It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran moves from "Destroy Israel!" to "Destroy all the Jews!"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Talking about biased...
at-least 80% of the people at ATS are just waiting for an opportunity to bash Israel/Jews, relying on whatever source that meets their ignorant perception.
It's not like you're relying on knowledgeable sources... you're mostly being fed by Muslim/Left wing propaganda/over influenced conspiracy freaks that don't know were to stop, that will/say/write any bul# to give you what you want and keep you hating.

I personally think that most of you are antisemits that are not willing/able to admit they are.

Interesting how history tend to repeat itself...
We live in a dangerous world also because of people like you.

Another thing which I see often here is the word "Zionism" is being used like a foul thing... do you guys even understand the simple meaning of it?
Most of you people are seriously lacking of common sense and right info.

**I know my English isn't perfect so no need to comment on this**

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Originally posted by seabag

Is what I've described here really happening or will you simply blame the Jews for drumming up these charges??

"Blame the Jews for drumming up these charges?".....well no, not exactly....But blame a notoriously biased news source that rarely sites it's sources....Yeah, I would blame them. This is a scare piece written from an incredibly biased view, trying to make it seem as if Muslims are going to turn all Nazi on the Jews.....It's silly, and does nothing to address the very real issues on both side of the argument of the Israeli/Palestine issue.

Noah Shachtman wrote in 2001 that "Debkafile clearly reports with a point of view; the site is unabashedly in the hawkish camp of Israeli politics" and "it often airs unfounded, inaccurate rumors while breaking legitimate news" www.wired.com...

So, yeah....I'll blame them for trumping up the charges in this biased scare piece...But I won't blame "the Jews", any more than I'd blame "the Americans" for some trumped up charge I'd read in some U.S. Right Wing propaganda site.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

So Israel helped their cause by stealing the Palestinians land? Just because somebody wrote a book doesn't mean that all Muslims want to kill all Jews. Just more Zionist propaganda to fan the flames of war.

Stealing?... Don't you mean bought?... Jewish people have been living in those lands for as long, if not longer than Arabs...

It isn't just "written in a book"... Even genetics state that Jewish people(the original Jewish people) originate from that exact area. Not to mention that quite a few of them stayed in that area.

Origins

According to their tradition, the Jewish people originated from the Israelites of the Southern Levant, who had several independent states before being overtaken first by the Assyrian and Babylonian Empires and later the Roman Empire, with a large portion of the population being scattered throughout the world. According to the Hebrew Bible, all Israelites were descended from Abraham, who was born in the Sumerian city of Ur, and migrated to Canaan (commonly known as the Land of Israel) with his family. Genetic studies on Jews show that most Jews worldwide do indeed bear a common genetic heritage which originates in the Middle East, and that they bear their strongest resemblance to the peoples of the Fertile Crescent, with only minor contribution from their host populations[17] (historically due to the taboo on intermarriage in Jewish tradition, the low number of converts to Judaism, as well as the general isolations and persecutions of Jews throughout history). According to some Biblical archaeologists, however, Israelite culture did not overtake the region, but rather grew out of Canaanite culture.

en.wikipedia.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/354cab650b94.png[/atsimg]

The Levant is defined as the geographical region bordering the Mediterranean, roughly between Egypt and Anatolia (modern Turkey). The Southern Levant is roughly encompassed by Palestine, the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, along with the the modern sovereign states of Israel, Jordan and the southern part of Lebanon. The Greek term for the area - Coele-Syria[1] - was described as stretching from the Beqaa Valley of Lebanon to cover the entire area south of the river Eleutherus including Judea. The historian Diodorus Siculus indicates Coelo-Syria to also include the Palestinian coasts as far south as Joppa. These terms are used by archaeologists and residents of the region who wish to avoid taking a modern geo-political stance in a region rife with border disputes.

en.wikipedia.org...

And c'mon, it is not like Muslims don't have ENOUGH land... right?...

So who is REALLY more GREEDY?... Take a look at the above map again...

edit on 4-12-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

pay attention to what the source is

en.wikipedia.org...

