It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking to build a zero point energy device, need help.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
reply to post by asen_y2k

Hi OP,

I admire your courage for stepping up and offering to do this.

I think that there are already some R&D companies that are pretty close to bringing something to market though.

Have a look at this:

#1 Breakthrough: Solid State Generator
pesn.com...

But in the meantime you could try this:

Physicist Steven E. Jones shows 8x overunity circuit and measurements

Or maybe one of the Bedini models, like this "Self-Running" Motor/Energizer:

Bedini SG Self-Runner

If this one works as Friedrich says it does, it would pretty much be the Holy Grail of perpetual motion machines, so it would be interesting to see if anyone can replicate it....
edit on 3-12-2011 by cupocoffee because: (no reason given)

Physicist Steven E. Jone's mentions in the video that he wants the output to input power to be over one. Thats interesting. The video also shows the blueprint. There are certain parts of the blueprint I cannot understand. Being a med student my understanding of physics is limited to highschool level. I just need someone on ATS to help me undrstand the diagrams a bit to build a circuit.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod

Originally posted by asen_y2k
Till now, sadly no one has stepped forward to help me build a device. Once again I will state my intentions:

All I need is someone with the knowledge of physics to help me build a free energy device from the hundreds of blueprints out there. I would like to build the simplest of the device with your help. Please PM me.

No one is stepping forward as no one has working plans for such a device. You are delusional if you believe plans exist sitting around the internet and not one of 7b people tried, succeeded, then didn't bother to make more. These devices simply do not work. Maybe someday we can extract energy from the vacuum, but as of 2011 we can not.

NO, NO, NO, There are many many plans on the net. We just need to build them. Many people on the thread have provided links to sites which ACTUALLY HAVE BLUEPRINTS FOR SUCH A DEVICE. We just need to build them to know if it works. If it works I will move along with my plan. I just need someone with knowledge in physics to help me.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

asen_y2k,

Yes this is the real problem. There are lots of people here who like to discuss and debate these schematics and devices, but very few who are willing to actually try building and testing something.

I'm kind of in the same boat as you, I'd really like to know for sure if any of these designs actually work, but I'm not an engineer and I don't have much skill with motors and electronics.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Till now, sadly no one has stepped forward to help me build a device. Once again I will state my intentions:

All I need is someone with the knowledge of physics to help me build a free energy device from the hundreds of blueprints out there. I would like to build the simplest of the device with your help. Please PM me.

No one is stepping forward as no one has working plans for such a device. You are delusional if you believe plans exist sitting around the internet and not one of 7b people tried, succeeded, then didn't bother to make more. These devices simply do not work. Maybe someday we can extract energy from the vacuum, but as of 2011 we can not.

NO, NO, NO, There are many many plans on the net. We just need to build them. Many people on the thread have provided links to sites which ACTUALLY HAVE BLUEPRINTS FOR SUCH A DEVICE. We just need to build them to know if it works. If it works I will move along with my plan. I just need someone with knowledge in physics to help me.

None of those plans work, you are simply wrong to believe otherwise. But do post your progress, it will be interesting to watch you finally admit you were wrong.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod and cupocoffee

Once again, all I need is someone with knowledge in physics who does not need to invest much time and no money at all, in building a device. I just cannot understand the blueprints much. I just need someone to explain the blueprints to me and I will spend my money to build such a device, and give everyone here the results and give it out to small companies to mass produce it.

And if the device does not work I will admit that it does not work. It can finally put a rest to all the debate and the thoughts i keep having about how beneficial it can be to the world. I do not mind in spending a few hard earned money IF it can be beneficial for all.

edit on 3/12/11 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod

How do you know none of them work? Have you tested them all yourself?

No?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

asen_y2k,

How about talking to some people at the Engineering faculty of your local university, see if they want to organize a test of one of these designs?

If you can get some real engineers doing the building and testing, all you have to do is film the whole thing, and you're gold!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

asen_y2k,

How about talking to some people at the Engineering faculty of your local university, see if they want to organize a test of one of these designs?

If you can get some real engineers doing the building and testing, all you have to do is film the whole thing, and you're gold!

Well, we have a separate Dental,Vetenerian and Medical college in Ukraine, where I study. No contact with the engineering dudes, except for in the bars and clubs. But I will be travelling to India next year and I my dads an engineer so he could help me. But at this moment I need someone with knowledge in physics on ATS. And in the past 4 years on ATS I have seen MANY people who exhibit very good knowledge of physics, I just hope one of them could help me.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I'd say it's more electrical engineering than physics.

