Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

For 2012 POTUS position

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
All I noticed is republicans running for the 2012 POTUS position.

Is it me... or is it no other democrats, besides Obama, running for the 2012 POTUS position... so the dems can secure their fellow Obama dem an easy win?

This is B.S. if that's the case. I barely follow who in all is running for POTUS though.

Voting should be about who will VETO B.S. if you ask me. That's what counts. You should be more interested in what a candiate doesn't stand for.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

Is it me... or is it no other democrats, besides Obama, running for the 2012 POTUS position... so the dems can secure their fellow Obama dem an easy win?

This is B.S. if that's the case. I barely follow who in all is running for POTUS though.

Voting should be about who will VETO B.S. if you ask me. That's what counts. You should be more interested in what a candiate doesn't stand for.

It is just tradition that a sitting president automatically receives the parties nomination.....just tradition, and no one else wants to rock the boat.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

I would say Obama is the "chosen one" already for the Dem nomination. There will likely be a favorite son or two opposing him in the primaries, but they will stand no chance against him. Eventually the Republican group will get narrowed down and be nominated as well. We lost Cain today.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Its normal for the sitting party to try and keep him for the full 8 year term.

new topics

top topics

join