The site started in the summer of 2000, and is operated from the Jerusalem home of journalists Giora Shamis and Diane Shalem.[1] It has been awarded Forbes' Best of the Web award.[2] Forbes identifies the best part of the website as being its archives, but decries the fact that "most of the information is attributed to unidentified sources." Wired.com's Noah Shachtman wrote in 2001 that the site "clearly reports with a point of view; the site is unabashedly in the hawkish camp of Israeli politics," adding that Debka had partnered with the right-wing news site WorldNetDaily for a weekly subscription product.[3] Yediot Achronot investigative reporter Ronen Bergman states that the site relies on information from sources with an agenda, such as neo-conservative elements of the US Republican Party, "whose worldview is that the situation is bad and is only going to get worse," and that Israeli intelligence officials do not consider even 10 percent of the site's content to be reliable.[1] Cornell Law professor Michael C. Dorf calls Debka his "favorite alarmist Israeli website trading in rumors."[4]

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

Let me ask you, not that you will respond with any real answer, other than to ignore me or make excuses for Israel, but how do you use the word Antisemitic in reference to modern day Jews?

Well because I'm a shill for Israel I guess.

Maybe you should look up the definition of anti semitic so you'll understand what I meant. 

But you aren't stupid. You knew all of this already. Are you upset now that I'm pointing it out here?

You sure know a lot about Jews for an anti Semite!!!!!  

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

The Quran does warn Muslims against Jews, simply because Jews were generally known to break their promises.

For example, they would get into a tribal pact and not keep it. Such were their ways back in the early days of Islam, and the situation warranted warning.

But the Quran does not order Muslims to hunt or hate Jews.

There is no hatred in the Quran. There are simply warnings.

No hatred in the Koran towards Jews?

Allah turned Sabbath-breaking Jews into apes to be despised and hated. All modern Jews are descendants of apes (or all modern apes are descendants of Sabbath-breaking Jews). 2:65-66

Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers. (See 2:65-66) 4:47

Allah curses those that invent lies about him, believe in idols and false deities, claim to be more rightly guided, or whatnot (like the Christians and Jews). 4:50-52

Allah has cursed the Jews and hardened their hearts. Nearly all of them are treacherous. 5:12-13

Jews are the greediest of all humankind. They'd like to live 1000 years. But even that "would by no means remove the doom." 2:96

Don't take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them. 5:51

Jews and Christians are evil-livers. 5:59

Allah turns Jews into apes! 7:166

Fight against Christians and Jews "until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low." 9:29

Christians and Jews are perverse. Allah himself fights against them. 9:30

A hypocritical Jew looks like an ass carrying books. Those who deny the revelations of Allah are ugly. 62:5

Skeptics Annotated Quran

By the way, the above Annotations are derived from the very respected translation of the Koran by Mohammed Marmaduke Pickthall.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

So, how are rigthwing news sites any less reliable than leftwing ones?...

Just because it is a rightwing news site doesn't make it any less realible...

I know, leftwingers these days only believe that leftwing news sources are the only ones telling the truth, but that is not so.

Both leftwing and rightwing news sources have a bias, it is OBVIOUS.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

i didnt mention anything about left or right wing news sources. When something stinks of a bias I check the source. Get a life and stop playing usual partisan politics BS.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Religious radicals gaining favor, faced to a blind eye turned to needy people.

We, in our ignorance, have created in this globalized world a situation whereby when we stop caring, the rise of radicals follows in its wake. It is quite unfortunate, but that's simply the consequences of our choice to stick our noses in where we don't belong. Now we only have the choice to finish the fight, or leave and be hated for centuries to come. And I would imagine in those centuries to come, their hatred would fuel into scapegoating, and that in turn desire to destroy.

Quite simply, if we leave, we will not leave what we've done. And we can only find security in freedom by fairly and ethically trading and intervening in a rightful way, not like we have. Though recently we seem to be doing well with Obama's airforce only policy.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I think you know the answer to that question. A source or reference is only "legit" if the reader approves of the content.

When you argue with a liberal, anything from Fox, NewsMax, etc is unacceptable. 

When you argue with an anti-Semite then DEBKA is unacceptable. 

Etc...etc...

Knowledge of the source should make us look at the material with a certain filter. But the fact that a source is biased doesn't mean that source must instantly be dismissed. 

This is a game played by people who can't debate very well. It's much easy to attack the source than address the issues. 

