It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

61 Senators Betrayed You Today: Having More Than 7 Days Of Food Or Missing Fingers Makes You A Suspe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Please wake up everybody!!!!!!!!!!! We need to stop just putting up with this BS we are going thru. Do you think that god, our creator, whatever you want to call it would want us to just sit here and just let us be treated like this? uh i don't think so we need to realize we are all important. We need to realize the truth of the matrix that has been made by a group of people and accept it understand it so that we can change it.

Below is a link of a video that was posted on worldstarhiphop concerning us being a suspect terrorist for storing food. And let me just clarify this You are not a terrorist if you are fighting for what is right. The secret societies have made it to were if you don't have the same views they do then you are a terrorist. Sorry but the views that the secret societies have are just Evil. They are holding back our evolution. they are scared of us realizing our true power. We must wake up. We must put color and religion aside and understand that we could have been a spirit born any where in the world and raised into believing a religion that our parents brought us to believe and there parents did the same so on and so on. We are all created so we all came from the same thing (creator, whatever) Just think about it

www.worldstarhiphop.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
if you know anything about prophecy this must come to pass let it be now, for all we can do now is make the next gen suffer, why ??? We all know what is coming so be it and let it be. let the GOV and TPTB list you if you do nothing then your fine, do something then you will be easier to find.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Ok from what prophecy are you speaking of? I hope not the bible because the elite made the bible. Just look at the the word bible ( by baal) its like they signed it with the title of the book. I don't know if you know who baal is but its a demonic god so just do your research.

Here is a link of a video that may help you

www.youtube.com.../u/40/MfPiN0RlbK0

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

You need you to go to the root of where everything comes from symbols, words, civilizations. You must reaize that you were told wrong in school and from your parents. its not their fault they were just programmed and didnt know better but now the young generation is waking up you can not surpress that you must acknowledge it

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by vesqui1990

You mean my generation are wide awake and it's your generation doing all the OWS demonstrations that are just nothing but a joke; you kids still just don't get it.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

What secret societies are you talking about, who/where are they? What elites wrote the bible? When? Are you talking about the matrix like the one in the movie? Where did you do your 'research', youtube?

By the way your explanation for the origins of the word 'bible' is probably the funniest thing I've read today, thanks.
edit on 3-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

You mean my generation are wide awake and it's your generation doing all the OWS demonstrations that are just nothing but a joke; you kids still just don't get it.

if us kids don't get it then what would you say to all of our failed parents for getting us into this mess?

the lines are being drawn with these new laws just like the civil war lines were drawn then muskets were loaded... there is so much division in America I fear a civil war most of all.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What do the "missing fingers" have to do with being a suspect?
A lot of us alligator wrestlers have missing fingers.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'm Christian and I believe in prophecy and I think we are close to the end times. We know Christians will be persecuted, we know familes will fall apart, that we will spy on each other and eventually most people will be assimilated into the One World government of the Beast, the Anti Christ.

Even so its not enough as Christians or humans to just sit back and let it happen without a fight! The OP is right, we can't in good conscience live like this! It is not in accord with the way of the Lord, it is not Godly. Its scary but we have to stand up against stuff like this, the more people see us do it they will lose fear and come forward too. Even if it doesn't work, or if the Lord tarries, then I'd still rather die trying to live like a human than scuttle around in fear like a cockaroach. That's no way to live. You let the BEAST SYSTEM into your skull it is all over for you!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Lol thats funny because we actually know more then our parents we are fed up with the system at least our generation is trying to do something instead of follow around like kettle. Dont be mad just support

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

I respect that! I rather die for what's right too. I will make a sacrifice for everybody else now thats jesus in us.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Freemason. knights templar, skull and bones, illuminati, etc they are all in ca hoots with each other. No and im not talking about the matrix in the movie i'm talking about the matrix were are living in now. just think about where words come from and you might start to see what im talking about

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I know right!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The FBI has been going after self sufficient groups such as the Amish for selling unadulterated milk and organic produce,this is now being spread to the general community they want people to be totally reliant on giant corporation food processors and the government for food.In some nations they have allready succeeded in India you cannot keep your own seeds you have to go to a seedbank,the large seed manufacturers now only make one generation seeds you cant generate a second crop from them,heirloom(normal) seeds are becoming increasingly difficult to procure,trust me they'll soon be outlawed genetic diversity is the key to survival and worldwide this is seriously being affected to the point where thousands of farmers have commited suicide because their government approved crops failed.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Yea Its sad! F Monsanto! This is a good organization on the food and non gmo matters Its the OCA organic consumers association

www.organicconsumers.org...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Fear not for these things must come to pass, pray that your flight in not in winter, keep in mind the fig tree.

Mat ch 24 vs32 "From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So also, when you see all these things, you know that he is near, at the very gates. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.
, an other word of wisdom, do not cast pearls before swine.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I disagree. The upcoming generation is most aware in a long time, if not ever. It's the old timers voting these guys in. Whenever people say "it seems like more people are awake now than ever"or "more people are waking up" blah blah. That is because my generation is calling all the B.S. that has been going on for the last 40 (plus) years.

P.S. what gen is OWS exactly? I see them of all ages, but most of them around late twenties to mid thirties. Not exactly kids.
edit on 3-12-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I seem to have a better understanding of etymology than you, your explanation for the origins of the word 'bible' proves that. I would like to see your source for that statement.

Also, out of curiosity, show me how the Knights Templar are in 'cahoots' with the skull and bones society at Yale for example?

To be honest I really think you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

new topics

top topics

join