It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking to build a zero point energy device, need help.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Originally posted by Zaphod
You are now changing your story. Of course if there is a way to tap into that energy we would want to, but we don't yet know how to do that. You seem to believe that there are plans just sitting on the internet for devices that do this and folks have built them but they don't sell or no one is interested.

No, not changing my story.

Yes, plans freely available on the web.

Yes, folks have built them.

No, there is a lot of interest. Many people around the world are experimenting with these ideas.

No one seems to be able to get these devices fully acknowledged and mass produced by the governments since they do not work

Fixed

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Who are almost all of the governments of the world IN DEBT TO, Zaphod?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You are now changing your story. Of course if there is a way to tap into that energy we would want to, but we don't yet know how to do that. You seem to believe that there are plans just sitting on the internet for devices that do this and folks have built them but they don't sell or no one is interested.

No, not changing my story.

Yes, plans freely available on the web.

Yes, folks have built them.

No, there is a lot of interest. Many people around the world are experimenting with these ideas.

No one seems to be able to get these devices fully acknowledged and mass produced by the governments. That is the real problem.

I have noticed that these are mostly with US government, I am gonna try with the Indian government. Huge population, oil importer, pollution, etc I just want to see if our government is gonna try it. And India also has the worlds cheapest car maker, if the device works, I will showcase it with the company, so they can mass produce it.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k
reply to post by Zaphod

I believe many scientists and inventors have been suppressed after their creation of free energy devices, by the US government. Being an Indian citizen I believe that our government hasn't been faced with these type of inventions and out corporations which have spent millions of dollars importing oil, can be benefited with this technology. I still have some faith in humanity that this technology will be accepted

So you believe my government has suppressed this here, the plans are freely available, but the problem is just no one in your country has bothered to try. If someone did, they'd find these devices actually work (even tho we understand the physics and they can't, as we can't magically tap into ZPE [at least not yet]).

India (and China) have some wonderful engineers, physicists, etc (I travel to Beijing and Mumbai and work with engineers in both countries), if there was a path here they'd understand it just as much as you claim US scientists do. So, you must then assume your government is suppressed it as well, right?

You have travelled to Mumbai right, if you could once again travel to India this summer, I would be very gratefull to you, as I would be too.
edit on 3/12/11 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Who are almost all of the governments of the world IN DEBT TO, Zaphod?

Japan, China, Germany.

www.financialsense.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You have travelled to Mumbai right, if you could once again travel to India this summer, I would be very gratefull to you, as I would be too.
edit on 3/12/11 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

I will be in Pune in Feb, by way of Mumbai. Was over 3 times this year, mostly in the Pune area but did get down to Goa for a few days mid year (end of the monsoon season, so the water wasn't great but it was a fun area to explore)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod

If you are interested in my project, could you please PM me, We could meet.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod

No, most countries are in debt to the Central Banks.

Who owns almost all the Central Banks of the world? The Rothschilds, Rockefellers and other elite families.

What else do the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and other elite families own and control?

All the big oil, coal and fossil fuels corporations, media, pharmaceuticals, food, weapons, the military-industrial complex, etc etc.

In other words, pretty much everything.

It all fits.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Till now, sadly no one has stepped forward to help me build a device. Once again I will state my intentions:

All I need is someone with the knowledge of physics to help me build a free energy device from the hundreds of blueprints out there. I would like to build the simplest of the device with your help. Please PM me.

No one is stepping forward as no one has working plans for such a device. You are delusional if you believe plans exist sitting around the internet and not one of 7b people tried, succeeded, then didn't bother to make more. These devices simply do not work. Maybe someday we can extract energy from the vacuum, but as of 2011 we can not.

I hope you have a wife or girlfriend to tell you how lame you are. And remind you of it each day. -------------------------

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

You said you watched thrive?? did you see what happened to all the people who made them? the govt raided them and some were killed. keep it a secret lol

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

Are you a scientist?

I dunno but id think you'd have to be perrrrty darn smart.

I have an idea though.
Go to the Coast to Coast AM website and go to the show archive, look for shows on alternative nergy/zero point energy/torsion field etc... get the guest name and try to contact them.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
There isn't such thing as free energy. Its basic law of physics. All energy that we have is from Big Bang, and there is no way to get more energy, its limited in universe. Even fusion doesn't give out "free" energy, because that energy already exists, before fusion takes place, in different form.

Magnets utilize our Magnetic field power, so its draws energy from it, its not completely free. Can you imagine if everyone uses that kind of device? It would have critical effects to our magnetic field, since it isn't very strong.

And there is no way these kind of devices will ever be major way to produce energy. That device should be HUGE to provide power to industrial scale, Earth's magnetic field is so weak, maybe you should go to Jupiter, much stronger there

edit on 4-12-2011 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Thebel

It is not exactly true that free energy does not exist. The zero point energy field is not a myth. Just google the Casimir effect that proves its existence, and educate yourself. The basic laws of physics as most people understand them is a model that works, but is not strictly 100% true. Sorry, we do not live in a universe ruled by newtonian physics. That's so 200 years ago. The laws of thermodynamics are very convenient, but do not tell the whole story. Brush up on quantum physics, M-theory, branes, and what not.

That said. There is still no workable model for tapping in to this vast energy that is still present even at the ground state of matter. Yes it is there, and by all current thought infinite, but in order to harness it, it must be understood. It is darned nigh impossible to get matter to its ground state as it is, much less harness useable work from a little understood force at work only observable in that state. Still it makes free energy, and perpetual motion devices theoretically possible. However I believe we are decades, or maybe even centuries from making use of ZPE field.

There are however hundreds of ways to make much more efficient use of the fuels, and energy sources we do have. These technologies are heavily suppressed. The focus should be on getting what tech is already workable, and viable out there, and in use. The energy shortage is an artificial scarcity for the sake of profit, but using less fuel to get more, and cleaner work only makes sense. It is greed holding it all back, not the lack of new technology.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
you can also check out www.overunity.com.

Alexander Kugushov is a Ukrainian free energy researcher.
In his most videos he speaks Ukrainian (or is it Russian?). You study in this country so maybe you understand his language.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Binder
That said. There is still no workable model for tapping in to this vast energy that is still present even at the ground state of matter. Yes it is there, and by all current thought infinite, but in order to harness it, it must be understood. It is darned nigh impossible to get matter to its ground state as it is, much less harness useable work from a little understood force at work only observable in that state. Still it makes free energy, and perpetual motion devices theoretically possible. However I believe we are decades, or maybe even centuries from making use of ZPE field.

Decades? Centuries??

What about all the open-source schematics that are already freely available? From people like John Bedini, Prof. Turtur, Prof. Stephen Jones etc?

These designs have been discussed many times, in many different threads; but ATS has never made any kind of organized effort to see if any of them work...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

What about all the open-source schematics that are already freely available? From people like John Bedini, Prof. Turtur, Prof. Stephen Jones etc?
These designs have been discussed many times, in many different threads; but ATS has never made any kind of organized effort to see if any of them work...

Search around, here and on OverUnity and other similar sites. In every case the person following the plans magically couldn't make it work while the inventor claims it works for them. Hmm, what does that tell you?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod

And what about all the people who claim successful replications? There are many of those too....

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Zaphod

And what about all the people who claim successful replications? There are many of those too....

Then why doesn't the OP approach one of them for help or ask for a completed device?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join