It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing huge UFO next to Mercury decloaked by Sun Flare

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

See the dilemma?

Since I don't think there are any alien ships in our solar system, cloaked or otherwise, not my dilemma. I do think there may be intelligent life out there somewhere, otherwise an awful waste of space. (Sagan or Clark--can't remember) I also think there may be simple life on some of the moons in our system. But that's just me. Your mileage may vary.

You may have missed this part, but Karl also said in his email: "I'm a scientist and astronomer; I would love to see proof of life outside of Earth and indeed I suspect it exists somewhere in the universe. And if we did see a UFO in the data, I would be the first to be singing it from the rooftops (and I promise I'd send you an email)
"

Thing is, I believe him-well, maybe not about the email, he'd be a bit busy, but I've never understood why people think NASA would try to hide proof of life elsewhere. They are looking for that proof now-finding something would probably get them unlimited funding. I'm afraid it's just not going to be in the form that conspiracy sites want. Single celled life on a moon just isn't exciting as a cloaked mothership at Mercury.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Other thing to add, the “object” is noticed aprox. starting from 13 hours to 22:49 hours… so it shines for about 10 hours…

Could the cme wave last for ten hours ?

Another obviously thing in the video is that the planet doesn’t is affected by the cme (like it already said, it wasn’t oriented to mercury)… so possible reflexions or interactions with the magnetic field of the planet couldn’t be the answer for that light…that last’s for about ten hours…

There are lot’s of questions and no evident answers

edit on 4-12-2011 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
One thing more… we can’t say that the “light”/”object” is near of mercury… it’s only on is line of sight … so it’s not hiding on the planet…like some say…

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Oh my.
It seems to have happened again. 24 hours later.

It is not a UFO. It is not a magnetic tornado. It is not an aurora. It is not an object. It does not appear in the raw images. It is an imaging processing artifact.

edit on 12/4/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I know this will sound ridiculous… but see this video from 2min:40 sec… www.youtube.com...
that huge object it seems like the object that was hit by cme…
we can all laugh know…

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This is all good fun but for one basic question. Why would a Giant Alein Spacecraft hide? Some of you guys really need a Vulcan reality check. Some logic would be sooo welcome.It takes us years to reach Mars.To an Alein at Mars distance a response from us would be a Nerf ball at 100 yards.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

interesting...
so why didn't this anomaly on the image appear sooner? for the future it's always going to be there, when a cme occurs?

thank's

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

thanks phage. correct me if i'm wrong but does your appraisal agree with the gentleman from the navy who said it was an internal reflection in the camera?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
I've never understood why people think NASA would try to hide proof of life elsewhere.

Maybe because Nasa is a Government agency, and depending on the intelligence and advanced technology of whatever may be the case Alien life-form, it would be very important to the powers that be to make first contact and capitalize off of that contact. That's what Governments do. Whoever has the knowledge first will be the ones who benefit the most. As far as funding goes, They already have poured billions and billions into black projects. Billions and billions have vanished. Nasa doesn't mean anything. That's just a front job for the foolish sheople. ~SheopleNation

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I think it could involve internal reflections but I think the specific image processing employed probably has more do do with it. I do know I couldn't find any sign of the "object" in the raw image, the same image which is seen after processing in the video and the other images posted.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

It's interesting.

It does seem to have something to do with the timing of the images. In most cases it doesn't appear until toward the end of the day. It then suddenly disappears in the first image the next day only to reappear at the end of that day. Maybe the operators of the UFO use Greenwich time. Or maybe it has something to do with the processing. I really haven't investigated that aspect much though.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

Of course it's a UFO.

Unless of course you have identified it?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Well it seams to be invisible until the Sun Flare Surrounds this Object !
same Concept as throwing Flour on the invisible man ! in the Down Pour Rain !

2nd thing this Object is Humungous ! Nearly half the size of Mercury ! as it Looks

but that is Nothing really if you compare other Star Sizes ! with our own Star (AKA Sun )

Star Size Comparison HD

So in a way Im not Surprised in the Size of this Object if its Actually True .. ( Need to do some Searching )
as we have a Very Tiny Star ! in the Galaxy..

Just maybe the Sumerians and the bible is telling the Truth After all there were Giants in those Day and we are a Altered modification ( Down Sized Comparison to them ) ? just maybe..

3rd you here Stories of Cylinder Long Objects around the Belts (Rings) of Saturn in the Conspiracy World..
As Conspirator Ritch Hogaland & Others Has Claimed

what they resemble like is what you would see in a movie called Dune ! Pictured Below

This Site Explains it Below!

