It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking to build a zero point energy device, need help.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Free energy device design wanted ...."need help"
lol!!

Yeah; you AND:
The distinguished Nobel prize winning master physicists at:
CERN
FERMILAB
SAIC
EG&G;
MIT.
Bell;,
Los alamos;,
and
SANDIA "national labs".

See; That's the problem with: "the internet" (i.e. sites like GLP; Tom Beardons/Richard Hoaglands and this very one)

Fantasy (B.S) and reality get a bit mixed up; With all the: "We KNOW "they" have this technology
"b.s." ...
Well guess what?Sorry; Hate to be the bearer of "bad" news: if workable "free energy" devices existed, we(this world) wouldn't be in half the mess we are in, And some crafty inventor would be incredibly wealthy:
If YOU can accomplish this bit of (currently impossible) "magic"; more power to you.(no pun intended!)

I suggest a basic investment in a physics textbook or even a local community college entry level class first before you go investing any funds in somebodies internet plans ("scam").

Logged back in after a month or so ( for this??). I'll be Fading back into obscurity now. Before the barrage of "disinfo agent"! and "CORPORATE SHILL" insults made by 16 year old pooh flinging keyboard commandos arrive...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipperJohn
reply to post by asen_y2k

First off, I would like to build this if I had some specs. to keep my house batteries on my boat charged.

link

The second I have alot of intrest in biological batteries like these.

link

and

link

No, the device you mentioned depends on the motion of sea waves, its not a free energy generation device, its more like solar panels, windmills etc.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k

Originally posted by wonhunlo

You need a sponsor. Or a grant. Parts cost money. Don't use your own money.

If you find a sponsor to pay for parts and routine machine shop work including light welding, repost. We will help you all we can. -----------------------------

NO THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I DON'T WANT! Ironically my father works in the oil industry as an engineer and I have a small bank balance myself I am willing to use. I will indeed need his help. And I believe we can pull this off. The only support I need from ATS is in 'the workings of the device, and physics involved'.

OK then, you need three basic parts.

1. 1/3 HP electrical motor, AC

2. Permanent magnet alternator. Can't use a regular alternator that is electromagnetic

3. Voltage converter/ inverter

Input out can't exceed input in. But you will have to do it to build your device!

Find a sponsor, trust me. Burn their time and money. Don't use your own money.----------

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Free energy is energy out of nothing, like a motor that keeps spinning and spinning and spinning without any external force like wind water or sun.

And this describes your dilemma as there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You need a sponsor. Or a grant. Parts cost money. Don't use your own money.

If you find a sponsor to pay for parts and routine machine shop work including light welding, repost. We will help you all we can. -----------------------------

NO THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I DON'T WANT! Ironically my father works in the oil industry as an engineer and I have a small bank balance myself I am willing to use. I will indeed need his help. And I believe we can pull this off. The only support I need from ATS is in 'the workings of the device, and physics involved'.

Input out can't exceed input in. But you will have to do it to build your device!

Do you mean output cannot exceed input?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg

Free energy is energy out of nothing, like a motor that keeps spinning and spinning and spinning without any external force like wind water or sun.

And this describes your dilemma as there is no such thing as perpetual motion.

Well
being a member of ATS for 4 years made me believe that there is such a device. Ok not energy out of nothing but energy that can be pulled out of the quantum flux, that research has demonstrated as possible. They made photons come into spontaneous existence. Photon=energy, so I think its possible and I need ATS's help in making a device which works. I am not a inventor so I need an already built device to demonstrate it to companies which have not crossed roads with such a device to prove it exists and give credit where it is due. What they do with such a device is their wish, but i have no intention of making a penny out of its feilding.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

While I appreciate your beliefs, the fact remains perpetual motion does not exist. The first and second laws of thermodynamics prohibit its existence.

There is undisputed scientific consensus that perpetual motion would violate either the first law of thermodynamics, the second law of thermodynamics, or both. Machines which comply with both laws of thermodynamics but access energy from obscure sources are sometimes referred to as perpetual motion machines, although they do not meet the standard criteria for the name.

www.absoluteastronomy.com...

If your device is truly zero point as you assert, then it cannot exist...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Yes, that is what I meant. The permanent magnets are your zero point. You extract energy from them in the same sense a nuclear reactor works. Since there is no energy output for the permanent magnets in the equation, it would appear that the output exceeds the input, which is impossible.

You deserve to be compensated for your efforts, even if not successful.

Talk to people, look them straight in the eyes so they can judge your honesty, tell them what you are trying to build.

-------------------

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I just need someone here to contact me, who can help me build a device, no financial help but help in terms of knowledge. Please pm me.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

While I appreciate your beliefs, the fact remains perpetual motion does not exist. The first and second laws of thermodynamics prohibit its existence.

