It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran moves from "Destroy Israel!" to "Destroy all the Jews!"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by seabag

The anti-Israeli propaganda campaign has been very successful so far. It will take some more time before the obvious becomes more than obvious enough to convince all but the antisemites... who won't do anything but applaud regardless.

I am new here but what you have written seems like propaganda to me. All we hear in the news is Israel threats to bomb Iran, Israel's demands that the US bomb Iran and Debka reports and hints of mossad setting off bombs in Iran.

I also think that most reasoning people know that the term "antisemite" is a way to intimidate and slander critics of Israel and zionism. In fact I would suggest that anyone that kills or oppresses Palestinians is a practising antisemite.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
We'll know right away when they start to round up Jewish people in their own country.
Believe there are 50k+ in Iran?

lol
and lets not forget Ahmadinejad himself is of Jewish ancestry

So was Hitler, didn't stop him from personally signing the death warrants of at least 6 million jews and 19 million christian russians.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Lol, your deluding yourself if you think The Qur’an is any more violent, sickening and gobbledegook than the christian bible. Personally I think they're both hogwash

That statement right there shows you just how ignorant you are of the "christian bible". The "Christian bible" is the new testament, not the old testament. We follow the new covenant and nowhere in it is written anything about exterminating anyone. Christ preached forgiveness and loving your enemies like you love your friends.

Personally i am going to opt out of anything to do with Israel, Iran or Palestine/Jordan or whatever you want to call it. That whole mess is more trouble than it is worth and more drama and i hate drama. Drama is the lady that lives next door who has a different man at her house everynight.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What a cute piece of work.
I would say we pull all our troops back home and let the mideast kill each other.
the stain called israel will be scrubbed and there will be peace.
And if "they" come for US citizens we'll take care of them when they get here.
But they never seem to get here, do they?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISINFORMANT
All I've ever read from any official Iranian source is that the Iranian leadership wants "The Zionist Regime" destroyed. As far as I know, "The Zionist Regime in Israel" isn't the same as "all jews everywhere"..

I doubt they would want to kill "all Jews everywhere" too. There are heaps of Jews living in Iran itself.

If they were serious, they would be rounding them all up...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
"Wired.com's Noah Shachtman wrote in 2001 that the site "clearly reports with a point of view; the site is unabashedly in the hawkish camp of Israeli politics," adding that Debka had partnered with the right-wing news site WorldNetDaily for a weekly subscription product."
"Yediot Achronot investigative reporter Ronen Bergman states that the site relies on information from sources with an agenda, such as neo-conservative elements of the US Republican Party, "whose worldview is that the situation is bad and is only going to get worse," and that Israeli intelligence officials do not consider even 10 percent of the site's content to be reliable."

this website conveniently popped up in june of 2000 to beat on the hate war drum.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
From the earliest days, Islam was a militant faith, in the first 100 years the leaders established an empire that stretched from Spain to India, Muslim armies aiming to conquer Europe were defeated at Tours, Southern France. This phrase is the first sentence in the World Almanac in regards to the faith of Islam.

Whether anyone agrees or disagrees with this line, from what history has shown us I have seen nothing that detracts from the above statement.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

We'll know right away when they start to round up Jewish people in their own country.

lol

I wonder if he has written a review on the book and movie yet

Can someone find it?
(Maybe search under "Big A's Reviews")

(from the Debka article with no author)

A new book and a film were released for wide distribution on orders from Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. They draw heavily on the infamous Elders of Zion fiction to accuse the Jews and their rabbis of conspiring to corrupt and rule the world.

This article is about a book and movie release right?

Did any Iranian official endorse this info as a certified government policy?

The next edition of the book will show how the Protocols of the Elder Zion is actually coming true

Always remember; some things ARE stranger than fiction

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Now that wasn’t very nice. Did I quote FOXNews? DEBKA is an Israeli publication! I don’t think Budweiser is Kosher!

Actually Budweiser might be Kosher !!

The basics of kashrut, or Kosher laws, require dairy and meat products to be separated. At Suzie’s Grill, they eliminate the risk for contaminating food or dishes by only serving foods that contain Kosher meat or that are parve, containing no dairy or animal derivatives.

This week, NPR reported on the “Koshering of America” in a story about how those symbols, circles, triangles and letters mean for shoppers, both Jews and goyim, during the High Holidays.

“If you’re lactose intolerant, anything marked ‘parve’ is for you. That means there’s no trace of meat or dairy. If there’s a capital D on the package, it’s a dairy product that has never been near meat. Many ‘Kosher-for-Passover’ foods are made without wheat — perfect for those who need to avoid gluten,” the story said.

