It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking to build a zero point energy device, need help.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod

I have played with lots of free energy devices. Mostly out of curiosity, and believe me we wanted to give them every opportunity to work if possible. I found one common theme amongst every design. There is always some mystery parameter that must be "tweeked", "tuned", or otherwise devined from the lay lines of the cosmos. Whether it be a magnetic distance, or tolerance, or a variable resistor setting, or the turns in a field coil etc, etc, ad nauseum. There is always some "trick" to the design that the author can come back, and point to, and say "You just haven't got it adjusted right." When you cannot duplicate their results even after following their plans, and advice to the letter, even with better equipment.

On the other hand certain fuel use reduction devices do indeed work, and work well, such a the GEET, or plasma vortex reformer. You just have 100 miles of red tape, and engineering tradition to fight to ever see it in mainstream use. This is what we should be fighting to see. The tech that we have that we know works put to good use. Looking for the holy grail is fun, and we should all continue to do so, but not at the expense of throwing all our drinking cups away, and going thirsty. Let's get what we have out there in mainstream use. A really, really efficient energy device put to common use would almost be as big a game changer as a free energy device.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k
After watching the documentary Thrive I have been having this urge to do something, I thought about building a free energy device, to proof to myself and others that this technology is in fact possible.

I come from India, but don't live there. The thought crossed my mind, what if I could build such a device and then approach the government and other private companies to display it. I don't wish to have any profits off the device, but only show it to them that it works and they can do whatever they want with it. If they want to improve on the device and make free energy generators and sell them, fine. I just want this technology(if it exists) to be out there.

Now, I just need help in building one. I need blueprints for the simplest generator out there, that is easy to build with everyday technology available in the market. I sent the Thrive team an email for blueprints and let them know about my plan(same as above), but I did not get a reply and all the links on their site to free energy devices gives a 404.

So I approach you all to help me out here,

Thanks

You might want to try jnllabs. jnaudin.free.fr...
He has some interesting videos and replication of some devices.
Limbo

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have narrowed down a few devices which appear simple to build, but still need someone with knowledge in physics or engineering.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I come from India, but don't live there. The thought crossed my mind, what if I could build such a device and then approach the government and other private companies to display it. I don't wish to have any profits off the device, but only show it to them that it works and they can do whatever they want with it.

My first thought on your idea is that you have a very good one.

My second thought is never approach the government, nor a private company if you discover one. Post the information on the net and let everyone help you refine it, if you truly want something good to come out of it.

edit on 4-12-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
dont feel alone asen_y2k im trying to make some bs 2.
ima try to base ideas off these probably inefficient methods such as making multiple tesla radiant energy devices, integrate piezoelectrical junk to aspects of house that friction is commonly applied to (floor idea seems cool (check in the links)
www.youtube.com...
inhabitat.com...

one can supposedly grow your own piezoelectric crystals
www.waynesthisandthat.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

To be very honest, the world is far from ready for the technology you are proposing to share. I would be happy to share with you old dnd research on fluid dynamic engines, and 100 percent water powered hydroxy diesels. Those you could build at home. I used to love these designs. We built a small FD powerpack, less than 15 lbs, could run a 30 ton excavator on one liter of fuel an hour.

After a while, you begin to realize that prefer to pretend like none of this technology exists. We are dragged into the future kicking and screeeming.

AX

FTNWO

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

if you do end up succesfully building one it would be a huge mistake to give it to government. They'll just take it and not sell it, and if you dont patent it before they do than youll never see your technology again unless you reconstruct it, so IMO if you were to build it i would first create it, than befriend personally the head of small mechanical manufacturers, and get them to build several thousand, than after they are all built, drop them on the doorstep of APROPRIATE AND RESPONSIBLE people.(this will take time and research) Good look releasing this technology any other way.

As to an idea for a design or how it would work well.........

Grab electrons straight from the matter around you at all times, granted some molecules would be way more efficient at lending their electrons, but i think our atmosphere would be the perfect medium for that, hell in theory you wouldn't even need to build seperate devices to power things individually, you could build nodes onto the circutry of said device and send the power from anywhere to anywhere. The hard part is figuring out a way to derive enough of an electron flow to get a reasonable and practical amount of amperes. There is so much possibility with this kind of stuff it's not even funny. It's good to see that people want to create these things, and i think you should continually persue this idea.

Good post

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dizTheWiz

Everything you mentioned has to do with reclaiming lost, or wasted energy, and that is a great way to think! For instance a vehicle with a PVR, or a GEET reforming it's fuel, a regenerative drive train that stores deceleration energy, an absorption air conditioner that runs off of the heat from the exhaust manifolds, and a thermocouple device(Seebeck effect), and solar, or peizoelectric devices for running most of the electrics would be unbelievably efficient. Here the kicker we have all we need to do it right now! It wouldn't even be that great of a challenge for a major car company to do it. We're talking hundreds of miles to the gallon of petrol, and a beefy, powerful engine to boot. Harmful emissions would drop to practically zero.