There is undisputed scientific consensus that perpetual motion would violate either the first law of thermodynamics, the second law of thermodynamics, or both. Machines which comply with both laws of thermodynamics but access energy from obscure sources are sometimes referred to as perpetual motion machines, although they do not meet the standard criteria for the name.

www.absoluteastronomy.com...

If your device is truly zero point as you assert, then it cannot exist...

I think you are mistaken, free energy devices do not break the laws of thermodynamics. Laws of thermodynamics predates quantum mechanics. Scientists have successfully demonstrated materializing photons out of vacuum. Photons are particals of energy. Actually they brought the photons into existance from quantum flux. The photon was in existance all along but was in quantum flux. So these devices do not create energy out of nothing per say, but brings them out of their quantum flux.

LINK TO ARTICLE

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

After watching the documentary Thrive I have been having this urge to do something, I thought about building a free energy device, to proof to myself and others that this technology is in fact possible.

I come from India, but don't live there. The thought crossed my mind, what if I could build such a device and then approach the government and other private companies to display it. I don't wish to have any profits off the device, but only show it to them that it works and they can do whatever they want with it. If they want to improve on the device and make free energy generators and sell them, fine. I just want this technology(if it exists) to be out there.

Now, I just need help in building one. I need blueprints for the simplest generator out there, that is easy to build with everyday technology available in the market. I sent the Thrive team an email for blueprints and let them know about my plan(same as above), but I did not get a reply and all the links on their site to free energy devices gives a 404.

So I approach you all to help me out here,

Thanks

Some words of IMPORTANT ADVICE:

Do not "approach" the government in any way if you make a working free-energy device.
You'll most likely be killed if you don't comply with whatever they tell you to do with it.

They don't need proof that such a device exists. They already know it exists, and to them
its just another version of zero-point energy technology that will have to be black-listed.

If you get it working, SPREAD THE INFORMATION ON HOW TO BUILD ONE DOOR TO DOOR!!!!!!
TELL THEM TO SPREAD THE SAME INFORMATION IN THE SAME WAY. Twelve people with the device will turn into one thousand with it, and so on and so on.

Good Luck

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
Free energy device design wanted ...."need help"
lol!!

Yeah; you AND:
The distinguished Nobel prize winning master physicists at:
CERN
FERMILAB
SAIC
EG&G;
MIT.
Bell;,
Los alamos;,
and
SANDIA "national labs".

See; That's the problem with: "the internet" (i.e. sites like GLP; Tom Beardons/Richard Hoaglands and this very one)

Fantasy (B.S) and reality get a bit mixed up; With all the: "We KNOW "they" have this technology
"b.s." ...
Well guess what?Sorry; Hate to be the bearer of "bad" news: if workable "free energy" devices existed, we(this world) wouldn't be in half the mess we are in, And some crafty inventor would be incredibly wealthy:
If YOU can accomplish this bit of (currently impossible) "magic"; more power to you.(no pun intended!)

I suggest a basic investment in a physics textbook or even a local community college entry level class first before you go investing any funds in somebodies internet plans ("scam").

Logged back in after a month or so ( for this??). I'll be Fading back into obscurity now. Before the barrage of "disinfo agent"! and "CORPORATE SHILL" insults made by 16 year old pooh flinging keyboard commandos arrive...

I've never been more confused about a post before...

What are you trying to say? I can't even follow. Bad grammar or a horrible attempt at trolling. Or a combination of them both?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Your article speaks of generating photons in a vacuum...if you understand anything about vacuums, the first thing you will understand is that vacuums are impossible to maintain...the second thing you will understand is that perfect vacuums do not exist...

Finally, your article actually refers to them as what they truly are...VIRTUAL...in other words, not real...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

After watching the documentary Thrive I have been having this urge to do something, I thought about building a free energy device, to proof to myself and others that this technology is in fact possible.

I come from India, but don't live there. The thought crossed my mind, what if I could build such a device and then approach the government and other private companies to display it. I don't wish to have any profits off the device, but only show it to them that it works and they can do whatever they want with it. If they want to improve on the device and make free energy generators and sell them, fine. I just want this technology(if it exists) to be out there.

Now, I just need help in building one. I need blueprints for the simplest generator out there, that is easy to build with everyday technology available in the market. I sent the Thrive team an email for blueprints and let them know about my plan(same as above), but I did not get a reply and all the links on their site to free energy devices gives a 404.

So I approach you all to help me out here,

Thanks

Some words of IMPORTANT ADVICE:

Do not "approach" the government in any way if you make a working free-energy device.
You'll most likely be killed if you don't comply with whatever they tell you to do with it.

