It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life started with first memory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This is for those who believe they are a living soul trapped in a physical body.

To what does your memory go fartherest back to? What age were you in that far back memory since it might be that you came to life at right then?

The first moment you can remember could be the moment of your come to life in the flesh. Or the moment your living soul first got trapped in a physical body.

-Your life doesn't actually start at birth,
-Your life doesn't actually start at conception, &
-Your life doesn't actually start at sperm...

...because those are as illusions to others who can never ever see when a physical body obtains a living soul. At first the physical body operates without a living soul... Then at some point it begins to operate with a living soul it has caught.

The physical body is a trap. A living soul gets caught up in this trap called a physical body. Life maybe starts when a soul gets trapped in a fresh, soul-less physical body.

Just a theory. Or is it? What do you think? Did the physical trap you're in now start so with your first memory? Think back to why you can't remember your own birth!

edit on 3-12-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Close. What I remember, is that you are given the final send-off around the time one would be expected to have their first memory. Noone is typically abandoned into this world from the realm between life and death. Before the expected time of first episodic memories, one revisits this realm from time to time, much like one is not usually sent out straight into the world from their family-- they go to school and come home; they go to college and come home but eventually they leave the nest.

A few of us end up with earlier than typical recall and do remember this time. What this place is like and as much as I'd like to, I am not capable of sufficiently conveying. It isn't sensory in any way but there are those that are close to you but more in a heart, mind and consciousness way. I don't doubt there must be other members here know what I'm talking about. The last time I got my head "there", which was recently, I started automatically going out-of-body.

Whether it's always the case that one is "eased in", I cannot say. Some may need a more gentle nudging into this life than others in order to reduce the trauma of leaving a much more tranquil and blissful existence.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well...

Nobody remembers their own birth?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

No, no one remembers their birth because like you say there is no one there to begin with. There is no 'self' consciousness at birth. 'Self' consciousness begins at about 20 months prior to that there is just consciousness. The conscious baby sees, feels, hears etc but does not see 'itself', it only sees what it sees.
So until there is a 'self' to remember there will be no memory because there is no one there to remember?

It is ok though because what you are originally is what you will always be, conscious but not necessarily 'self' conscious. The 'self' that enters at around 20 months is just words, language so you can talk while you are here.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join