It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cains grass roots declare Ron Paul as their new candidate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Astrologer Christine Barrerre predicted this stuff a year ago. She predicted that people (Ron Paul and Paul Ryan for instance) would come up with new solutions. Maybe Ron Paul's time has truly come

Neptune trine the U.S. Conceptional Venus at 3* Cancer, ruling the 10th house
A presidential candidate steps forward to bring healing, prosperity, security, jobs, respect back into the country.

www.starfires.com...
edit on 4-12-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

The CFR must have one of their men as secy Defense. If not, it would set a precedent for a non CFR secy defense since Eisenhower.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Astrologer Christine Barrerre predicted this stuff a year ago. She predicted that people (Ron and Paul Ryan for instance) would come up with new solutions. Maybe Ron Paul's time has truly come

www.starfires.com...

That was really funny. Do you believe the stuff you found on that link? I have to ask because anyone who 3 years ago predicted an 80 year old man who has been saying the same crap for 40 years will be continuing to do so seesm really underwhelming. What is in there about Ryan?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Originally posted by WaterFasting
Why can't I flag this thread. Instead of flag button, a black button shows up? Haaalp!!

SCREENSHOT:

www.use.com...

edit on 4-12-2011 by WaterFasting because: (no reason given)

Think you need to have a certain number of posts before you can flag threads bud.

Ron Paul 2012!!!

I'm in the same boat - I think the minimum number of posts required in order to be able to flag a thread is 20

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Guys...
Is this true?

Anyone know how many members are of that site?

Also is this Cain's official website for forums?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

From what others have pointed out, this website isn't really indicative of the entire Cain support base. It's just a couple thousand of his supporters. But still, that's better than nothing.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

Astrologer Christine Barrerre predicted this stuff a year ago. She predicted that people (Ron and Paul Ryan for instance) would come up with new solutions. Maybe Ron Paul's time has truly come

www.starfires.com...

That was really funny. Do you believe the stuff you found on that link? I have to ask because anyone who 3 years ago predicted an 80 year old man who has been saying the same crap for 40 years will be continuing to do so seesm really underwhelming. What is in there about Ryan?

Sounds like you just think astrology is silly. Too bad for you. Open your mind to new possibilities. If you want, you go ahead and stick with all the same old fuddy duddy stuff that has gotten us into so much trouble.

It's clear you discounted Ryan because he's conservative. Are you one of those people who supports the OWS direct democracy bs? Let me know so I get where you are coming from.
And thanks much for the ridicule. Right back at ya man.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I asked you about what you said that site contained because I did not see. What I did see was silly. That was why I asked. No answer then?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I asked you about what you said that site contained because I did not see. What I did see was silly. That was why I asked. No answer then?

It is silly to you because you think astrology is silly. Otherwise what is silly?
You did not follow any of the links on related stories did you?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

It is silly to you because you think astrology is silly. Otherwise what is silly?

You said there was something specific on that site. I went looknig for it. I did not see anything. I asked you to clarify. You get defensive?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Oh no!

This isn't good at all, this is bad, REALLY bad!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You said there was something specific on that site. I went looknig for it. I did not see anything. I asked you to clarify. You get defensive?

What are you expecting? A comet or something?

Begins a 10 month period of confusion. The country is being forced to wake up. Everyone can now see the ideas implemented in the past two years are not going to work. There are some who still want to give the leadership -- who have been pushing their plans over the past few years -- a chance to work but Rome is burning right in front of us. But many see these few leaders as being absent to reality and even a kind of abandonment. We are stunned all through this 10 month cycle at their inability to take accountability.

What part of the country waking up don't you see, or think is silly? Would you have said that one year ago before the candidates appeared on the scene?
She did not specify that Ron Paul would necessarily BE the candidate who would rise up, but how much more time have we got? What about Ron Paul do you not see is the solution we need but no one paid attention to till now?

The peoples' confused state turns to resignation and admit that we have to rely upon innovative politicians to pull us out of the mess with a new plan. The new teachers are proposing new ways and the country submits with much apprehension. But the mess becomes worse in the summer of 2011.