They don't need proof that such a device exists. They already know it exists, and to them
its just another version of zero-point energy technology that will have to be black-listed.

If you get it working, SPREAD THE INFORMATION ON HOW TO BUILD ONE DOOR TO DOOR!!!!!!
TELL THEM TO SPREAD THE SAME INFORMATION IN THE SAME WAY. Twelve people with the device will turn into one thousand with it, and so on and so on.

Good Luck

Actually, I plan to build one and show it to the Indian company Tata, they are regarded as one of India's most ethical companies, they have built the worlds cheapest cars, even hybrids.But sadly the scientists and engineers working for them are mainstream ones taught mainstream physics. I have great respect for this company. And India is a importer of oil not exporter, so I think this technology will be accepted. The city where I lived was provided electectricity by a private company utilizing coal to generate electricity. I was hoping I could demonstrate this technology to them. I hardly care if they utilize this technology to generate electricity and charge customers the same, I just want this technology out there and mainstream companies using them.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Your article speaks of generating photons in a vacuum...if you understand anything about vacuums, the first thing you will understand is that vacuums are impossible to maintain...the second thing you will understand is that perfect vacuums do not exist...

Finally, your article actually refers to them as what they truly are...VIRTUAL...in other words, not real...

True virtual vacuums do not exist, even space has molecules of gases floating around, eventhough at very LOW concentration. But scientists have simulated vacuum. Lets assume its still has a few molecules of gases, but photons have been created out of it. Vacuums in the dark should not contain photons.
You mention virtual. I think the word is used in another sense. The photons created has been measured and have been proven to exist. The article does use the word virtual though.

Quote from article:

“The re­sult was that pho­tons ap­peared in pa­irs from the vac­u­um, which we were able to meas­ure in the form of mi­cro­wave radia­t­ion,” said Dels­ing. “We were al­so able to es­tab­lish that the radia­t­ion had pre­cisely the same prop­er­ties that quan­tum the­o­ry said it should have when pho­tons ap­pear in pa­irs in this way.” Quan­tum the­o­ry is the sci­ence of ex­tremely small par­t­i­cles.

edit on 3/12/11 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

You know, I do not want to be misinterpreted as being opposed to the idea...I always wondered why a generator could not be attached to the wheel of bicycle and in turn throw current back to a battery which would power the bicycle down the road...I have no idea why it would not work...but I am nowhere near intelligent enough or savvy enough to work the thing out...I have always been fascinated by perpetual motion...

If you can work it out, more power to you...I hope you do it...if you do, U2U me and let me know...I will spread the word...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You know, I do not want to be misinterpreted as being opposed to the idea...I always wondered why a generator could not be attached to the wheel of bicycle and in turn throw current back to a battery which would power the bicycle down the road...I have no idea why it would not work...but I am nowhere near intelligent enough or savvy enough to work the thing out...I have always been fascinated by perpetual motion...

If you can work it out, more power to you...I hope you do it...if you do, U2U me and let me know...I will spread the word...

That will not work because the energy inputed by the person on the cycle will be more than the output. In other words out put will be low because of friction between the mechanical parts of the generator. But it can be used to make headlights for the cycle, I have seen them, but the cycle must be in motion for it to work., or it must have a battery that will be charged when the cycle is in motion.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Till now, sadly no one has stepped forward to help me build a device. Once again I will state my intentions:

All I need is someone with the knowledge of physics to help me build a free energy device from the hundreds of blueprints out there. I would like to build the simplest of the device with your help. Please PM me.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Hi OP,

I admire your courage for stepping up and offering to do this.

I think that there are already some R&D companies that are pretty close to bringing something to market though.

Have a look at this:

#1 Breakthrough: Solid State Generator
pesn.com...

But in the meantime you could try this:

Physicist Steven E. Jones shows 8x overunity circuit and measurements

Or maybe one of the Bedini models, like this "Self-Running" Motor/Energizer:

Bedini SG Self-Runner

If this one works as Friedrich says it does, it would pretty much be the Holy Grail of perpetual motion machines, so it would be interesting to see if anyone can replicate it....
edit on 3-12-2011 by cupocoffee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Till now, sadly no one has stepped forward to help me build a device. Once again I will state my intentions:

All I need is someone with the knowledge of physics to help me build a free energy device from the hundreds of blueprints out there. I would like to build the simplest of the device with your help. Please PM me.

No one is stepping forward as no one has working plans for such a device. You are delusional if you believe plans exist sitting around the internet and not one of 7b people tried, succeeded, then didn't bother to make more. These devices simply do not work. Maybe someday we can extract energy from the vacuum, but as of 2011 we can not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join