It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cains grass roots declare Ron Paul as their new candidate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

I don't believe it will help Ron Paul. If anything it will make the image of losers supporting Ron Paul. I would not want to be associated with a womanizing guy who doesn't even know what real pizza is supposed to taste like.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
So how much you want to bet that Cain weasels his way into the Paul camp and somehow becomes the V.P.

Ron Paul wins the election then the same boys who took out J.F.K. double tap Paul in the head and we now have Cain as Prez....

This has to be the Plan B

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I don't believe either one of the two previous posts will happen.
Nor make much sense to me for that matter...
edit on 3-12-2011 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I hope the media actually catches on to this. It seems the whole site is now almost converted over to support Ron Paul...now this is something they cant ignore.

The Revolution is growing!!!

edit on 3-12-2011 by dizzie56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Wow.. didn't see this coming?

Now we will see how many "real" HC supporters there really were.. or how many were created by the media solely to take away from the RP train.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

It should be interesting how this is reported after tonights debate on Monday morning while they have time to "spin" it.
My bet is they dismiss Paul, as they dismiss Cain.

Not saying good or bad.

Just saying the spin will be to distance both candiates as "guilty by association" fridge non competitors, while they get ready to fry bigger Repub. candidates.

Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

That's crazy. So it's Ron Paul VS Romney.

Ron Paul is gonna win now..
Is it normal that seeing it start to happen makes me paranoid. Kinda sad that all the negative things I see everyday leaves me with that too good to be true feeling.
edit on 3-12-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
How will the MSM handle it if Cain himself throws his support behind Paul?

I don't think he himself will. If he does, don't expect to hear about it much.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
So how much you want to bet that Cain weasels his way into the Paul camp and somehow becomes the V.P.

Ron Paul wins the election then the same boys who took out J.F.K. double tap Paul in the head and we now have Cain as Prez....

This has to be the Plan B

LMAO. R.P would NEVER have H.C as V.P...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

The media's whole "lets focus attention on Herman Cain to keep people distracted from banker puppet Mitt Romney/CFR scumbag Newt Gingrich" plan really backfired

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

Ron Paul electing Herman Cain as his Vice President? Mr. "End The Fed" having an ex-Federal Reserve chairman as his running mate? There's no way that's going to happen.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
So this is a community forum with members previously supporting Cain switching to Ron Paul? And Cain himself has not specifically chosen a candidate who he will support yet, or? Either way it's good news judging by the excitement you folks are displaying in this thread... Am looking for a little clarity on who Cain himself will endorse and will stay tuned in... Cheers!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

I doubt it will be Paul. Cain would only support Paul if he is giving up on politics and going back to business and wants to please his supporters. If he is still remotely interested in politics or hopes to get a shot at being a VP choice he won't be endorsing Paul.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

Now that Cain is out, those of us who always liked Ron Paul (but weren't convinced he was electable) have no one else to support. Everyone else seems to be an absolutely repulsive choice.

And how! The other candidates come across as backslapping revival tent cons.
Very good post.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This is great news.

I really hope the people continue ( or start ) to inform themselves on what Ron is all about.

I think anyone that does that, and actually understands it, would be a supporter...unless they're an elitist SNIP*head.

As for me, i continue to spread his message and get his name out there to the people in my community.

RESTORE AMERICA NOW

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Most will be (and has already jumped ship) going to Gingrich because Cain had a lot of the 'establishment vote'. The non-establishment vote will naturally go to Paul but I don't think it will be much, no more than 5%.

I'm glad Paul has more support now but I'm still reserved since many blatantly ignored the fact that Cain was a former fed chairman, I've heard responses to his FED past with, 'Cain is able!' and for some reason, that conveniently swept the topic under the rug.

Anyways, this nomination is ours to win but everybody has to do their part.

DONATE!

PHONE BANK!

GET NEW VOTERS!

GOOD LUCK!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Hmm...That leaves Gingrich, Romney, and Perry Turncoats an OUT when the Time Comes..............I really think by the Next RNC Ron Paul will be the ONLY Man Standing after the Dust Settles ................LOL

GO RON ! .........

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
This is great news, but why were they supporting Cain in the first place? His links to the Federal Reserve were blatant.

Do they even know what the Federal Reserve banking system is? Please don't take offense at this but I am quite curious to know.

A person can work for the Federal Reserve and not be evil you know. Maybe he is supporting Ron Paul in part because of his knowledge, and experience working for the Federal Reserve?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
Over at www.hermancainforums.com...
The moderator is currently converting the forum to a Ron Paul forum after he announced his support for Ron Paul.
Seems as if the majority of Herman Cains grass roots definitely like the idea.
This could propel Ron Pauls support up a huge notch!

And the chess pieces continue to move...Do you guys really not see the design here? If you don't think that this was a perfectly timed, and cleverly crafted piece of political maneuvering, then you might really have fallen a little too hard for this 2-party illusion.

Anyone of deep and critical thought would already be bailing from ever participating in it again. As long as you continue voting in THEIR system, you continue to give it legitimacy. They need for you to BELIEVE in their illusion to keep it alive. And if you continue trying to save it by giving YOUR power over to an elected official, and participate in a completely illusory paradigm, then you will help it continue to create suffering.

Haven't you guys learned this yet? I don't mean to be insulting or condescending. Its just a blatantly obvious maneuver. Ron Paul was PICKED for this some time ago. He's the very guy, if Obama loses popularity enough to do it, to help usher in the "New Financial System," which will endorse RFIDs as the "Savior Currency." Either way, if we don't get our collective heads out of our (Stuff), it won't matter which president comes next...Do you get it???

Eternal LOVE...

edit on 4-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
That's great news. It actually makes my day! I hope many more Herman Cain supporters sway to Ron Paul!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join