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

IMO Iran has very dangerous and deadly intentions, and groups like Hamas, Al Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood, et al are all seeking the annihilation of Jews world-wide.

IMO U.S. Government has very deadly intentions as well, funding cartels being one of them. Hells Angels, Bloods and Crips and any other street gangs seeking the annihilation of people who oppose their ideas. I didn't know Hamas, or the Muslim Brotherhood had territories here on U.S. soil...I'm from L.A. and I haven't seen Hamas or the Muslim Brotherhood tag up their sets, have you?... I think you need to realize what happens over there shouldn't matter over here in the States..
edit on 4-12-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
The Quran does warn Muslims against Jews, simply because Jews were generally known to break their promises. For example, they would get into a tribal pact and not keep it. Such were their ways back in the early days of Islam, and the situation warranted warning. But the Quran does not order Muslims to hunt or hate Jews.

Besides the fact that Muhammad was a warlord

In the space of a single decade he fought eight major battles, led eighteen raids, and planned another thirty-eight military operations where others were in command but operating under his orders and strategic direction.

Military History Net

The Koran also contains the episode where Muhammad murdered 800 Jews of the Banu Qurayza tribe.

33:26 He also brought down their allies among the people of the scripture from their secure positions, and threw terror into their hearts. Some of them you killed, and some you took captive.

33:27 He made you inherit their land, their homes, their money, and lands you had never stepped on. God is in full control of all things.

Note the source is The authorized translation of the Koran.

www.submission.org...

The official website of Ahmadiyya Muslim Community provides an almost identical translation.

www.harunyahya2.com...

So in other words, the Koran reveals that Muhammed besieged the Bani Quraizah Jews, killed some in battle and took others prisoner. He also siezed all of their land, homes and possessions.

But in actual fact the truth is much worse.

According to the first biography of Muhammad he beheaded 800 Jewish males in the city square and enslaved the Jewish women and children.

Ibn Ishaq was a devout Muslim historian and was the author of the first biography about Muhammad - Sirat Rasul Allah - "Life of God's Messenger" in 768 AD.

He provided details about the episode mentioned in sura 33:26 & 33:27.

www.archive.org...

From page 84 & 85 of Ibn Ishaq's biography about Muhammad

"The apostle of Allah imprisoned the Qurayza in Medina while trenches were dug in the market-place.

Then he sent for the men and had their heads struck off so that they fell in the trenches.

They were brought out in groups, and among them was Kab, the chief of the tribe.

In number, they amounted to six or seven hundred, although some state it to have been eight or nine hundred. All were executed.

One man turned to his people and said, 'It matters not! By God's will, the children of Israel were destined for this massacre!’ Then he seated himself and his head was struck off...

...Now the apostle distributed the property of the Banu Qurayza, as well as their women and children, to the Muslims, reserving one-fifth for himself.

Every horseman received three shares, one for himself and two for his steed, and every foot soldier one share. There were thirty-six horses present on the day of the Qurayza.

The apostle dispatched an emissary to Najd with the prisoners, to barter them as slaves in exchange for horses and camels.

The apostle of Allah selected one of the Jewish women, Rayhana, for himself, and she remained with him as his slave until she died

He had suggested marriage to her, that she should wear the veil (to separate her from all other persons, as his wives did), but she replied, 'Rather allow me to remain thy slave; it will be more easy for me, and for thee.'"

So besides being a historically documented warlord, the Koran reveals that Muhammad besieged a tribe of Jews and killed and captured them and seized all of their land and possessions.

The first historical biogrpahy of Muhammad, written by a Muslim, reveals that he beheaded 800 Jewish men in cold blood and enslaved the women and children.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Your post was nothing more than pro-Muslim disinformation

Muslims are allowed to lie to non Muslims, or at least be economical with the truth.

Kitman is close to Taqqiya (pretending to not be Muslim) but rather than outright dissimulation, it consists in telling only part of the truth, with “mental reservation” justifying the omission of the rest (adjustment, deception etc, anything short of a full-blown lie).

For example when a Muslim maintains that “jihad” really means “a spiritual struggle” and fails to add that this particular definition is an 11th century invention that originated from a fabricated hadith which is universally rejected by Islamic scholars, he misleads by holding back the true violent nature of jihad, and is therefore practicing “kitman.”

