It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran moves from "Destroy Israel!" to "Destroy all the Jews!"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by Babbleman

The story of Moses and Pharoah is still very appropriate...

Appropriate to what?

You bicker too much about everything when you should be concerned about the world learning of the atrocious nature of zionism and the zionist terror state Israel.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Lets face it, all the NON crazy people who could get away left that region of the world a long time ago

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011
Lets face it, all the NON crazy people who could get away left that region of the world a long time ago

Sorry but that is a non-sensical comment. Are you really making the assertion that 700 million people are crazy and you are not?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Nicely debunked by Neturei Karta here:
www.youtube.com...

and on their website:
www.nkusa.org...

edit on 4-12-2011 by stanats because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by bigyin
It must be Gas Chambers the Iranians are constructing not Nuclear Missiles. There is a large Jewish community in Iran who will no doubt be first to try them out.

There are 25,000 Persian Jews in Iran, and there are 250,000 Persian Jews in Israel.

edit on 4-12-2011 by bigyin because: I'm obviously anti-semetic

Once again - how does the fact that 25K jews (Neturei Karta) live in Iran changes anything?

If you want to talk about their Jewish community, atleast do so in an objective manner.

Before 1970 there were more than 100,000 Jews in Iran. From your own link, which you have edited out for some reason (I wonder why :@@

Here

Iran's Jewish population was reduced from 100,000–150,000 in 1948 to about 80,000 immediately before the Iranian Revolution, due mostly to immigration to Israel. While immigration to Israel had slowed in the 1970s and the Jewish population of Iran had stabilized, the majority of Iran's remaining Jews left the country in the aftermath of the overthrow of the Shah. The current Jewish population of Iran is estimated by most sources to be 25,000

Ok, so the 25K Jews is a figure that is constantly decreasing.

Iranian population is 75,330,000 as of 2011. So the Jewish community in Iran is something between 0.0004% and 0.0003% of the general population, while this number is constantly decreasing.

Now compare this to another country.. say.. Israel for example.
Israeli demographics
In 1970, there were around 310,000 Arabs which composed 11.50% of the Israeli population (3,090,000).
In 1995, there were around 702,000 Arabs which composed 15.21% of the Israeli population (4,680,000)
in 2000, there were around 1,006,400 Arabs which composed 16.8% of the Israeli population (6,290,000)

And those figures are constantly increasing.

Therefore, either:
*Stop mentioning the 25K Jews living in Iran as if it is a demographic miracle or a very tolerant behavior of the Iranian government.
*Stop saying Israeli is an oppressive/racist regime.
Or, most importantly..
*Stop mentioning any of these while discussing a topic with hardly any relevance to this demographic issue!

I'm sorry for this vile derailing of the original topic but something has to be done to shut this "LOLZ 25K JEWS IN IRAN IM RIGHT UR WRONG" idiocy that is looming around here.

First of all apologies for the missing link it was there an then when I edited to add my sarcasim it disappeared. Happy to put it back if you want I don't really care tbh.

You ask why it is relevant, well you might want to ignore the obvious but if the OP is correct then all Jews within Irans reach should be long dead by now, and clearly that is not the case. So imo the idea that Iran wants all Jews terminated is obviously wrong. But you go ahead and pretend otherwise ... again I don't care what you do.

As you rightly point out the percentage of Arabs in Israel is constantly rising. Does that mean we can look forward to the day when Jews no longer run Israel ?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

George Galloway vs. war mongering parrot

Thats what we have here.
Parrots for war.
Either they are paid to do it as to sway public opinion,
or they are ignorant cowards who fear other cultures.
Is there a phobia for this?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Part of the problems now, have been created in the past. After WW2 making a jewish homeland, where it was required a piece of Palestine to be taken or stolen from them BY ALL PARTIES INVOLVED (THE ALLIES UK,USA,ETC.....) There was a possible other location, in that Russia offered a piece of itself that was uninhabited; but the offer was not accepted. The other problem is that as far as the middle east is concerned, the crusades never finished. To avoid war we first have to first get the middle east around to thinking that the cfusades have stopped: or do what we can to get them to accept this. We will then have to get the jews and arabs to merge closer relgiously: if they were made more similar there would be no problem. There will be resistance but if the arabs could be jewified and the Jews Arabified there would no problem. This may seem abhorrant to some people but the roman empire managed to stay together by merging the cutures of the different parts: believing that their gods were different versions of theirs. We could simiiarly create a greater chance of pesce in the middle east by creating a homogonised religioun.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Iran has just shot down a US RQ-170 drone over Iran. Its probably going to be breaking news very soooon.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Babbleman
Iranian Military has just shot down a US drone.

www.msnbc.msn.com...
presstv.com...

