It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA is at it again: Florida teen detained by TSA for design on her purse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonTattooz

It is my gut feeling and personal belief, that the TSA and all of it's sister organizations, are the Banksters personal police. It's the only explanation I have, for the reason, why the government can't take them off-line. My logic to this conclusion is that it is a well known fact, that the Banks own the world and it's governments. We have lost total grip of our own country. The Elite 1% are our leaders now. Might as well face it! It won't make a difference anymore who we vote for. They, the 1%, get to place into power, whoever they want. It happened in Greece and in Italy. The people did not pick these characters, the Banks did. That is exactly what is going to happen in the next election for us here in the US. This is our reality!!! Let's face it!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
has anyone seen the actual purse?? I read this article on drudge this morning and that was my biggest question. I mean if it was a particularly good replica I can totally see(for once haha) why the TSA freaked out. I mean if it looked like a real gun it could def be used for hijacking. I understand she is a young girl and probably not gunna hijack a plane but because the world works we cant descriminate....well except certain groups but w.e.....I just file this one under the category of common sense should tell you it was a bad idea to bring this on a plane.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by onfire49
has anyone seen the actual purse?? I read this article on drudge this morning and that was my biggest question. I mean if it was a particularly good replica I can totally see(for once haha) why the TSA freaked out. I mean if it looked like a real gun it could def be used for hijacking. I understand she is a young girl and probably not gunna hijack a plane but because the world works we cant descriminate....well except certain groups but w.e.....I just file this one under the category of common sense should tell you it was a bad idea to bring this on a plane.

Uh oh, someone didn't click on the links.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Ok....the did put up pics....my bad didnt feel the need to look at the article again....I guess thats a dif one then I read.

Haha well this one is certainly interesting

top topics

<< 1   >>

join