Another example would be the insistence of a Muslim apologist that “of course” there is the freedom of conscience in Islam, followed by quoting the Qur’anic verse “There shall be no compulsion in religion.” The impression given is false, for there has been no mention of the Islamic doctrine of abrogation, or naskh.

WikiIslam

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Allah, allah

edit on 4-12-2011 by sabalsis1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

IMO U.S. Government has very deadly intentions as well, funding cartels being one of them. Hells Angels, Bloods and Crips and any other street gangs seeking the annihilation of people who oppose their ideas. I didn't know Hamas, or the Muslim Brotherhood had territories here on U.S. soil...I'm from L.A. and I haven't seen Hamas or the Muslim Brotherhood tag up their sets, have you?... I think you need to realize what happens over there shouldn't matter over here in the States..

Well good for you. Maybe you should start your own thread about that subject and stop trolling mine?? There are plenty of anti-American threads...I'm sure it will go over well.

My OP is about Iran's desire to kill Jews everywhere they are found. I don't believe anyone was discussing the problems in LA.

And what happens over there does matter here...unless you live in a bubble.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
When it comes to the middle east issues, ATS has failed to deny any ignorance.

Two points:
1. Look what happened in and after the Israel's unilateral disengagement plan

2. Look for the differences afterward between the Gaza strip (owned by Hamas who's goal is to kill Israelis and not to develop its own region) and Fatah (which is control of the West Bank).

You hear nothing about the West Bank right? Because they have finally realized that it is better to take control over themselves and have a life worth living rather than dying, and it has been quiet there for years ever since that plan above was executed.

There are talks of having 3 countries for two nationalities, because of that obvious reasons above.

Deny ignorance?

Not in the middle east.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Well good for you. Maybe you should start your own thread about that subject and stop trolling mine?? There are plenty of anti-American threads...I'm sure it will go over well. My OP is about Iran's desire to kill Jews everywhere they are found. I don't believe anyone was discussing the problems in LA. And what happens over there does matter here...unless you live in a bubble.

So your mad because I am simply saying we shouldn't be over there? Your calling me a troll, because I am not agreeing with your agenda which is probably saying we should take action, against someone who isn't bothering us here. My example was stating we have problems here with thugs in the states, but if you think this is the Mid East then you can call them Hamas, Al Qaeda or Muslim Brotherhood if that toots your whistle. Hamas, Al Qaeda and Muslim brotherhood are nothing but thugs as well just stirring up problems for the locals over there...Wake up

If whatever they do or say is bothering you then go over there, and deal with it... Also its darn near impossible for Iran to destroy Jews everywhere your delusional you need help immediately the media propaganda has brainwashed your poor soul...
edit on 4-12-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

The most damning evidence is the absolute lack of Muslim Americans to come forward and condemn the actions of radicals. American Muslims remain virtually silent, which is very telling.

Have you been inviting Muslims into your home and giving them the chance to say these things to you or are you expecting Brian Kilmead and his friends to show you all the Muslims condemning violence on Fox and friends in the morning? Can you qualify this claim? Can you quantify it? Can you make it anything other than the ignorant rantings of an AM radio listener?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

My OP is about Iran's desire to kill Jews everywhere they are found. I don't believe anyone was discussing the problems in LA. .

All of Iran huh?
So you are sitting in the US writing this?
That would be the same US that wanted to kill natives everywhere they were found?
The same US that wanted to enslave Africans everywhere they were found?
That same US that apparently now wants to kill Muslims everywhere they are found?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

By "speak out" I mean as a whole…not random individuals. They remained virtually silent after 9/11 until they felt the pressure from outraged American citizens.

As a whole?
Are all Muslims one thing to you?
Did all Christians speak out against the catholic church raping children, as a whole?
What is this as a whole crap?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by open_eyeballs

So, how are rigthwing news sites any less reliable than leftwing ones?...

Just because it is a rightwing news site doesn't make it any less realible...

I know, leftwingers these days only believe that leftwing news sources are the only ones telling the truth, but that is not so.

Both leftwing and rightwing news sources have a bias, it is OBVIOUS.

No one said anything about left wing news sites. Is this how ATSers judge validity? You do not like Huffpo so you choose to believe Redstate?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join