It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In my wood...there is a gate!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I have a beautiful wood next to my house and one day while I was walking through I hear those voices calling for help.

First I was thinking that I am dreaming but next day I experience the same thing.

Voices of children and a woman asking for help!
edit on 3-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: Voices
I try a few days later but nothing,I have no idea what could be maybe you help me to understand what it was!
edit on 3-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: the wood

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Perhaps you could get yourself a cheap voicerecorder with usb.. put it in a plastic bag and drop it in the woods and leave it all night. go get it in the morning and copy the sounds to your computer and share it with us

some kind of evidence of what you are speaking of would be cool
edit on 3-12-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Perhaps you could get yourself a cheap voicerecorder with usb.. put it in a plastic bag and drop it in the woods and leave it all night. go get it in the morning and copy the sounds to your computer and share it with us

some kind of evidence of what you are speaking of would be cool
edit on 3-12-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)
Maybe a digital one!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

The house I lived in had wonderful woods behind it. One day when outside, I heard someone cry out in pain as if injured. The sound came from somewhere up in the woods. The dog and I combed the woods but found nothing. I ended up calling the police to tell them what happened. When I told them the time of the incident, they told me that it the cry probably came from a few blocks in front of my place, as a man fell off the roof of a house at that same time. All this to say that I never realized that the woods, which were hilly and contained rock acted as an echo chamber of sorts.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

yea kind of more stuff i can use then the op, well then what u didnt know is that echo was about u and never about anyone else as noone fell, the echo is about what is gonna happen to u so it is in reverse equation since truth echo, so it is ur future and not else time, the woods represent ur objective present so it is normal that u hear truth coming upon urself out of it more

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

There has been cases in history of people tied in another dimension in quantum time and space pockets,where they can see us but we can see them,those are very rare cases,but nobody get out of there!

new topics

top topics

join