It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret society behind child rape cover ups?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I started to look into Jim Boeheim just out of curiosity because of the last name Boeheim and the name Boeheim and its closeness to the name Bohemian Grove. I know thats a stretch of the imagination right grasping at straws to form a conspiracy theroy. Well its intersting at what information I found and connections that I did not even expect. A lot will seem like jumps I made to make a story about a secret society and its connections to evill things being done to cover up thier patrons. But I say just look at the evidence and decide what you want. To me it seems there is to much evidence that points to it.

Now Jim Bohemian is somebody I know nothing about except the last name looked familuar. And with the way most secret societies and their secret control over the world is being dismantled piece by piece to get the corruption out of government and politics the name made me want to check to see if maybe their was a connection. And I was right. First I took a look at the mans wikipage. Seems everybody who is somebody or wants to be somebody has one. en.wikipedia.org... And I was right he is more than just a coach. Most people who are great at what they do are just involved in what they do best. It allways seems the people who just have well placed connections get all the other perks such as being President of the National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC) or being a major advocate for Coaches vs. Cancer. Yes most people don't get free money from multiple places for being good at what they do. It takes connections to get paid from multiple sources for the same thing. Call it perks, payoffs or what every you want its the truth.

So my next step was to check into the family tree a bit and see if their was a parent or relative who migt be behind the great connections of power. And I ran across this webpage. freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com... And I noticed the last name does seem to have some history. Seems the article started with the family moving from Unterangsreif, Germany and list the occupation of the guy as Master Carpenter and later the family became Undertakers and Furniture Makers in Lyons, NY. And where is Jim Boeheim from? Lyons, NY. But thats not the only interesting thing from this article. A man was murdered and found with only a plumber's union card and a $1.50 in his pocket? I guess the family was the undertaker who took the body away. But why is that listed in their? Could it be a sign of a coverup the family did? And their is more from this article. Seems the family was proud of entertaining the Past Matron's Club and becoming members. They had a article put in THE LYONS REPUBLICAN about it.

So now my next thought is what is Past Matron's Club? I never heard of it before. Seems the Past Matron's Club was later changed into Order of the Eastern Star. Their wikipage says they are a group that excepts men and women but only if the man is a Master Mason. Now that must be some group if only a Master Mason can join. en.wikipedia.org...
And it seems they did not allway do this. But in 1890 a group called Tirzah Chapter got this passed into the parent group Past Matron's Club or Order of the Eastern Star. mypresentpast.com... The name Tirzah Chapter would be taken from bible reference to Tirzah the daughter of Zelophehad who asked Moses for hereditary rights to be allowed to keep things their father had and Moses supposedly got permission for them from God.en.wikipedia.org... Seems this group Order of the Eastern Star has the name Rob Morris tied to it because he created the first rituals of the group. en.wikipedia.org...(Freemason) He was also educated in the first Masonic University and taught their as well. And he was later given the position "Poet Laureate of Freemasonry".

So it seems the Boeheim family has a lot of ties to Freemasons. They were master carpenters. They were in the under takers business which would give them a lot of experience in the rituals of all walks of life due to funeral arrangements for the deceased. They were tied to universities. They were tied to many different sects of Masons. Which all gives their family the ability to have been involved in the creation of the Bohemian Grove. en.wikipedia.org... But the family also seems to also have religious connections due to the name BUISCH. BUISCH family seems to be really connected in the religious circles. Here we go back to Lyons, NY and German heritage playing a part. The church they seem to be tied to is First Evangelical United Brethren Church. If you look at this link you will see many in their family listed on the page. wayne.nygenweb.net... And when you start to look into this church they even seem to have a interesting history. en.wikipedia.org... They have been merging many different churches into one for a long time it seems. That does seem to be a type of Masonic thing to take over and pull several different churches or organizations into one larger church or organization.

Now with all the information above thinking about the Bush family and their ties to Germany, Bohemian Grove and even the church listed above. Now seems George H. W. Bush was listed as Episcopal. en.wikipedia.org... But when it comes to George W. Bush he changed from Episcopal (Before 1977)to United Methodism (1977–present)which is part of Evangelical United Brethren Church due to merging. en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Its strange all the connect the dots I came across all from seeing the name
Jim Boeheim and being curious. But it does seem theirs a secret society at work behind his name after all.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Did you forget what the topic was while writing this because at not one point in your post did i see you discuss the topic mentioned.

edit on 13-12-2011 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

espn.go.com...

SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim was angry and defensive when the allegations of sexual molestation were levied against his longtime associate head coach, Bernie Fine.

Boeheim lashed out at the accusers. He called them liars and said they were seeking money.

But Boeheim has gone through a metamorphosis of emotions the past two weeks, and accepted Fine's firing Sunday night by university chancellor Nancy Cantor.

On Friday night, he took another dramatic step. He apologized.

Boeheim entered the postgame news conference after Syracuse's 72-68 win over Florida and said he had to address a few pressing issues.

"I believe I misspoke very badly in my response to the allegations that have been made," said Boeheim, who was emotional in delivering his remarks. "I shouldn't have questioned what the accusers expressed or their motives. I am really sorry that I did that, and I regret any harm that I caused."

Boeheim said he consulted with a number of people about his statement, but he said no one forced him to issue an apology.

He was quick to attack and try to defend his longtime associate head coach, Bernie Fine. He consulted with a number of people about his statements and issued an apology.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
yes and?

Im sorry but i just dont see this 'secret society' covering up childrape so far.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Absolutely!

But, the "society" is not so secret; just their cover-ups of child-rape:

Conspiracy of Silence: US Public Schools sex abuse goes unreported and unpunished

deny ignorance
jw

edit on 12-1-2012 by jdub297 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
yes and?

Im sorry but i just dont see this 'secret society' covering up childrape so far.

Touch a nerve did he?

As an example, why is no one talking about the Sandusky case anymore, media or otherwise? Why did they only talk about Sandusky and only briefly explore the conspiracy aspect that was more or less an organized effort to target and abuse disenfranchised youth.

No one talks about it. They only wanted to pin it on Sandusky, and a few of his associates, but no further investigation is publicized about the organized manner in which these crimes were committed. I'm of the opinion that it was extremely widespread, and probably consisted of many many "clients".

That would be a secret society. It might not be what most people dream up about a "secret society", but nevertheless, there it is. The media is complicit in the matter, in my opinion, and so is the government. I'm sure there were many journalists that tried to uncover this, but their findings were not given much air time or publicity.

top topics

join