots intent on riding this phenomenon

The next video is of some strange looking rings in weather patterns seen by weather radar and satellite imagery

Some pictures
HAARP rings

Below are a couple videos of Hole Punch Clouds

Here is what wikipedia says about this phenomenon
Fallstreak Hole

A fallstreak hole, also known as a hole punch cloud, punch hole cloud, canal cloud or cloud hole, is a large circular gap that can appear in cirrocumulus or altocumulus clouds... are formed when the water temperature in the clouds is below freezing but the water has not frozen yet due to the lack of ice nucleation particles. When the water does start to freeze it will set off a domino effect, due to the Bergeron process, causing the water vapor around it to freeze and fall to the earth as well.This leaves a large, often circular, hole in the cloud

Finally, this last video is a montage of photos of hole punch clouds and satellite pics of alleged chemtrails. The video is set to the music of Immortal Technique's "The Prophecy". Caution the song has some explicit lyrics.

Personally I think that weather manipulation techniques are being researched for a variety of reasons. Not just for cloud seeding and hail prevention. But for other purposes as well. Like Geoengineering to control Global warming and also for possible use as a war tactics to manipulate the environment of the battlefield.

Please check out the document below
Weather as a Force Multiplier:
Owning the Weather in 2025

What do you think? Just strange weather or is it actually weather manipulation?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Once again I am embarrassed that people can get so afraid of clouds for literally no reason. They are clouds, not Nazi's or bears. I think you either need to put up scientific evidence to back your claims, or keep it to yourself.

Stop spreading fear.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Those are NOT HAARP circles

It's Radar Ground Clutter which is reflections off of things close to the ground.

Like this:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

You should only be embarrassed of your own behavior and not someone else's. Especially someone you do not even know personally.

Thanks for your opinion but I disagree. Where did I mention Nazi's or Bears or try to induce fear in anyone? I specifically stated to do your own research and make up your own mind about this subject.

If you can't read then I understand your problem. It is clear that you didn't view or read all the items I posted. It took you only 5 minutes from the time I posted this thread until the time you responded. The first two videos alone take more time than that to view. So clearly you have no interest in viewing any evidence.

Scientific evidence is great when it is available. But I hope you would admit that science is not perfect nor is it infallible. Science can and has made many mistakes. So to rely on "scientific evidence" alone would be foolish in my opinion.

Any way have a nice day and don't let the door hit you on the way out of here you troll.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Once again I am embarrassed that people can get so afraid of clouds for literally no reason. They are clouds, not Nazi's or bears. I think you either need to put up scientific evidence to back your claims, or keep it to yourself.

Stop spreading fear.

At what point in the thread were you afraid?

Or at what point did you get worried that someone might be fearful of something he said?

Once again I am embarrassed that people can be so ignorant to think that our government doesn't want to control our weather.

HAARP is a machine made by and for science. Is that not part of this puzzle? It does exist does it not?

Stop spreading ignorance.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It could have something to do with the huge cloaked alien motherships up there.

Ko3

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Those are NOT HAARP circles

In your opinion they're not due to HAARP . Your image doesn't look anything like the images I posted.

I can accept that ground clutter exists. But I do not accept that that ground clutter makes three almost identical rings in close proximity to each other with a central cloud of similar size inside of each ring.

Can you give a plausible theory for this to occur using the ground clutter hypothesis.

Next time think a little bit more before you just laugh it off and post some lame excuse.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Listen dude, you and your friends can circle jerk all over this thread about how the government controls the weather and clouds are scary. I dont care. I was just pointing out your ridiculous and the fact they are only clouds and you need help if you believe they are there to hurt you.

Regarding "not reading the thread", those videos have been posted before and i have watched them before. I know what clouds are and I am at peace with the fact that you are all absolutely nuts.

Stop spreading fear.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Obviously you haven't done very much research into this subject. I don't care whether you believe chemtrails are real or not. It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that weather manipulation exists and that the military and Governments of many countries are experimenting and studying different techniques to control all kinds of weather.