How many innovative politicians are there out there?
But carry on with the old fuddy duddy paradigm

If you don't like the link or just don't care for astrology that's fine.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The fact that Gingrich is in first place disturbs me. I would even take Romney over him. People complain about how our presidents never do anything worthwhile, never fix the economy - etc. Do we ever wonder why? Because we keep putting the same exact people in there. Every time it's either the most conservative of the conservative or the most democrat of the democrats. Ugh.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberLegit

I know dude! It makes me sick! People fall for the same phony establishment puppet politicians every time! They always think they're going to change things, but it's always the same old stuff. If you go to their facebook pages, the comments there are really disappointing.

"We need you as president Romney! Only Mitt Romney can fix this country!"

"Gingrich can beat Obama! We need a real politician in the White House who can make some changes!"

I think it's pathetic how gullible people are.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I do not know much about astrology and took great interest until I finished looking over the site. I simply asked you to enlighten me as to what it is I am missing. Instead you would rather trade personal barbs apparently. Fine, your post convinced you then and I guess that all that matters. I promise never to ask you to clarify what you post ever again.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I do not know much about astrology and took great interest until I finished looking over the site. I simply asked you to enlighten me as to what it is I am missing. Instead you would rather trade personal barbs apparently. Fine, your post convinced you then and I guess that all that matters. I promise never to ask you to clarify what you post ever again.

What is the need to be hysterical here? I posted something I liked and you called it silly. who started with the personal barbs here? I clarified the best I could. The best I can say anymore is you are just not "there". So how about just let it go?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

Could it be that Cain just got burned by tptb and decided to throw his support behind the one person they all fear despite their glaring differences out of spite? If so...Kudos to the man!!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I had seen an interview with Herman Cain where he was asked who besides himself would he be most "Afraid of" to be the next President if he was not. He had replied RON PAUL.... Now this was just a couple of weeks ago. A couple of things come to mind here:

1. Did he chose Ron Paul to be the most 'afraid of" because he saw him as his best competitor?

2. Is he endorsing Ron Paul now because he secretly thinks he would be the best leader?

3. Is he taking orders in endorsing Ron Paul with such an about-face turn from being afraid of him as a leader?

4. Is he endorsing Ron Paul not because he likes Ron Paul but to get back at those who he feels threw him under the bus who could have and should have actually endorsed him for president... does he feel backstabbed because the coverup on his past could have and should have been covered up as it historically is done for others who have run for president who had "their" support?

5. Is it possible that Herman Cain was "set up" and he only now realizes it and this is why the about-face?
edit on 12/4/2011 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777

Originally posted by robwerden
Over at www.hermancainforums.com...
The moderator is currently converting the forum to a Ron Paul forum after he announced his support for Ron Paul.
Seems as if the majority of Herman Cains grass roots definitely like the idea.
This could propel Ron Pauls support up a huge notch!

And the chess pieces continue to move...Do you guys really not see the design here? If you don't think that this was a perfectly timed, and cleverly crafted piece of political maneuvering, then you might really have fallen a little too hard for this 2-party illusion.

Anyone of deep and critical thought would already be bailing from ever participating in it again. As long as you continue voting in THEIR system, you continue to give it legitimacy. They need for you to BELIEVE in their illusion to keep it alive. And if you continue trying to save it by giving YOUR power over to an elected official, and participate in a completely illusory paradigm, then you will help it continue to create suffering.

Haven't you guys learned this yet? I don't mean to be insulting or condescending. Its just a blatantly obvious maneuver. Ron Paul was PICKED for this some time ago. He's the very guy, if Obama loses popularity enough to do it, to help usher in the "New Financial System," which will endorse RFIDs as the "Savior Currency." Either way, if we don't get our collective heads out of our (Stuff), it won't matter which president comes next...Do you get it???

Eternal LOVE...

edit on 4-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

It truly amazes me that people are this out to lunch.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

Having such a low overall opinion of most Americans, I must confess I am surprised and not sure I believe that former Cain supporters would wake up and support Ron Paul. Furthermore, I must confess I don't believe for a moment this country is capable of making the right decision by electing the only candidate with any chance of turning this country around and even if he is elected, the powers to be would not allow him to be a threat to their game. It all sounds nice and I too will for a moment fantasize about Ron Paul as President, the TSA and Homeland Security being shut down and all these Government Criminals being given their just rewards but that will not stop me from continuing to prepare to leave this barrel of the corrupted.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join