“Sales of certified kosher foods skyrocketed 64 percent between 2003 and 2008. And it’s gone far beyond borscht and matzo. Coke, Heinz ketchup, Cap’n Crunch, Budweiser — all kosher. One of the biggest moments in the koshering of America came in 1997 when the Oreo — originally made with lard — became kosher.”

Kosher foods: Good for ‘goyim’ too

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

lol

So was Hitler, didn't stop him from personally signing the death warrants of at least 6 million jews and 19 million christian russians.

In your opinion ?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Apparently it's true....Not surprising in the least.

A clip from the video
http:/ /www.theblaze.com/stories/anti-semitic-iranian-feature-film-rabbi-convinces-his-grandson-to-build-war-machine-and-destroy-the-world/
edit on 3-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Some of you Anti-Zionists are pure #ing evil.

One guy commenting on the video actually tries to impugn Memri.org claiming this is their propaganda..

So they made a fake movie? In Farsi?? They had a Rabbi run around with a crazy look, and a gun!??? That's #ING INSANE! You evil bastards will say anything to avoid facing the truth! Anything. It is sickening how deeply you will will twist the truth.

This video is crystal #ing clear. And Iran doesn't mean harm for the Jews? Then WHAT THE # are movies like this doing on Iranian TV??? This should CONVINCE ANYONE with a working brain how serious a threat the radical Islamist regime of Iran is to the state of Israel, and indeed, world Jewry. And their nuclear program is for peaceful purposes?? Then why are they trying so hard to demonize Jews? Why are Jews being presented in Iranian culture as evil people seeking to take over the world??? Amazing the hypocrisy. That stuff like this can appear in Iranian culture without being denounced, just a few years after a holocaust denial conference, hosted by Iran....

How amazing that these Gnostics can be so bold to try this again...Even more amazing, and completely dumbfounding, is how you gullible, idiotic morons fall for it, because you don't learn from the past. You get sucked into the matrix. The Zionist propaganda gradually increases, year by year, and year by year the masses become more and more amenable to hateful ideas about Jews.. Why??! Because the environment takes control of you. The force of common opinion displaces your individuality, and conscience.

This is WRONG. Plain and Simple. And it exposes Iran for the two faced liars that they are.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Reply to post by xuenchen

Beer is kosher, except during Passover.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I understand that you are trying to inject a voice of reason, from a Muslim perspective...and to try to convey that Islam is a religion of peace, with no real teachings that would inspire the sort of thing that this OP contends. I have a couple of questions for you though.

Assuming for a moment that it is true that in the last ten years there have been over 18,000 "terror attacks" perpetrated in the name of Islam...or even if it is only half of that number...how does this square with your view of the Prophet's teaching?

How can (obviously) so many Muslims around the world have such a drastically different view of what their religion commands them to do?

And it is worth pointing out that a great many of these attacks and killings are Muslim on Muslim violence.

If Islam's holy books do not promote hatred and violence...why do so many Muslims around the world act out in this manner - specifically in the name of Islam?

It just does not seem to square up with what you are trying to teach us here.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

No matter how hard people try to push the NaziStereoType, i don’t think the general masses are going to ignore the fact he attacks WESTERN government systems... not race or nationalities like Hitler... the internet now allows us to see what’s REALLY being said.. not like ww1 or ww2 when we relied on propaganda and military reports.
Ahmadinejad isn’t looking to eradicate all jews, he's looking at stopping a maniac Israel.. and the US military pitbull.

They aren’t dumb enough to all of a sudden throw in a race card for the western powers to use in propaganda. It can see the western people are rioting and unhappy, the governments are slowly being attacked by everyone.. if they just sit back and not touch anything... no one can do a damn thing, or say anything.

Because Iran has not given anyone a reason to hit'em.
and history will forever say the same.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Iran must be a terible place
look how many lies get told about that country

also it must be destroyed because JEWS live there and they won't go to Israel

DEBKA????
megaphoney

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Sounds good to me.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

compared to what FOUR MILLION ACTS OF TERRORISM committed against just Irac and afganistan alone id say something is effed up in your math

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

maybe if Isreal stopped saying they are gona blow Iran off the map every other minute ther could be peace
haha
sorry peace died with BB's shrink

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

When the # did Israel say that???

Never mind. Your avatar is a confederate flag, symbol of white supremacy, hate for blacks and Jews...I can't expect you to be a reasonable human being.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join