( Disclose TV )
Gigantic Motherships And Other Bizzare Anomalies Near Saturn
www.disclose.tv...

or Like this

Aliens Would Actually Visit Non-Human Earthlings!

if Beings from another Star system Actually came here

Our biggest Question as to Why ! and How did they get here

Answer to How ! it like saying that Someone went into a time machine and Put a I phone on the Work Table of Alexander Gram Bell , when he was at the prime Start of inventing a Telephone .. what would Alexander Comprehended in how it Worked & how it was designed let alone what the I Phone pieces are made out of let alone how it worked! and he wouldn't have a clue about the Wireless Communication

Why did i use the Telephone! simple faster Communication for Great Ideas and Sources
Sure Beats a Express Rider Messenger ! in a Matter of Seconds then to Days ! of a Horse Riding Messenger

If Alien Beings from a different star system have the technology to come here !
they must be at Least thousands of years ahead of Us ! at Least

as we are rapidly catching up. from 1903 to 1969 ! that's 66 years

we had a Heavy than air machine in flight to land on the Moon a 1/3 of a Century Time!!
Look what Humans Accomplished within the last Century ..
yet modern man has been on this planet for about 200,000+ or- Years

Why DID Our Government Stop Us from going to the Moon and Beyond ! in the 70s!!
I might know the Answer to that... Its Not Hard To Figure Out!
as the Space Race was at the time of a Cold War a Nuke Armament Race and
a South East Asian Conflict on Both Sides USA & USSR

Yet at Peace Time in the 90s Nothing came Along! 2000s Nothing Came Along..
except for Testing and Study in the ISS and Fixing Satellites & the Hubble Telescope

No Manned plan to the Moon nor Mars !

Unless!! We Already have Secretly ! using the Alien Technology or
Aliens has Shown a Few Humans the Ropes of Deep Space Travel !!

The Testing and Plans of a Settlement of the Moon & Mars Bases
are Confirmed to Work !! The testing was Done since the late 70s to now !

Dont Believe ME!!

Type Away !! Lunar Base in the Site Below ! for one Example Mars Base For Another !

Information Bridge OSTI
www.osti.gov...
www.osti.gov...

After you see this !!

then think were would we be in... say about 1to 5 thousand years from now!

Star Trek Warp Drive

Or this is just a Glitch in the Program ! No Ufo
as ive see Comets as big as the Sun

Comet Dive-Bombs Sun During Big Solar Eruption
Tariq Malik, SPACE.com Managing Editor
Date: 13 May 2011 Time: 03:21 PM ET
www.space.com...

Article: Space.com
Incredible Comet Bigger than the Sun
by Robert Roy Britt, Senior Science Writer
Date: 15 November 2007 Time: 10:38 AM ET
www.space.com...

January 20th, 2011, 06:54 GMT · By Tudor Vieru
Large Comet Could Be Approaching the Sun
news.softpedia.com...

Friday, November 16, 2007
Is Comet Holmes bigger than the Sun?
www.newscientist.com...

So There is Confirmed Objects Floating Around that is just as Big or Bigger than Our Sun!

Nothing to see here Move Along !

edit on 4-12-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)
edit on 4-12-2011 by Wolfenz because: opps made a mistake i put a paragraph in the wrong place as to why I put the telephone in this post

edit on 4-12-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Here is a possible (and indeed plausible) explanation:

The particles from the sun flair interacts with the magnetic field of Mercury, energizing them and making them radiate. This is the same thing that causes the "northern lights" on earth.

As you can see in the video the ions are created on the side in which the flair is coming from. If you look closely you can see some ions blow past the planet in the direction the flair is going (in the direction of the solar wind).

-Alien

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
could be an answer to if there is a moon there?But something large was seen there before and startled the scientific community .........this could be huge
look at this
en.wikipedia.org...'s_moon

en.wikipedia.org...
^ Fixed the link for ya, your link just directs to Mercury.

Anyway I was thinking the same thing, maybe it was a undiscovered moon.

Quote from wikipedia:

A moon orbiting Mercury was, for a short time, believed to exist. On March 27, 1974, two days before Mariner 10 made its flyby of Mercury, instruments began registering large amounts of ultraviolet radiation in the vicinity of Mercury which, according to one astronomer, "had no right to be there".[1] By the next day, the radiation had disappeared; it reappeared three days later, appearing to originate from an object which was, seemingly, detached from Mercury.[1] Some astronomers speculated that they had detected a star, but others argued that the object must be a moon, citing the two different directions the radiation had emanated from and the belief that such high-energy radiation could not penetrate very far through the interstellar medium.[1] Adding to their arguments, the object's speed was calculated to be 4 kilometers per second (2.4 miles per second), which matched the expected speed of a moon.[1]

The object was later determined to be a star though.
edit on 4-12-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Wow this was explained too darn fast for me.

When I was young and would watch the UFO documentaries on TV, they would build up all of the cool evidence to make me believe and then at the last eight minutes of the program, it must have been you Phage that would come on and provide the terrestrial explanation for everything in the program, totally deflating all the excitement the narrator gave me. Will you start to let the threads build for five or so pages before you come in with all of the sound, cool headed logic that i expect from you? Please.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

It is not an aurora. The aurora occurs when the Earth's magnetic field directs the high energy particle of the solar wind to its poles. At the poles the magnetic field drives the particles downward toward the surface where they encounter the neutral atoms of the upper atmosphere. When the high energy particles encounter the neutral atoms they lose their energy in the form of light.

Mercury has no atmosphere to speak of, not enough to produce an aurora this bright nor this far from the planet. The "flare" occurs at a mid-latitude of Mercury, not near a magnetic pole.

edit on 12/5/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Whatever it is....you can now probably say...was. As this thing is so bright that the amount of Solar Radiation bombarding it or even if it was a caronal mass ejection.....snap, crackle, pop! Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join