It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing huge UFO next to Mercury decloaked by Sun Flare

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Not rare. Common. Not an "anomaly". An image processing artifact.
It is common because the same image processing is applied. It is seen in images from both satellites because the same processing is applied to both images.

It happens whenever a bright planet is present in the images. It happens when Mars is in the image. It happens when Jupiter is in the image. It happens when Mercury is in the image. It happens when Venus is in the image.
edit on 12/10/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by vesco
it looks like the star ship enterprise but we will never really know because your truth is not my truth just sayin

Yes, It looks HUGE. It also appears to have a port/stbd nacelles.
--------
Since it is so large it could be a couple - Beam Ships -.
I'm thinking it could be 2 Atlantean Cigar Shaped Beam Ships parked side by side.

Clearly they have the technology to ride out a -direct hit- from a CME. - very impressive -

edit on 10-12-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

so you're saying there could be large craft docked near all these planets?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

No. That is not what I'm saying.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Originally posted by ThatGuy45
reply to post by Phage

Phage, I am not sure if anybody has done this lately, but thank you for your input. I always look forward to seeing you posts in highly skeptical situations such as this.

I will admit, I wanted this one to be something. And even tho I have read all of your links on this as well as outside ats info on the matter, All signs point to it is an image artifact. But darn it, there is just an odd vibe to this one!

Honestly, with all the scientific disproof, ufo fakers, nut jobs, lens flares, pix from the 70's handed down by my dads friends bosses niece's best friend, and many other illegitimate claims: A real 'outer world being' or ship could fly right in front of us and it would somehow get debunked.

Im not attacking you Phage, just expressing a point. That there is no point anymore. People are just going to have to believe what they want to belive. I honestly get tired of trying sometimes.

ThatGuy45

You know.. Phage is not a all knowing god.. Anyone´s theory is just as good when speaking about a unidentified object, when it's not been given a official scientific by a proven certified scientific community, therefore still unidentified, therfore "Anyone´s theory is just as good"
edit on 8-12-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

My theory: It's a science experiment.

Lets see if we ( Atlanteans) can shield a planet from a CME.
Use an advanced computer program to predict the next CME to be blasted at the planet Mercury.
Okay, now position 2 beam ships in front of Mercury.
Raise the shields and see if we can knock the CME wave in half.

Thereby decreasing the destructive power by a half.

Actually conduct the experiment and analyze the results.

---------
When a huge CME is blasted at the Earth December 21, 2012 then they could use the same
technique.
Here is the basic shape of a beamship.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Arken

Not rare. Common. Not an "anomaly". An image processing artifact.
It is common because the same image processing is applied. It is seen in images from both satellites because the same processing is applied to both images.

It happens whenever a bright planet is present in the images. It happens when Mars is in the image. It happens when Jupiter is in the image. It happens when Mercury is in the image. It happens when Venus is in the image.

Really?
Never seen before.

Any image/video of your claim?

Oh... remember: BOTH cameras.
edit on 10-12-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Maybe NASA needs to rename the Frequently Asked Questions source page because apparently a lot of folks NEVER ASK such questions for real explanations.

SOHO FAQ

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Venus

Jupiter

Mars (& Venus)

Both cameras? Venus, Jupiter, and Mars will not appear in both cameras at the same time.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5
What are the odds that the supposed cloaked craft would be located precisely between the planet and the sun and direction of origin for the solar flare?

This is more than likely an "eddy" or compacted solar flare as it impacted the planet and began to work its way around it.

They knew the CME was on the way. - Computer Modeling -
We have computer models to predict the paths of hurricanes here on Earth.

Just make a similar program to analyze our sun.

One good benefit from this remarkable YouTube video is that we all raced to Wikipedia
to learn that the diameter of the planet Mercury is about 3,032 miles.

They used the same beamship design and just scaled it up.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Arken

Venus

Jupiter

Mars (& Venus)

Both cameras? Venus, Jupiter, and Mars will not appear in both cameras at the same time.

No, sorry
Absolutely different anomalies.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This story was on CNN yesterday and the analyst stated it was the outcome from two different camera shots from two days , what we are actually seeing is venus twice. I dont know wheather or not to believe it but that shape that gets exposed looks like it has some hard angles. I dont know any square or triangular planets.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

They aren't anomalies. They are image processing artifacts and if you would bother to view the animations you would see that they are the same as the "Amazing huge UFO next to Mercury decloaked by Sun Flare", except there is no CME in them.

BTW, did you know that the "Amazing huge UFO next to Mercury decloaked by Sun Flare" is still doing it, every day?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by On the level

It "decloaks" before the CME on the 30th:

The black hole could be a simple gravity wave dampening field.

An array of satellites could generate a 3,000 mile diameter firewall/shield to protect the entire planet.

The HUGE object in front could be knocking the CME in half.

The dampening field cleans up whatever is left over. Hmmm......

Now i get. Well done. It works.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
This story was on CNN yesterday and the analyst stated it was the outcome from two different camera shots from two days , what we are actually seeing is venus twice. I dont know wheather or not to believe it but that shape that gets exposed looks like it has some hard angles. I dont know any square or triangular planets.

Lol Cnn also at it. Reminds me when jimmy carter shrugged of a ufo sighting, saying that
he saw venus.

link   

Lol Cnn also at it. Reminds me when jimmy carter shrugged of a ufo sighting, saying that
he saw venus.

link   

he saw venus.
And I suppose we are not yet advanced enough to clean up image processing sheites.
Wait till these ships come close and park next to earth, when they will be seen with the
naked eye.
edit on 10-12-2011 by Angelic Resurrection because: (no reason given)

link   

he saw venus.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

A quadruple post? What the .....?
-------
I think CNN got it wrong.
The Mercury UFO YouTube is on fire. It has over 2.5 million hits!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

You know.. Phage is not a all knowing god.. Anyone´s theory is just as good when speaking about a unidentified object, when it's not been given a official scientific by a proven certified scientific community, therefore still unidentified, therfore "Anyone´s theory is just as good"
edit on 8-12-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

Thing is, there have been two explanations given in this thread by the scientific community. It just wasn't what anyone wanted to hear.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Of cource CNN( Controlled News Network) got it wrong, someone had to come out and cover it up.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join