It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Song Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hi peeps and members, there was a particular person who has written a tune, it had an element of rap in it and also accompanied the tune with a video taken within a train.

If anyone would be so kind to point me to that thread or song, i would be most grateful, if not, well ill simply unleash a horde of trolls upon your facebook page.

But seriously speaking, could someone point that link out to me !

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
Hi peeps and members, there was a particular person who has written a tune, it had an element of rap in it and also accompanied the tune with a video taken within a train.

If anyone would be so kind to point me to that thread or song, i would be most grateful, if not, well ill simply unleash a horde of trolls upon your facebook page.

First is the singer a male or female???and 2nd when did this song come out???what year??

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

First is the singer a male or female???and 2nd when did this song come out???what year??

It was a male singer, it was posted here within ats, its lyrics are comprised of conspiracy orientated background influence. , it was posted several weeks ago or perhaps two or three weeks ago.
edit on 3-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
oh common troopers...noone can recall the song. IF my implant serves me correctly, the actual ats member is a young guy, in his twenty's or early to mid thirty's......

anyone ?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

is this one the correct post ???the one above me

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

Yes yes yes..thats the one..now is the person who created this song still active within ats if so and if anyone is in touch with him, could someone inform him that the nsa would like....oops that i would like to come into contac with him.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
reply to post by baddmove

is this one the correct post ???the one above me

please post your reply.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Yes yes yes..thats the one..now is the person who created this song still active within ats if so and if anyone is in touch with him, could someone inform him that the nsa would like....oops that i would like to come into contac with him.

This isn't by someone famous????If not there really good

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

famous or anonymous holds the same weight and respect in my humble eyes, it is what and how one is driven and his or her time allocated to produce such material that is worth and or should i say has attracted attention from my end.

Edit:

This individual has also produced a video clip, now, if someone could also link that up it would make my life at this hour that extra bit easier.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

as far as i know, it was a member who wrote and rapped this song..

I cannot remember the members name though..

Been a while since this came out..

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

as far as i know, it was a member who wrote and rapped this song..

I cannot remember the members name though..

Been a while since this came out..

Okay, appreciate the feedback.

Mods, * if you are aware of this member and if you obviously able to send him or her a u2u directing him to this thread as it would a gesture and helping hand for myself and possibly for the artists.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Anyone know if i am able to come into contact with this artist as i would like to use part of his material in a project

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Try searching the video section of ats.
I think this music vid had it's own thread at some point.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I like how it shares ATS data in the flow decent..

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Is this the video that was done by that guy that draws with a cool comic book style?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Try searching the video section of ats.
I think this music vid had it's own thread at some point.

I have tried to find some sort of link to guide me through but sadly i have come to a dead end. It is why i bumped this thread, simply need some help.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Is this the video that was done by that guy that draws with a cool comic book style?

I dont think its the same guy but this guy, but i was under the impression that the guy who goes under beast is a member of ats and he actually put forward his material in here. Its funny, i simply cant place my finger on which site i actually seen these vids first.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
so is the artist a member of ats ?

would like to come into contact with him/her.

new topics

top topics

join