I'd have started a new thread but my post count is too low, perhaps one of you guys would like too.

Yikes, PressTV is down, maybe the propaganda war has begun

Server not found
Firefox can't find the server at www.presstv.com

www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com... also says it's down and server is offline, can anyone else confirm?

Edit, cancel that it's back lol
edit on 4-12-2011 by lifttheveil because: Edit, cancel that it's back lol

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

So your mad because I am simply saying we shouldn't be over there? Your calling me a troll, because I am not agreeing with your agenda which is probably saying we should take action, against someone who isn't bothering us here.

I was just trying to keep the topic from being derailed…not mad at you! Besides, I’m not in the mood to debate America’s problems with a dude flying the flag upside-down.

My example was stating we have problems here with thugs in the states, but if you think this is the Mid East then you can call them Hamas, Al Qaeda or Muslim Brotherhood if that toots your whistle. Hamas, Al Qaeda and Muslim brotherhood are nothing but thugs as well just stirring up problems for the locals over there...Wake up

I can assure you that Hamas, Al Qaeda et al are MUCH more serious players than some punks in a street gang in LA. Though I despise terrorists, I have to give them that much credit. Crips or Bloods wouldn’t last 1 day on the battlefield.
Get real!

If whatever they do or say is bothering you then go over there, and deal with it...

Been there…done that!

Also its darn near impossible for Iran to destroy Jews everywhere your delusional you need help immediately the media propaganda has brainwashed your poor soul...

Yes it’s impossible, but you are delusional if you don’t take seriously threats from someone with this mindset. Do you realize that if Iran attacks any of our allies we will be drawn in?? Do you realize that if 1 nuclear device is used in a country as small as Israel the entire country would be uninhabitable??

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

thisis disinfo iran does not want toblow up israle

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lldd182

Wrong,Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map and destroy her people.
I don't care what others' say,islam is not a religion of peace that was
hijacked by radicals.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LilithWon

All of Iran huh?
So you are sitting in the US writing this?
That would be the same US that wanted to kill natives everywhere they were found?
The same US that wanted to enslave Africans everywhere they were found?
That same US that apparently now wants to kill Muslims everywhere they are found?

I guess only you can make generalizations?

I didn’t kill natives or enslave Africans but I sure see a lot of Iranians on the streets these days ready to kill Jews (and Americans)!

It’s really sad that people like you will pick at the smallest thing I say and try to derail the conversation. Why don’t you debate the substance of my OP rather than talking smack about America and trying to change the subject?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

And the Christian Religion has been sooooo peaceful?

en.wikipedia.org...

articles.exchristian.net...

Pffft about time we grew up as a species and got rid of Religion altogether.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Your point? I been there to. That was before. I am out already so yeah, sorry if I am not some warmongering motard...I still was only using a KISS Keep it simple stupid way of explaining things about our problems here in the states where you are still worrying about factions over there as if they are bothering us here. Just stop with all the dis info hype already nothing is going to happen, and if it does it wont happen here... Sleep on it

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by lldd182

Wrong,Iran wants to wipe Israel off the map and destroy her people.
I don't care what others' say,islam is not a religion of peace that was
hijacked by radicals.

Iran's problems with Israel are political not religious even the Jews that live in Iran says this. But it is nice to see you've decided to embrace your ignorance about Islam without doing any research.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lldd182
reply to post by seabag

thisis disinfo iran does not want toblow up israle

YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!

Get some popcorn and watch this...it'll be very shocking to you!!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Whatever gave you the impression that I have not
studied islam? I have several islamic websites saved
onto my computer.I don't get all of my information
from you tube either.

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 4-12-2011 by mamabeth because: added link

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This thread and others of the same ilk are a total waste of time.
Propaganda bullmanure.
I feel like an idiot even posting this reply.
Use your precious time on this earth constructively.
How many times do these propaganda threads with the same BS.need to be discussed !!
Stop wasting time!
Iran is not the boogyman !

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Norry
This thread and others of the same ilk are a total waste of time.
Propaganda bullmanure.
I feel like an idiot even posting this reply.
Use your precious time on this earth constructively.
How many times do these propaganda threads with the same BS.need to be discussed !!
Stop wasting time!
Iran is not the boogyman !

If you’ve read this thread and watched the video I just posted and still honestly believe that Iran poses no threat to Israel and the world then I guess you just won’t get it.

Go back to doing what you were doing before….I’m sure it was important.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join