It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran moves from "Destroy Israel!" to "Destroy all the Jews!"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Netanyahu To The West–Destroy Iran Before Israel Destroys You

theuglytruth.wordpress.com...
link please

contrary to your somewhat jaundiced opinion, the flag stands for states rights

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
and the upholding of the US law that all nuclear armed states that arn't signatories to the nnpr should immediatly cease recieving US aid....which Isreal can't seem to survive without illegally stealing

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You really should have did some research on the Jews in Iran before posting this thread. You might be surprised with the information you find

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

He means it in the sense of 'destroy Irans nuclear program', i.e. in its capacity to cause harm to Israel.

Have you watched the video yet?? Link.It bothers me that you're more concerned about states rights - a legitimate and high minded ideal, then you are about Naziesque propaganda aimed at creating hatred of Jews.

What is the difference between this Iran movie, and the Nazi propganda flick "The eternal Jew" made in 1940???

The SAME Material appears in both movies.. The Orthodox Jew is attacked. His RELIGION is attacked. This is far beyond mere political hatred, of Israel, or the idea that Jewish bankers control things... The idea is set that the very foundation of the Jew - his religion - is subversive, and colludes against humanity. This is pure and utter filth, lies, and garbage, that is already responsible for a holocaust. Not to mention the innumerable pogroms and massacres in Christian Europe and Muslim North Africa/Middle Eas
edit on 3-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This is another Debka fabrication. The Iranian Jews love it there. The Zionists couldn't even pay them to come to Israel.

There are 25,000 Jews living in Iran. When Israel backed a plan to pay Iranian Jewish families $60,000 to settle in Israel, Society of Iranian Jews met the announcement with scorn, issuing this statement: "The identity of Iranian Jews is not tradable for any amount of money. Iranian Jews are among the most ancient Iranians. Iran's Jews love their Iranian identity and their culture, so threats and this immature political enticement will not achieve their aim of wiping out the identity of Iranian Jews."

The fools need to stop eating up all this evil Iranian Muslim bogey man propaganda

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You are an evil person.

So you think Memri.org created a movie in Farsi and then planted it on their website for people to eat up? Is that what you are suggesting?

Watch the clip

Link

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

You are an evil person.

you're using Memri as your source?

That video i linked is a mainstream TV show based on factual information and real people and you direct me to some Zionist propaganda site

I'm wiping tears of laughter as I type this.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

So you think Memri.org created a movie in Farsi and then planted it on their website for people to eat up? Is that what you are suggesting?

It's a movie. Comment on the movie. Why are you ignoring that? OVER and OVER again???

Corruption exposed my ass. YOU ARE THE CORRUPTION.

Comment on the movie. See the movie Memri.org makes available for western eyes? Comment on it. Don't ignore it. Don't attack Memri. Comment on the material.

This is a still from the movie

Comment on it. If this isn't from Iranian Culture, then you're essentially saying Memri.org made a movie, in Farsi, hired tens of actors, with movie explosions etc???
edit on 3-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I have no idea what you're talking about. I only made one post before you called me an evil person. I only provided the video that talks about the Jews living in Iran, and how happy they are. The reason I posted it was because some people in this thread are misinformed, you being one of them, about the Iranian attitude towards Judaism.

You're either a propagandist or you're brainwashed, possibly both.

I haven't read your posts before this page. And if you wanted me to watch that video at least give me a reason without calling me names such as a child would do.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

remeber that joe walsh album you can't argue with a sick mind?
its not the only reason i mentioned netanyahoos shrink slashed up...
he couldn't handle the mans insane desire to kill everyone on the planet

edit on 3-12-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Corruption exposed my ass. YOU ARE THE CORRUPTION.

I just added you as a friend

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by seabag

Yes there are groups who hate Jews etc and want to kill them probably. I haven't met any members personally but there are a lot of crazy people out there.

But you haven't studied the nature of the beast enough have you ?

I have. The majority of this 'hatred' shown by extreme groups is not religious in nature. Its purely political.The Quran does warn Muslims against Jews, simply because Jews were generally known to break their promises. For example, they would get into a tribal pact and not keep it. Such were their ways back in the early days of Islam, and the situation warranted warning. But the Quran does not order Muslims to hunt or hate Jews. There is no hatred in the Quran. There are simply warnings. In fact, Muslims who take Sharia education are told of the ways the Prophet Muhammad was infinitely generous to a certain Jewish neighbor of his. Even when the lady was known to dump rubbish and feces at his door as a sign of her utter hatred, it is told that when she fell ill, he was the first to visit her and wish her well.

Now, let me go a little further and enlighten you a bit. Instead of reading conspiracy theory articles online, try to read up on the history of the area when you have time. The extreme fundamentalist groups like Al-Qaeda want one thing only: the fall of the 'American/Jew Empire'. They firmly believe that this Empire has been manipulating and using their people and their resources. They also believe that this Empire is the very essence of Dajjal (the equivalent of Anti-Christ in Islam). And they will go to extreme lengths to fight them.

As a Muslim woman, I will never, ever support the lengths at which they go to make a point. They have probably caused more harm to the Muslims living abroad then any American/Jew conspirator.

But I also expect people to educate themselves and not mix apples and pears the way you mixed Iran with Palestine.

These two are different issues.

edit on 3-12-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

Nice try but your response was condescending and inaccurate. Your post was nothing more than pro-Muslim disinformation. Here’s some history for you from a VERY old book. There is no hatred in the Quran?? Let’s see:

Qur’an 21:44 Do they see Us advancing, gradually reducing the land (in their control), curtailing its borders on all sides? It is they who will be overcome.