The same paradigm of thought can be used for a home. Solar absorption air conditioners work better the hotter the day is. LEDS for lighting are incredibly efficient, and getting better every day. Your refrigerator could be put on the same refrigerant circuit as the central AC etc... It's all already figured out. The missing step is simply application, and standardization into current use. You're whole utilities expenditure would drop to a few measly bucks a month.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolvo

Governments have been trying to suppress this technology since Nikola Tesla was ruined for inventing it.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This is exactly what we need, people working together to help build a free energy device, then the plans can be released onto the internet so anyone can look into building one.
Keep it up guys!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Maybe someone has already supplied this link as of yet i haven't read all the great posts. Check this link out on Alternative Energy - Self Powered Generators

www.squidoo.com...
edit on 4-12-2011 by Sharkie because: update text

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg

Free energy is energy out of nothing, like a motor that keeps spinning and spinning and spinning without any external force like wind water or sun.

And this describes your dilemma as there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Well
being a member of ATS for 4 years made me believe that there is such a device. Ok not energy out of nothing but energy that can be pulled out of the quantum flux, that research has demonstrated as possible. They made photons come into spontaneous existence. Photon=energy, so I think its possible and I need ATS's help in making a device which works. I am not a inventor so I need an already built device to demonstrate it to companies which have not crossed roads with such a device to prove it exists and give credit where it is due. What they do with such a device is their wish, but i have no intention of making a penny out of its feilding.

Contrary to popular belief, such a device does exist.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

If all you want is to prove that it works. And you don't want any money...

Why the HELL would you give it away to a company or a government???

I say just give it the whole world all at once. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Wikileaks, ATS. If it's out there for EVERYONE to see, then no one can supress it. No one can patent it and steal it and then hide it away forever, or sell it at outrageous prices that no one can afford, and therefore no one will benefit.

You're putting too much faith in governments and companies.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
From my own personal research, I feel that harnessing static electricity is a very good possibility when it comes to this kind of thing.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

I have not done any kind of experimentation, just a lot of reading over the last several years.

There's also the idea of using thermal energy from the sun:

Lonnie Johnson's "Johnson thermoelectric energy converter" or JTEC
en.wikipedia.org...

By the way, he's the guy that invented the super soaker water guns back in the 90's.. kinda funny but easy way to remember him.

www.popularmechanics.com...
www.theatlantic.com...
www.johnsonems.com.../2

edit on 4-12-2011 by Time2Think because: added more links to sources

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sumgai
I say just give it the whole world all at once. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Wikileaks, ATS. If it's out there for EVERYONE to see, then no one can supress it. No one can patent it and steal it and then hide it away forever, or sell it at outrageous prices that no one can afford, and therefore no one will benefit.

It's already been done. Several inventors have already given away schematics for free.

Bedini, Turtur, JL Naudin, Steven E Jones etc

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Or maybe one of the Bedini models, like this "Self-Running" Motor/Energizer: Bedini SG Self-Runner If this one works as Friedrich says it does, it would pretty much be the Holy Grail of perpetual motion machines, so it would be interesting to see if anyone can replicate it....

I would steer clear of this site, they have circuit diagrams posted there that look like amateur hobbyists would draw, and they are obvious to an EE they could never work without some hidden power source. There are so many scammers out there with this free energy stuff, if anyone does come up with a novel design, they have a vertical battle to fight to avoid the reputational damage to this science that has come before them.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
i dont know how to create one and sorry for not reading thread but if you invent any such device and it actually worked you better put it on the internet for free multiple times and maybe hide in a remote area using only cash no cells etc.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If you are successful give the design to many people you trust, make hundreds of copies display it everywhere. This way it is more likely to be exposed and you are less likely to be beaten to death by oil companies....
Hope it goes well!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

But the whole point of this thread is to try building it anyway, in spite of all the people telling you it won't work

Electrical engineers don't have any concept of "Radiant Energy" in their models....

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- MAGNETS.. sorry for my crude sketch...

___________________________________TUBE________________________________________
magnet driven ->spins and pushes air towards -> WM! WM2 WM3 WM4 WM5 WM6 WM7 ~~
blade

__________________________________TUBE________________________________________
WM = windmill

it is 9 feet long, 2 feet in diameter..... weighs about 40 lbs not sure how to hook it up to anything yet.. but soon enough i will =) In principle it works... the first fan is able to spin fast enough to push the others in sequence......

Here is something I devised... It is a grouping of windmills.. 10 in a row inside a pipe. one windmill is spun by the attraction and repulsion of two magnets on each blade.. in the area of the tube where this one spins is lined more magnets in a pos, neg configuration so that the fan blade spins on its own.. fast enough to generate wind inside the tube making the next 9 windmills turn... yes .. i know I'm crazy.. .. these "windmills" ( for lack of a better word) don't have to be outside and can be placed anywhere and linked up in any number of arrangements to the need of the building or devices powered.... someone wanna please tell me how to post images..... had an other idea for a way to just use magnets... but it top secret...
edit on 4-12-2011 by ntzeret because: try to make sketch clearer...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join