It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making money on the interweb!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I make a monthly income from the internet it is possible contrary to popular belief. It takes hard work and dedication to get started. Do not believe any of the automated just 7 clicks and instant millionaire type bull#. Then all you get is your inbox filled daily with crap from 50 different supposed gurus. There is some good information out there unfortunately there is a lot of crap out there too designed to soak the newbies out of their money before they really know whats going on. I have bought some of that crap even when I knew better.

These guys write great sales copy that sucks you in and makes you feel; "but what if they are right" Don't fall for it. There are no short cuts. You can build a business and make a decent living in a year or two and go on to be financially independent if you keep growing it and you are willing to work hard and and run it like a real business for a while then you can put it on auto pilot with a lot less work and enjoy the fruits of your labors.. That is what I am in the process of doing now.

Once you learn how to make $300 to $1000 a month then you are on you way you just have to scale up but it all takes time.

edit on 5-12-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
I make a monthly income from the internet it is possible contrary to popular belief. It takes hard work and dedication to get started. Do not believe any of the automated just 7 clicks and instant millionaire type bull#. Then all you get is your inbox filled daily with crap from 50 different supposed gurus. There is some good information out there unfortunately there is a lot of crap out there too designed to soak the newbies out of their money before they really know whats going on. I have bought some of that crap even when I knew better.

These guys write great sales copy that sucks you in and makes you feel; "but what if they are right" Don't fall for it. There are no short cuts. You can build a business and make a decent living in a year or two and go on to be financially independent if you keep growing it and you are willing to work hard and and run it like a real business for a while then you can put it on auto pilot with a lot less work and enjoy the fruits of your labors.. That is what I am in the process of doing now.

Once you learn how to make $300 to $1000 a month then you are on you way you just have to scale up but it all takes time.

edit on 5-12-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

I'd be a great candidate. I need work so badly. I just want off food stamps and have been trying to find work for 14 months now with no luck whatsoever.
PM me if you wish because hard work never bothered me. I know legit money takes time and drive.
Just.... no pyramid scams please. I've met so many people dazzled by things like Amway and no. Just no.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I recently started this cool thing as a test. It has a 7 day free trial to begin with so my thought was if i dont make money by the time the 7 day trial is up then il stop it. Turns out its doing more than alright!
The key to this method is how good you are at things like advertisement. The more effort you put in the for the first little while the more you will make. you can make £thousands+ per week from this with enough effort. At the moment im making about £100 a month (keep in mind i just recently started) But since im experiencing it i know it works! For example if you were to get some of your friends to do it then it would help you...then they can get their friends to join and help you both. Try it
Link to the site
Just follow what happens and the rest is quite simple. Whats also cool is that you can create a website using it so you can make say a conspiracy website its based on advertisement both ways so depending on how good you are...infact just click the link and it will tell you everything haha! maybe it will explain it better than me too.

edit on 10/12/11 by Detrucci because: spelling

edit on 10/12/11 by Detrucci because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
1) Make a site that promotes "How to make big money with the internet- $10".
2) Spam links everywhere.
3) When someone sends you $10, send them an e-mail that says:
4) Return to step 1.

Thanks for that. That really cheered me up. Was having a bit of a bad day. Good joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join