Maybe put out a classified ad seeking people with electrical engineering experience?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

And promise them what in return? Nothing? No one wil;l respond. I just have some faith remaining on ATS members.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

reply to post by cupocoffee

And promise them what in return? Nothing?

Money?

No one wil;l respond.

Well, you never know until you try....

I just have some faith remaining on ATS members.

Very few people on here will volunteer to help. Trust me, I've tried many times already.

Your best bet is to find local people in your city with electrical engineering experience. Go to the local college or university, or put out an ad, something like that...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Your best bet is to find local people in your city with electrical engineering experience. Go to the local college or university, or put out an ad, something like that...

No one with a degree in EE or a degree in Physics is going to help since they know up front this can't work, we understand the science enough to know that even if the OP has decided to believe that this is all well known but no one bothers to utilize it.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

No one with a degree in EE or a degree in Physics is going to help since they know up front this can't work, we understand the science enough to know that even if the OP has decided to believe that this is all well known but no one bothers to utilize it.

"Out of the box thinking" is all I am looking for! Governments have brainwashed us into thinking that these ideas are lunatic and impossible but i belief that this is possible and i am willing to sacrifice my life to prove this.

# even after 3 pages i cannot find one single person to help me!
edit on 3/12/11 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod

Actually, many of the current models in quantum physics and quantum mechanics say that empty space isn't empty at all, but it's full of energy.

So why wouldn't physicists, and engineers, want to find ways to actually tap that energy and use it in machines?

But you are right, most people, like you, just give up on it without trying.

Finding credible physicists and engineers who are willing to actually try the experiments, that is the trick. There aren't many on here....

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Zaphod

Actually, many of the current models in quantum physics and quantum mechanics say that empty space isn't empty at all, but it's full of energy.

So why wouldn't physicists, and engineers, want to find ways to actually tap that energy and use it in machines?

Finding credible physicists and engineers who are willing to actually try the experiments, that is the trick. There aren't many on here....

But that is the trick! Finding like minded people. Free energy exists! We just need to make the device. I bloody just need to find people who are #ing gonna help me!.....

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Zaphod

You are now changing your story. Of course if there is a way to tap into that energy we would want to, but we don't yet know how to do that. You seem to believe that there are plans just sitting on the internet for devices that do this and folks have built them but they don't sell or no one is interested.

Do not confuse the desire to learn how to do this with your pipe dream that it already has and you just need to throw some magnets together in your kitchen.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

You are right.

But ATS has no Engineering team for projects like this.

Or if they do, they are keeping quiet about it and watching us squirm and having a good laugh

Try to find some local engineers to help you. If you can put together the engineering team to do the building and testing, the funding will come along no problem, I'm sure....

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod

I believe many scientists and inventors have been suppressed after their creation of free energy devices, by the US government. Being an Indian citizen I believe that our government hasn't been faced with these type of inventions and out corporations which have spent millions of dollars importing oil, can be benefited with this technology. I still have some faith in humanity that this technology will be accepted

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You are now changing your story. Of course if there is a way to tap into that energy we would want to, but we don't yet know how to do that. You seem to believe that there are plans just sitting on the internet for devices that do this and folks have built them but they don't sell or no one is interested.

No, not changing my story.

Yes, plans freely available on the web.

Yes, folks have built them.

No, there is a lot of interest. Many people around the world are experimenting with these ideas.

No one seems to be able to get these devices fully acknowledged and mass produced by the governments. That is the real problem.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Zaphod

I believe many scientists and inventors have been suppressed after their creation of free energy devices, by the US government. Being an Indian citizen I believe that our government hasn't been faced with these type of inventions and out corporations which have spent millions of dollars importing oil, can be benefited with this technology. I still have some faith in humanity that this technology will be accepted

So you believe my government has suppressed this here, the plans are freely available, but the problem is just no one in your country has bothered to try. If someone did, they'd find these devices actually work (even tho we understand the physics and they can't, as we can't magically tap into ZPE [at least not yet]).

India (and China) have some wonderful engineers, physicists, etc (I travel to Beijing and Mumbai and work with engineers in both countries), if there was a path here they'd understand it just as much as you claim US scientists do. So, you must then assume your government is suppressed it as well, right?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join