It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing huge UFO next to Mercury decloaked by Sun Flare

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Of cource CNN( Controlled News Network) got it wrong, someone had to come out and cover it up.

Well, they dropped the ball. The cover up isn't working. I see 2.5 million hits and climbing.

I'm glad the experiment was a success.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
ORRR , maybe it is not an Image processing artifact and is in fact an Alien space craft that NASA claims to be an Artifact that they clean up within 35 days ... or a few days.

What about that Theory?

(◡‿◡✿)
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by Vandalour

Originally posted by ThatGuy45
reply to post by Phage

Phage, I am not sure if anybody has done this lately, but thank you for your input. I always look forward to seeing you posts in highly skeptical situations such as this.

I will admit, I wanted this one to be something. And even tho I have read all of your links on this as well as outside ats info on the matter, All signs point to it is an image artifact. But darn it, there is just an odd vibe to this one!

Honestly, with all the scientific disproof, ufo fakers, nut jobs, lens flares, pix from the 70's handed down by my dads friends bosses niece's best friend, and many other illegitimate claims: A real 'outer world being' or ship could fly right in front of us and it would somehow get debunked.

Im not attacking you Phage, just expressing a point. That there is no point anymore. People are just going to have to believe what they want to belive. I honestly get tired of trying sometimes.

ThatGuy45

You know.. Phage is not a all knowing god.. Anyone´s theory is just as good when speaking about a unidentified object, when it's not been given a official scientific by a proven certified scientific community, therefore still unidentified, therfore "Anyone´s theory is just as good"
edit on 8-12-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

My theory: It's a science experiment.

Lets see if we ( Atlanteans) can shield a planet from a CME.
Use an advanced computer program to predict the next CME to be blasted at the planet Mercury.
Okay, now position 2 beam ships in front of Mercury.
Raise the shields and see if we can knock the CME wave in half.

Thereby decreasing the destructive power by a half.

Actually conduct the experiment and analyze the results.

---------
When a huge CME is blasted at the Earth December 21, 2012 then they could use the same
technique.
Here is the basic shape of a beamship.

edit on 10-12-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

great theory, perhaps it was protecting some kind of electrical installation or other CME sensitive building on the ground. putting itself in harms way

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
ORRR , maybe it is not an Image processing artifact and is in fact an Alien space craft that NASA claims to be an Artifact that they clean up within 35 days ... or a few days.

What about that Theory?

(◡‿◡✿)
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

That's a good theory. I guess people can go either way.
This is good step towards disclosure.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

You know.. Phage is not a all knowing god.. Anyone´s theory is just as good when speaking about a unidentified object, when it's not been given a official scientific by a proven certified scientific community, therefore still unidentified, therfore "Anyone´s theory is just as good"

Thing is, there have been two explanations given in this thread by the scientific community. It just wasn't what anyone wanted to hear.

scientific community ?? CNN and Phage ?

dont make me laugh.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
hahaha...NASA and the artifacts...i dont buy it - i go with the spaceship...

check this - artifacts my A...

edit on 10-12-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

No, it was part of the experiment.

I'm guessing this has actually been done before.

It's a huge and very old Milky Way Galaxy. The Atlanteans just read the How To Manual.

I think the purpose of the forward spacecraft is to knock the CME power in half.

The rest is deflected by the 3,000 mile diameter firewall/shield.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Thing is, there have been two explanations given in this thread by the scientific community. It just wasn't what anyone wanted to hear.

scientific community ?? CNN and Phage ?

dont make me laugh.

Nathan Rich, SECCHI Ground Systems Lead and
[email protected]
Two guys that actually work with this stuff

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Two guys that actually work with this stuff

doesn't make them credible at all....if lunacognita would cover it and say its "fake" i would buy it but an offical is just Never A Straight Answere...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
interesting......and the 'answer' seems to bring up more questions..not just on this subject but any other picture offerd by Never A Straight Answer.....
here is the link posted by the ever vigilant phage...

a quote....

Sometimes bright planets get mistakenly folded into the HI1 background calculations, creating dark "holes" in the data. For example, below is an image of the planet Venus as seen by HI1-B on September 15, 2009, compared with an image from a few days later. The computer is subtracting too much scattered light at the earlier location of Venus.

so if the computer is doing computations could the computer be programed to 'auto-correct' ....shall we say 'certain questionable' objects?!?

i dont know..probably just me..my tin foil hat is pretty thin

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So I can and do understand, very basically, image artifacts, hot pixels, etc and I do appreciate all the members here at ATS who break down the "big words" in science and help explain them to us laymen, but, last night after watching the CNN science guy, and reading about the image processing, as I was falling asleep...A question popped into my head...

Why did the "image artifact " show itself at the exact time the CME neared Mercury?

It would seem logical to me that an image artifact would be present the entire time.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Massive ship...

Second line

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Springheel Jack

Why did the "image artifact " show itself at the exact time the CME neared Mercury?

It was a coincidence.
Go here:
secchi.nrl.navy.mil...

Do this:
Select HI1
Select SECCHI-A
Select whatever size image you wish
Date: To see the animation in the "decloak" video use 20111201
Submit Query

Now, change the date to 20111207 (or 06, or 05, or...). No CME, just the usual outflow of the solar wind. It has nothing to do with the CME. It has to do with the time of day. It happens at the same time (more or less) everyday. It disappears in the first image of each day. Notice also that it stays in the same spot in the frame each day (put your cursor on it).

It is an image processing artifact. It disappears because a fresh mask is applied at the beginning of each day.
It appears brighter and brighter because the background mask from the day before becomes less and less appropriate as the day goes on.

Of course, this has been explained more than once in this thread.

You can also go here to get a series of days in a single animation
secchi.nrl.navy.mil...

edit on 12/10/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Why are you trying to convince someone in something they don't want to believe?
It's useless.

You have explain it already, and it's on the people to choose will they believe you or not...
If people wants to think that this is a spaceship, then there is no chance you could convince them otherwise...

I don't think this thread is deserving this much intention, since you can find the answer on the first page of this thread...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

If someone asks a question I'll try to answer it.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yea, but how can you convince someone that it's not a spaceship if he/she doesn't want to accept logical explanation?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Springheel Jack

It was a coincidence.
Go here:
secchi.nrl.navy.mil...

Do this:
Select HI1
Select SECCHI-A
Select whatever size image you wish
Date: To see the animation in the "decloak" video use 20111201
Submit Query

Now, change the date to 20111207 (or 06, or 05, or...). No CME, just the usual outflow of the solar wind. It has nothing to do with the CME. It has to do with the time of day. It happens at the same time (more or less) everyday.

I just spent some time looking at the animations from Nov 21st up to Dec. 7th and the anomaly does appear more or less every day. Sometimes it's bright and sometimes it's fairly dim. This only proves that the aliens keep a tight schedule when they decloak and absorb the energy from the sun.

Just kidding. Good post Phage, and thanks for taking time to offer the explanation.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

You can't.
But there are others (with more open minds) who may get a better understanding of what's going on.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Seems like a cloaked planetoid orbiting mercury, and when the coronal mass ejection hits it, the planetoid decloaks and disperses the energy around mercury's gravitional field. Normally what you see is exactly what you get!

Don't let misinformation get in the way of common sense.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

The CME did not hit Mercury
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12/10/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join