It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cains grass roots declare Ron Paul as their new candidate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
A week ago, these people supported Cain, professed his innocence, declared him the best, yadda yadda yadda and just a week later they are not fully supporting Paul?????? How does that add up?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

You claim that this was all set up, where is the proof?

Is your proof perhaps the FACT that almost all of Cain's support base went directly to Newt Gingrich? look at the recent poll numbers. As Cains' scandal matured his numbers dropped and Newt's skyrocketed. If you claim Ron Paul is the one they choose, why didn't he get all of Cain's votes?

You do realize Herman Cain forums.com is not a large site, look at the amount of traffic and chatter they get on a daily basis. Barely any. You really think the admin of HCForums is that influential?

You tell us to stop playing their game. We're not, if we were playing their game we'd be rooting for Gingrich. The only one playing their game is you. You go around spreading fear that they are in full control, that we have no other choice but to do...absolutely nothing. Because I haven't heard a good alternative yet, just a bunch of 'I told you so' and 'you can't stop TPTB, they control everything'.

Ron Paul is not one of them, there is no proof, there aren't even any clues for us to come to these conclusions. Only speculation. Your claim carries as much weight as the thread on ATS claiming Ron Paul is the anti-christ. Or the ones claiming he is a freemason and illuminati even though it is well known he has absolutely zero connections to the CFR, trilateral commission, bilderberg and bohemian grove (like Gingrich).

You're not one step ahead of everybody, how you know the secret to the NWO and their strategies, nobody knows, except for them. What I know is is that they have no control over me and my actions, they can control corporations but they cannot control real, living, breathing, MEN.

Lastly, Ron Paul is AGAINST the UN, IMF, and WTO and any other organization that threatens our nation's SOVEREIGNTY. Can you think of anything more NWO than the UN, IMF and WTO?

So is Ron Paul (anti-globalization/pro-sovereignty) the chosen one by your all-powerful TPTB?

Or is Newt Gingrich (CFR, Bilderberg, Bohemian Grove) the chosen one?

THINK!
edit on 4-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
There is no way Herman Cain and the Koch brothers did not know that Cain's past would not surface.

It definitely appears that this is what they wanted all along, have Cain rally supporters to make their next best choice Ron Paul.

Ron Paul via Herman Cain via Koch brothers is the middle class American's (soon to be serfs) worst nightmare.
edit on 4-12-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Wow, I don't see how "they" can continue to ignore this for much longer.

Let's hope something good will come of this.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Not to be a stick in the mud, but I'm not sure that hashing out the reasons why this site might now be supporting Ron Paul really makes much of a difference in the big scheme of things either way.

Just looked up a couple of web site statistics. Herman Cain's official site, over the last several months, has hovered anywhere from 60,000 to 200,000 unique visitors per month. This past month, with all the media exposure, he topped out at over 900,000 unique visitors (HermanCain.Com). By comparison, the site referenced in this post didn't even have any statistical data until about 4 months ago, and even then only averaged around 1,500 to 2,000 unique visitors per month, spiking at around 3,300 last month. It seems to be on the rise, and I certainly hope that the perceived Cain -> Paul trend is a real one, but the referenced web site's traffic would seem to represent an extremely small statistical sample size.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Eh.. I would buy that MAYBE if Cain himself made the endorsement. This is just a forum for Cain supporters.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MaryStillToe

Again.. that is not the case. Your post is complete BS, because this is not a Cain endorsement. He wont support Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Whats the catch since when does an ex federal reserve chairman of the board of directors support Paul who wants to END THE FED it seems like good news but i wonder what the elite are up to .

I support RON PAUL IN 2012

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

You obviously have no idea who Ron Paul is. He will turn the system on its head. He hates the NWO more than anybody.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MaryStillToe

Read Ramboner's post, and then ask yourself why your post sounded so stupid.

Captain Hook was just pretending to be a pirate all along, when in reality he worked at an ice-packing plant, packaging and boxing large ice blocks. His hook made his job real easy, but also allowed him to act like a rough and tough pirate, not to mention he lost his leg in a chainsaw juggling contest and replaced it with a wooden pegleg. When he decided to throw in his musty sweaty pirate towel, he posted on his eharmony page that he now wants to have his potentials and onlookers switch their allegiance to peter pan. This is a shock to us all.
edit on 12/4/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The elites have slandered and destroyed Cain, they will now move onto Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Just read this morning's "Observer" Sunday paper-there was an article about Cain stepping out of the race,and the paper goes on to describe how most of Cain's supporters will now be voting for....Newt Gingrich!!!

The propaganda matrix is alive and well it seems,even over here in the UK.

