It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing huge UFO next to Mercury decloaked by Sun Flare

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Check out the comment about the "Black Knight mothership" in the comment section. Huge. Cloaked UFO Near Mercury Exposed By CME
edit on 13-12-2011 by Antoniastar because: fix link

edit on 13-12-2011 by Antoniastar because: The link is not working for me and it looks fine.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Does anyone else get really tired of "Hey youtube. ______ here."
edit on 12/3/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

So tired I seldom look at any threads here anymore. Not worth sifting through the silly stuff.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Another thingy.
Not long ago, I had posted a vid I found on You tube (don`t have the title or link handy) that was a call to raise vibes to open portals. How interesting the timing with that posting and this news of a claimed mothership near Merc . . . I had made it clear in my Facebook broadcast that those 11:11 related vibes of the masses and the resulting dimensional unlocking of the Other Side, would allow spacecraft to come waltzing in. . . . .Okay so I`m paraphrasing myself but that`s basically what I warned. Astar

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
One thing's for sure,it is SOMETHING...something that is physically there,nobody can convince me that it's a lense flare or swamp gas.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DrManhattan

Well all kidding and common references aside, there are certainly unlikely to be any "swamps" on the planet Mercury:

.....something that is physically there,nobody can convince me that it's a lense flare or swamp gas.

However, based on thorough examinations of the evidence provided by other ATS Members, including historic similar "emanations", all clues point to image artifacts specific to the technology we are viewing.... not "alien" technology, but mere flaws in the image processing.

I will add this.....when anyone looks at these "examples" of an "alien Mother Ship" in "orbit" about Mercury?

Please take at least a few moments, minutes, hours researching some facts of orbital mechanics. Oh, yes I realize......there will be many sorts of "alien technology" claims, and perhaps even Star Trek or Star Wars references.....but, consider that the facts of physics are well known (so far) and the images, in total, do NOT indicate a physical presence in the vicinity of Mercury.

We can talk all day long about a "Warp Field" and a "Cloaking Device".(**).....but, keep in mind that although these notions may someday have a basis in physics, and be technologically possible......it skews the "credibility" ratio that what is shown on these images is in fact, a giant "Mother Ship"....in light of the examples previously referred to.

(**) and, wasn't the "Cloaking Device" (a'la Star Trek) supposed to be nearly perfect? I mean, a mere Coronal Ejection could "thwart" this amazing technological achievement, of a "superior" alien race??

Of course, who "knows" what a giant alien "Mother Ship" might be capable of? And, why they would expend the energy to remain in a position that, from OUR perspective, appears to be only a few planet diameters away, and never moving>>? Like a typical "orbit" would entail?

Even Star Trek used the reality of physics within the framework of the fictional narrative......

edit on Tue 13 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

PB, are you sayin that it`s an imossibility that the alleged artifact be a mothership? And what if the "Black Knight" wants to stay still for the camera, as a show of muscle? Astar

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

I say that maybe (??) nothing at all is "impossible". (With some caveats, of course).

But, when you eliminate the "implausible", and apply some logic, thought and reason (AND a good dose of other evidence, as already shown in this thread), well....reasonable people can draw their own conclusions.

edit on Tue 13 December 2011 by ProudBird because: shoot! Even "spellcheck" can't find the wrong words, when they're spelled correctly, but in the wrong place!!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Hey, Your link is not working.
But do you mean black knights of the alleged past earth civilization?
Intersting to say the least. Contagious.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod
reply to post by Droogie

Can YOU identify it? No? then it is unidentified
Can YOU see it in the air? Yes? then it is flying
Can YOU see an object appear? Yes? then It must be an object

Therefor it must be a U de F de O and who are you do condemn people for calling it whatever they want and getting excited at that.

the first time you take your kid fishing and he catches a trout are you going to rain on his parade and tell him it no big deal?

Seriously. I think you're in denial and in your obscurium you must be so lonely that you want to dredge in a couple buddies.

It's an UVA. Unidentified Visual Artefact. I think what annoys folk is the massive leap made by some when they see something they don't understand. If it doesn't look like something they immediately comprehend, it must be a mother ship or a planet. Well, of course.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

I say that maybe (??) nothing at all is "impossible". (With some caveats, of course).

But, when you eliminate the "implausible", and apply some logic, thought and reason (AND a good dose of other evidence, as already shown in this thread), well....reasonable people can draw their own conclusions.

edit on Tue 13 December 2011 by ProudBird because: shoot! Even "spellcheck" can't find the wrong words, when they're spelled correctly, but in the wrong place!!

Hi sorry for the long delay in responding. Didn't have anyway to respond, lost Internet access. At a friend's using his computer at the moment. Won't be here long (today).

I'm into logic, sure why not? But, personally, I am not willing to do away with 'implausibility'. Not so fast anyway. And I don't want to be confrontational but I'm finding your post ambiguous at best and rigid at worst. Good news though.

Investigation by deducing the parts that just don't fit, is fine.

"Reasonable people"? Reasonable?

Reason. Hmmm I've always favored that word. It's sounds so, I dunno, reasonable.

Logically it makes sense to me to keep an open mind.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Hey, Your link is not working.
But do you mean black knights of the alleged past earth civilization?
Intersting to say the least. Contagious.

My sincere apologies for my gross tardiness.

Hope this link works better...

Huge, Cloaked UFO Near Mercury Exposed By CME

Black Knights? Uhm, nope. Sorry for the confusion.

Astar

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Can't believe this has got 106 flags as I post this
but then again on this forum

Dont know if this is already posted, have a read all you decloaking ufo fans!

www.space.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

My sincere apologies for my gross tardiness.
Hope this link works better...
Black Knights? Uhm, nope. Sorry for the confusion.
Astar

WoW, those objects certainly look huge and artificial.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by bottleslingguy

No. That is not what I'm saying.

I wonder how much more it would cost to make a better satellite so we don't have these problems. What's to say there aren't ships there all the time?
edit on 10-12-2011 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

What is needed is not necessarily a better satellite, though I'm always game for bigger, better pictures, what is really needed is a basic understanding of astronomical image data and processing techniques. If people had a good grasp of that, their first stop would be to check the raw image data. Soooo many "anomalies" are rapidly understood once you start looking at the raw image data that it makes debunking these sorts of claims trivially easy.

Image processing anomalies will always exist, the question is whether or not the level of public understanding of astronomical image data and processing will remain the same.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

i dont ever recall us as humans being capable of building a satellite the size of mercury?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
this is just amazing! if this is real... then maybe the aliens really r gods? being that close to the sun and still in one piece... not to mention being in the midde of a solar flare? that has cancer written all over it... so theyre immune to cancer, immune to radiation, heat resistant, cold resistant, and they can turn invisible!
p.s. and they can dive under water and fly out like water is nothing but air to them...
edit on 26-12-2011 by awebber24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by awebber24

although i would like to see a longer version of the video.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
this could be the best footage of a ufo i have ever seen...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by awebber24
reply to post by awebber24

although i would like to see a longer version of the video.

If you saw a longer version of the video then you would see how the processing artifact "ufo" vanishes at the start of each day at midnight UTC and slowly builds up again on each day until midnight strikes once again. Sinixster can't show you that or you might figure out that it's not a "ufo" at all but is just a diurnal artifact that happens every time a bright planet crosses the field of view. It's a result of performing a pseudo-dark frame subtraction using median combined images interpolated across two days; the previous day and the current day.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
This thread still fascinate me
I wonder what happened to the cloaked ship, crashed on mercury perhaps ?
treasure hunt time

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join