It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking to build a zero point energy device, need help.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
After watching the documentary Thrive I have been having this urge to do something, I thought about building a free energy device, to proof to myself and others that this technology is in fact possible.

I come from India, but don't live there. The thought crossed my mind, what if I could build such a device and then approach the government and other private companies to display it. I don't wish to have any profits off the device, but only show it to them that it works and they can do whatever they want with it. If they want to improve on the device and make free energy generators and sell them, fine. I just want this technology(if it exists) to be out there.

Now, I just need help in building one. I need blueprints for the simplest generator out there, that is easy to build with everyday technology available in the market. I sent the Thrive team an email for blueprints and let them know about my plan(same as above), but I did not get a reply and all the links on their site to free energy devices gives a 404.

So I approach you all to help me out here,

Thanks

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
research the Rossi ECAT

2nd line

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
research the Rossi ECAT

2nd line

I think the OP is looking for a way to build a tried and true free energy device. If you have plans for the Rossi E-CAT or something please share. If not, this thread could be useful to discuss the building a free-energy device that works and has been tested and proven to work based on a specific design. I was thinking of starting a thread like that. ATS would be a great place to share a working prototype to the world!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

Well thats a cold fission device right? I highly doubt that it can be built at home. I was looking forward to a more simple device utilizing magnets which I can buy of the self, etc.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

have a look at this link... www.free-energy-info.co.uk... the authour has a good grip on the many endivors to that end and has lots of scamits ....peace

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by InFriNiTee

Originally posted by CaDreamer
research the Rossi ECAT

2nd line

I think the OP is looking for a way to build a tried and true free energy device. If you have plans for the Rossi E-CAT or something please share. If not, this thread could be useful to discuss the building a free-energy device that works and has been tested and proven to work based on a specific design. I was thinking of starting a thread like that. ATS would be a great place to share a working prototype to the world!

And not only that I plan to stream its building and working over the internet. After ITS PROVEN TO WORK, I plan on approaching various companies and show them it works WITHOUT asking for a penny in return.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

You need a sponsor. Or a grant. Parts cost money. Don't use your own money.

If you find a sponsor to pay for parts and routine machine shop work including light welding, repost. We will help you all we can. -----------------------------

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1

have a look at this link... www.free-energy-info.co.uk... the authour has a good grip on the many endivors to that end and has lots of scamits ....peace

Just scanned through the page. Found a lot of devices and blueprints. The reason I made this thread is because, I cannot undertake such a project by myself, mainly because of my inferior knowledge of physics(being a med student). I made this thread to get in touch with like minded people who will help me out with the physics part. I wish to get in touch with them, preferably real time contact, with whom I can discuss the matter, and be helped in building such a device.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
You want to invent a device which creates energy, for free, to give the design to a government?

I'm sure any blue prints out there are already invented =S So governments surely know?

If you wanna create something from scratch your on your own, need alot of research and engineering skills, not working off others designs.

P.S a few major designs i can think of are renewable sources, wind, solar, wave and tidal, all dependant on area though.

Electro Magnets are a good idea, me and a few mates had a few designs, Very intricate though.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
what kind of power are you looking for? enough to charge a battery? a house?

2nd

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonhunlo

You need a sponsor. Or a grant. Parts cost money. Don't use your own money.

If you find a sponsor to pay for parts and routine machine shop work including light welding, repost. We will help you all we can. -----------------------------

NO THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I DON'T WANT! Ironically my father works in the oil industry as an engineer and I have a small bank balance myself I am willing to use. I will indeed need his help. And I believe we can pull this off. The only support I need from ATS is in 'the workings of the device, and physics involved'.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolvo
You want to invent a device which creates energy, for free, to give the design to a government?

I'm sure any blue prints out there are already invented =S So governments surely know?

If you wanna create something from scratch your on your own, need alot of research and engineering skills, not working off others designs.

P.S a few major designs i can think of are renewable sources, wind, solar, wave and tidal, all dependant on area though.

Electro Magnets are a good idea, me and a few mates had a few designs, Very intricate though.

I don't know but somehow I believe some companies in India will want to market such a device.

And no free energy device are not renewable devices, they are completely different.

Free energy is energy out of nothing, like a motor that keeps spinning and spinning and spinning without any external force like wind water or sun.
edit on 3/12/11 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolvo

I can tell you exactly how to get a magnetic zero point energy device by magic!

Have the POTUS get a railway boxcar and put it on the Whitehouse lawn. Fill it with 100 dollar bills all the way to the top and seal it off. First person who shows up with a magnetic zero point energy device, working, gets it.

The device will magically appear.-----------------

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
i think hes the only one whos close...the rest is just like 99% of ufo experts - making money: in the good old american way by selling BS^^

Prof. Turtur

another way would be the GEET engine - but thats not real zero-point...GEET works, farmers in france use it for years and its still not mainstream...suppressed tech en parfait...
www.panacea-bocaf.org...

edit on 3-12-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipperJohn
what kind of power are you looking for? enough to charge a battery? a house?

2nd

Anything will do, actually the simpler the better. But it must prove free energy exists. I just want to demonstrate to as many companies as I can, promising I want nothing in return if they plan to sell them.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

OK so like this site is a base for a lot of links to forums with like minded people trying to work together on such projects ... peswiki.com... take your time to search out the expertize you need ...you are not alone and most of the people in the forums can give you what you might need ...peace

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

Wow the Turtur device seems to be such a simple yet efficient device. 10 kilowatt, thats huge! The device inside the view of the cam seems simple, could you please direct me to a page where the details of building it is specified?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

if thats your intention please check Prof. Turtur!!!! hes on a credible german university...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

First off, I would like to build this if I had some specs. to keep my house batteries on my boat charged.

link

The second I have alot of intrest in biological batteries like these.

link

and

link

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

ostfalia.de...

he published all his efforts also in english =)
edit on 3-12-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join