Screw the global psy ops,and vote for Ron Paul in 2012.
PLEASE Americans,the world is counting on you for real change.

BTW,Herman Cain reminds me of the dodgy Senator "Clay Davis" from the cop show "The Wire."
Anyone else get that?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Yes, the propaganda matrix also works here in Denmark. Danish television also says Cain supporters will go to Gingrich. Not surprising, as they never mention Dr.Paul with a single word.

That said, it doesn`t make sense to me, if they go to RP. But some of them apparently does. But enough? I doubt it.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
This is great news, but why were they supporting Cain in the first place? His links to the Federal Reserve were blatant. Do they even know what the Federal Reserve banking system is? Please don't take offense at this but I am quite curious to know.

I'm agreeing with Muzzleflash on this ... Ron Paul is very different from Herman Cain. It's a big jump from one to the other. Not that I'm complaining or anything ... Ron Paul is MUCH better than Newt or Romney ... but it's a big jump and I'm wondering what the draw is. Or perhaps they 'woke up' when their candidate of choice turned out not to be so great. Dunno.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Good stuff.
With Cain being a mainstream possibility, he will lend credit to Pauls campaign.
Now to see how things go from here to there.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Former federal reserve banking associate is now standing behind the anti-federal reserve bank guy.

For Ron Paul, it is excellent exposure. Whether or not this is a failed attempt at tarnishing his name...it's going to bring in more votes.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
YEAH!

What he said (see below)!

Originally posted by eLPresidente

You claim that this was all set up, where is the proof?

Is your proof perhaps the FACT that almost all of Cain's support base went directly to Newt Gingrich? look at the recent poll numbers. As Cains' scandal matured his numbers dropped and Newt's skyrocketed. If you claim Ron Paul is the one they choose, why didn't he get all of Cain's votes?

You do realize Herman Cain forums.com is not a large site, look at the amount of traffic and chatter they get on a daily basis. Barely any. You really think the admin of HCForums is that influential?

You tell us to stop playing their game. We're not, if we were playing their game we'd be rooting for Gingrich. The only one playing their game is you. You go around spreading fear that they are in full control, that we have no other choice but to do...absolutely nothing. Because I haven't heard a good alternative yet, just a bunch of 'I told you so' and 'you can't stop TPTB, they control everything'.

Ron Paul is not one of them, there is no proof, there aren't even any clues for us to come to these conclusions. Only speculation. Your claim carries as much weight as the thread on ATS claiming Ron Paul is the anti-christ. Or the ones claiming he is a freemason and illuminati even though it is well known he has absolutely zero connections to the CFR, trilateral commission, bilderberg and bohemian grove (like Gingrich).

You're not one step ahead of everybody, how you know the secret to the NWO and their strategies, nobody knows, except for them. What I know is is that they have no control over me and my actions, they can control corporations but they cannot control real, living, breathing, MEN.

Lastly, Ron Paul is AGAINST the UN, IMF, and WTO and any other organization that threatens our nation's SOVEREIGNTY. Can you think of anything more NWO than the UN, IMF and WTO?

So is Ron Paul (anti-globalization/pro-sovereignty) the chosen one by your all-powerful TPTB?

Or is Newt Gingrich (CFR, Bilderberg, Bohemian Grove) the chosen one?

THINK!
edit on 4-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

The only way they will be able to destroy Paul is if HE lets them. The people are awakening to the faux media. Even the some in my family that are basically sheeple news zombies have noticed it in the same news channels that they have been watching for 30+ years. They can try to destroy all they want. I think the lamestream media are witnessing their own demise

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Having been to the Herman Cain forum about three times prior, it was all but known that a Ron Paul supporter was actually running the forum. The forum really only allowed a mix of nutty and apparently sarcastic posts about Herman Cain. As a participant in Ron Paul Forums, most of us have known that for some time but were quite happy when we saw what the admin had done with the site because we didn't really know who ran the site.

When Rand Paul, son of Ron Paul, ran for senate, this website was created for the primaries race, and still exists:
www.TreyGraysonforSenate.com...

It got about 15,000 visits before the primaries election.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
wow cant wait to see who Cain throws his suport to. I see it this way if the aligations are false as cain claims (and it would not suprise me if they where) then giving the records and actions of the other canidates comparied to Pauls I could see Cain deciding to suport Paul if only because he would seem the least likely to have set up the aligations that hurt him and his family.That and after the way the media treated him when he was being accused what better way to stick it to them especially after they used his name to shamelessly plug Newt.
I doubt that will happen but It will still be interesting to see what happens with this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join