It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing huge UFO next to Mercury decloaked by Sun Flare

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+75 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Really good video showing some kind of unknown object decloaking next to Mercury, perhaps the cloaking device is sensitve to sun flares like earth satelites and electronic is. what do you think ?

Huge cloaked UFO next to Mercury on SECCHI HI1-A on 12/01/11, appears when a CME hits it! Go to SECCHI and record this before it disappears.

Go to 0:30 to skip to the action

Mercury has an equatorial diameter of 4,879 km, so if this object is next to mercury its massive
around 2500 km in diameter.
edit on 3-12-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
could be an answer to if there is a moon there?But something large was seen there before and startled the scientific community .........this could be huge
look at this
en.wikipedia.org...'s_moon

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
noooooooooice one!

I reckon that was a shield.

..and why not - there's a lot on Mercury to protect from solar flares:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I call wormhole!
it seems like there would be better places to park your spacecraft...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
For once I am generally stunned is not pixels or camera flash it is an CME interacting with something next to mercury hats off to the Op

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
All I can think of so far for a non e.t. explanation is that the item seems to be behind mercury and due to the planets reflective surface the cme could be reflecting an image from a ridge or mountain. I’m going to keep thinking about this

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
WOW - a lot of new ideas come to my mind...maybe in/after 2012 a lot of these flares will occure and will reveal "something" so the "shift" will happen...non invasion, but the "end" of the world as we know it....

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

It "decloaks" before the CME on the 30th:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Cool. Obviously something is there.
edit on 3-12-2011 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I was going to say the natural lens flare from the solar flare.

That's the only explanation. ;p

Nice find S+F

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I doubt that any of you has got any idea of what we're looking at. That's why you shouldn't jump to any conclusions whatsoever, because there are people around here that are very knowledgable regarding YT videos such as this.

I've seen a number of them explained in prosaic terms, and I'm sure this is one of them. Stupid people such as us, who don't know the we're looking at, shouldn't jump the gun by being convinced this is a UFO as big as mercury. Because, although we realize we're idiots, we don't believe this is necessarily a UFO.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Very nice find!

It is interesting to see how it was transparent before the flare energy crossed it (you could see stars behind) and then became highlighted by the SECCHI spectroscopic equipment.

Anytime I see a video based on one of those devices, I wonder about the relative position of what is witnessed. For example the author of the video says

Amazing huge cloaked UFO next to Mercury,

Relatively speaking, how is this close to Mercury? As seen on the linked video, it does appear to be near Mercury, but who's to say it is not on its way here or closer. The image appeared to be nearly as big as Mercury itself. Not to say that it's too big, In terms of UFO, who knows what too big is. but in a three dimensional system, the two bodies could be at opposing ends of the solar system and aligned in a way that makes it appear as though they are virtually side by side.

It is even difficult to gauge by the solar flare since those are omni directional and based on the video footage, we cannot derive an actual flare vector to help us find where this UFO is in space.

no matter, great find.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm in awe.
Thank you so much for posting this video.

If it is not some monstrous mother ship, could it be some sort of dark energy such as a black hole or a brown dwarf or Nibiru? I don't know much about space bodies, so I'm just throwing stuff out there.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Could it be one of our satellites? I know that NASA has a few up there monitoring the sun

+35 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

Can YOU identify it? No? then it is unidentified
Can YOU see it in the air? Yes? then it is flying
Can YOU see an object appear? Yes? then It must be an object

Therefor it must be a U de F de O and who are you do condemn people for calling it whatever they want and getting excited at that.

the first time you take your kid fishing and he catches a trout are you going to rain on his parade and tell him it no big deal?

Seriously. I think you're in denial and in your obscurium you must be so lonely that you want to dredge in a couple buddies.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

Give me a break.. The thing is not there, but as soon as the solar flare hits, it's there?

Explain that please?

Inquiring minds would like to know the lens flare theory.

That's what's you're going to call it, right?

+50 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
We've seen similar before.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is the result of a process called background subtraction.
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02b31a0fc8ab.gif[/atsimg]

Does anyone else get really tired of "Hey youtube. ______ here."
edit on 12/3/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
edit:phage took care of that.

edit on 3-12-2011 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Nice find. Not a clue what that is unless Mercury does have a moon or something that no one has seen before which I find very unlikely. I don't have a clue. Interesting. I can't wait to see what some of our more experienced Astronomers have to say.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join