Qur’an 4.89 They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah’s way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

Qur’an 5:51 “Muslims, do not make friends with any but your own people.”

Qur’an 5:72 “They are surely infidels who say; ‘God is the Christ, the Messiah, the son of Mary.”

Qur’an 8:12 cp. 8:60 “Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers”; “smite above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them”

Qur’an 2:191 “...kill the disbelievers wherever we find them”Qur’an 9:123 “murder them and treat them harshly”

Qur’an 3:56 “As for those disbelieving infidels, I will punish them with a terrible agony in this world and the next. They have no one to help or save them.”
link

No hatred, huh? Look again!

Have you even read The Talmud?

And you want to talk bad about The Quran? Really?

You've outed yourself as an Israeli shill, dude.

Nice work.

Let me ask you, not that you will respond with any real answer, other than to ignore me or make excuses for Israel, but how do you use the word Antisemitic in reference to modern day Jews?

Modern day Jews are Caucasian, because there are virtually no people left from the original immigrants into Europe. They interbred with pretty much everyone there, and are indistinguishable from the typical Caucasian.

I'm talking Ashkenazi Jews here. Not Mizrahi, not Sephardic.

How does one become an Anti-Semite towards a "Jewish" person who is not Semitic?

Would not the Palestinians and Iranians be the victims of Antisemitism here?

Ask any Israeli who is in charge in Israel. The answer will unanimously be the Ashkenazi Jews.

But you aren't stupid. You knew all of this already. Are you upset now that I'm pointing it out here?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Let them try something. I am honestly interested in seeing a single nation with one nuke fight a state with 300 nukes. I really am interested.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

Blood lines are irrelevant to faith. That's why Christianity exists. That's how it came to exist.

Also no, there is a distinct genetic code in the white Jews. But as I said, this is irrelevant. Germans have Asian DNA from the huns, English have arabic DNA from the Romans. Spanish have African DNA from the Muslims.

There are few pure bloods left. And nobody cares about them. Purity is a joke, in all honesty.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

The reason I posted it was because some people in this thread are misinformed, you being one of them, about the Iranian attitude towards Judaism.

Why?? Because a Jew nn Iranian television had something nice to say about Iran?? Do you know why that is? Do you think the converse would occur, a Jew, speaking out against Iran, on Iranian TV? In a theocratic, Islamic society??? Ya... So Objective. So trustworthy.

This is another Debka fabrication.

You wrote this just two posts before. Who goes into a thread and maligns the article as a 'fabrication' before going to the link and checking for yourself?

Then, when i explained it was from Memri, which takes material found in Iranian media, you said this:

and real people and you direct me to some Zionist propaganda site I'm wiping tears of laughter as I type this.

And so now that I've posted a picture from the film, you've wisely taken a step back, realizing you are in no position to deny the obvious.

I hold to my initial statement. You are a very immoral person corruption exposed. If you've read any of my posts, if anyone has followed any of my writings, they would know I'm a sincere and honest guy. I have never manipulated information for political ends. And it's not necessary. Israel is in the right, in most cases. Here, in particular, it is so blatantly clear that what Iran is concocting and presenting to their population is antisemitic propaganda on par with what Nazi-Germany did. And yet you still have the temerity to say:

The fools need to stop eating up all this evil Iranian Muslim bogey man propaganda

It appears more then enough fools here eat up your propaganda. Unfortunately.

So what's your opinion of this Iranian film "Sabbath hunter", where a Jewish Rabbi is depicted as a nefarious gentile hater saying, in one scene (the grandson says to his rabbi) "But Rabbi, i thought Murder was against the Law" and the Rabbi Grandfather answers: "Its only against the law to kill Jews".. In yet another scene, the Rabbi exhorts his grandson to "build a war machine and destroy the world".

So, what are we to make of this? How friendly an attitude does Iran take to Jews, when they're making films like this, depicting the Jews you say they love, as murderers and villains?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I don't think Zionism actually is different than Judaism. How can you be a Jew without being a Zionist. That's like being a Christian and thinking Jesus wasn't God's son. It's sort of what you have to believe to be part of it.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by targeting
I hate Palestine, Iran, and Israel. Rather than supporting either side I'd rather America just not involve itself with the middle east in general.
edit on 3-12-2011 by targeting because: (no reason given)

I'm with you on that. Too many people think you have to be on one side or the other. IMO they're both insane. We should leave them alone and let them settle it.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

I'm still on the fence as to leave them alone. We do have a vested interest in bringing the region to peace.

Of course....If that means threatening to nuke the capitol of Israel and Iran if they don't resolve their issues in 3 days, then so be it. I mean what's so evil about that? Both those cities would be destroyed if they ever went to war. So put those as the cost of continued insolence to the world order.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

IMO Iran has very dangerous and deadly intentions, and groups like Hamas, Al Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood, et al are all seeking the annihilation of Jews world-wide.

Wait, what?! When did the US and UK become IRAN, cause they are the ones who have been supporting Al Queda (the Toilette) and the Muslim Brotherhood. I mean, have you not been following Libya and Egypt?

After that, infidels (infidels meaning – ALL NON MUSLIMS) across the globe will be targeted.
For those of you who support the Palestinian cause, is what you had in mind??

Also target Palestinians? Because many Palestinians happen to be Christians. Are you anti-christian? Do you not support them?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by biggmoneyme

I'm still on the fence as to leave them alone. We do have a vested interest in bringing the region to peace.

Who is we, and what is our vested interest?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join