Not that I think your ignorance can be overcome by a few youtube videos but maybe you will realize I am not spreading fear. I am only sharing existing facts and some theories that I happen to agree with. If you want to disagree with the theories that fine. But don't try to portray me as a fear monger unless you want to portray yourself as an imbecile.

I have no interest in arguing with you or anyone else about this topic. You are free to think what you wish.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I love clouds, I like to watch them as I do the stars at night.

My personal favourite is the ones in the second vid on this opening post.

They are Mammatocumulus which are boob clouds

Edit: The current correct term is now Cumulonimbus Mammatus
edit on 3-12-2011 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Just curious, how do they aim HAARP? The antenna array is stationary.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Well...

I did a little research and found that ALL of the types of clouds in your photos, and videos, were also observed long before the days of HAARP, and the development of aircraft capable of weather manipulation.

Kindly explain why you consider them to be evidence of weather manipulation.

Just so you know, science doesn't make mistakes. When mistakes are made, it's because PEOPLE misinterpret the evidence. This leads to false conclusions. As it stands, this appears to be what you are doing.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Those morning glory clouds are pretty cool.
I don't think they are manmade since the have been witnessed in ancient times by the aboriginals.

It is all just strange weather anomalies,nothing more.

And with the new ,very sensitive weather radar these days,those "rings" are just radar anomalies.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Satellites.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Just curious, how do they aim HAARP? The antenna array is stationary.

I am not a HAARP expert or an atmospheric scientist. I can't tell you how exactly. I can tell you what some of the theories I have heard are though.

The HAARP array sends it's signal and it is redirected using satellites or it is bounced off of the ionosphere and by changing the output of the signal it can be controlled.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

Stop spreading fear.

At what point in the thread were you afraid?

Or at what point did you get worried that someone might be fearful of something he said?

Once again I am embarrassed that people can be so ignorant to think that our government doesn't want to control our weather.

HAARP is a machine made by and for science. Is that not part of this puzzle? It does exist does it not?

Stop spreading ignorance.

The poofers against zealots sadly everyone else is stuck between A) Disbelief Z/B)elief beyond any doubt
I for One know only a very few things that I hold to be 100%
As for everything and anything else even if i belief it 99.9% true will still have that 0.1% thought of perhaps its another way or maybe It or something about it has changed (like things tend to do)

If I have already passed judgement then I will not see the apparent changes taking place
since I already judged it figured out details that leads the mind in understanding and comprehending the answers to ones own satisfaction and moved on with life based on fixed knowledge
that will, like all knowledge be incomplete until the end.

ask yourself whats 100% true to you? why? why not?
if you hold more thing true then you have fingers then ask yourself is that what you concluded or just the wholesale plagiarism of another group or persons thought?

Ive leaved in many a place across this world Ive seen weather fronts with clouds like a wall marching through the air of the mid west and great plains But those weather phenomenon like those in the videos I have only seen 3 or 4 times all within the last 3 years.
Man made effect or man made cause and/or an external solar system influence maybe something unknown to me yet but one things forsure I see changes even if others dont cant or wont

"Three men make a tiger" (Chinese: 三人成虎 ; Pinyin: sān rén chéng hǔ) is a Chinese proverb or chengyu (four-character idiom). Three men make a tiger refers to an individual's tendency to accept absurd information as long as it is repeated by enough people. It refers to the idea that if an unfounded premise or urban legend is mentioned and repeated by many individuals, the premise will be erroneously accepted as the truth. This concept is analogous to communal reinforcement or the fallacy of argumentum ad populum.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Listen dude, you and your friends can circle jerk all over this thread about how the government controls the weather and clouds are scary. I dont care. I was just pointing out your ridiculous and the fact they are only clouds and you need help if you believe they are there to hurt you.

Regarding "not reading the thread", those videos have been posted before and i have watched them before. I know what clouds are and I am at peace with the fact that you are all absolutely nuts.

Stop spreading fear.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I liked that! It earned you a star!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

The next 3 videos are of strange cloud formations called Morning Glory Clouds. Some of which I think are man-made and not a natural phenomenon.

So which ones do you think are man made, and why do you think they are?
edit on 3-12-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join