It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran moves from "Destroy Israel!" to "Destroy all the Jews!"

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helixer
There are 2 billion Muslims and other than freedom for the Palestinians, most Muslims don't care one iota about Jews. Jews are really not that important in Islamic societies.

Wrong again.

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

From the Hadith: Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Egyptian Mistreatment of Jews Recalled at the UN

Regina Bublil Waldman recalled the first time she “experienced hate” when her math teacher posed the following math question to the class: “If you have 10 Jews and you kill five of them, how many Jews do you have left to kill?”
“I came home crying,” she said. Waldman, who was to wear her grandmother’s Libyan wedding dress as she spoke, said that during the Six-Day War, “mobs took to the streets and shouted, ‘Slaughter the Jews!’” she said. “They burned my father’s warehouse. Then they came to burn down our home. A Muslim neighbor stopped them.”

Egyptian Mob Sexually Abused and Beat CBS Journalist Yelling 'Jew Jew'

Lohan is not Jewish, but this exemplifies how deep the sludge-filled river of Jew-hatred runs in Egypt. The mob of Muslim men who beat her and tried take their turn with her are not unique in the Arab world. This bestiality is always percolating just below the surface.

Women are little more than chattel in the Islamic mind, and if you’re an infidel and a woman, you’re hardly better than a dog. It is awful that Ms. Lohan was a victim of this sadism. It is also awful and disgusting that so many people in America have bought into the lie that the Muslim Arabs revolting all around the Middle East are only about freedom and justice and equality. Ms. Lohan witnessed the hidden face of the Arab world. In time, so will many, many more

Do Jews in Egypt Today Have Equal Rights?

Judge Mohammed al-Husseini, sitting on the Supreme Administrative Court, said the interior ministry must ask the cabinet to take the necessary steps to strip Egyptian men married to Israeli women, and their children, of their citizenship

Egypt bans exports of palms to Jewish communities

Israel's Agriculture Ministry says Egypt has banned the export of palm fronds to Israel and Jewish communities abroad. The fronds are used in prayer services during the upcoming Succoth festival

Israel's relations with Egypt have deteriorated since a popular uprising ousted Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak in February. Earlier this month, an Egyptian mob stormed the Israeli Embassy in Cairo and forced Israeli diplomats to be evacuated.

Saudi School Text Books Full of Anti-American and Anti-Jewish BIgotry and Hate

Saudi High School Textbook Preaches Destroy All Jews

The book says that the conflict will not end unless one side vanquishes the other, because "throughout Islamic history, the Jews have striven to destroy the [Islamic] religion and spread fitna [chaos] among the Muslims."The book also repeats classic anti-Semitic lies that Jews have taken control of Western media and culture, exploited their home societies, and aligned themselves with Christians to destroy Islam

There are sooooo many more examples out there ... this is just a few ...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

25,000 Jews live in Iran

+ I think , you should find hadith from more reliable sources than Bukhari.

I think that an immortal being could not make a son (allah forgive me) that is mortal.

Here is what Quran says about itself : 2-7

It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah . But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding.

And that is the continuation of what part you chose.

9-31 :

They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah , and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.

Mary in the Quran

+ you have already claimed that you don't believe in Quran.

And mention, [O Muhammad], in the Book [the story of] Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place toward the east.

And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen. Then We sent to her Our Angel, and he represented himself to her as a well-proportioned man.

She said, "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah ."

He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy."

She said, "How can I have a boy while no man has touched me and I have not been unchaste?"

He said, "Thus [it will be]; your Lord says, 'It is easy for Me, and We will make him a sign to the people and a mercy from Us. And it is a matter [already] decreed.' "

So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a remote place.

And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree. She said, "Oh, I wish I had died before this and was in oblivion, forgotten."

But he called her from below her, "Do not grieve; your Lord has provided beneath you a stream.

And shake toward you the trunk of the palm tree; it will drop upon you ripe, fresh dates.

So eat and drink and be contented. And if you see from among humanity anyone, say, 'Indeed, I have vowed to the Most Merciful abstention, so I will not speak today to [any] man.' "

Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented.

O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste."

So she pointed to him. They said, "How can we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?"

[Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.

And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I remain alive

And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant.

And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive."

Despite all the respect there is for Maryam and Isa in Islam , you seem to prefer to take your funny wars on Islam. This is not because you love Jesus and Mary so much ( because it is normal for you to see them being mocked on your TV and every where else) It is all because Islam is not giving much credit to Christians . This is not news , Sometimes Quran doesn't give credit to Muslims , too.

49-14:

The bedouins say, "We have believed." Say, "You have not [yet] believed; but say [instead], 'We have submitted,' for faith has not yet entered your hearts. And if you obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not deprive you from your deeds of anything. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

49-17:

They consider it a favor to you that they have accepted Islam. Say, "Do not consider your Islam a favor to me. Rather, Allah has conferred favor upon you that He has guided you to the faith, if you should be truthful."

Who has the credit then ?

49-13 :

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

Peace
edit on 28/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suibom1974
reply to post by Tea4One

Israel is not leaving. Period! So instead of arguing about things that can't be changed, lets talk about what can be changed.

Always amazes me when people say this. Israel has only recently been created so why anyone thinks it's a permanent structure I don't know.

If I was a betting man I would put money on Israel not lasting another 63 years.

I reckon the Muslims will over run the place long before that.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

I think that an immortal being could not make a son (allah forgive me) that is mortal.

What? You think God (Allah) has limited abilities?

The only one who had limited abilities was Muhammad. He couldn't even do what the apostles did. Sorry, just stating the facts, not trying to be disrespectful.

I'm not sure how your extended comment about Mary really relates to the comment you're responding to. Mentioning respect for Mary in the Qu'ran is supposed to prove tolerance for all Jews?

If Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet, why don't they believe everything he said? Wouldn't that discount him as a prophet? How can you have a prophet that tells some truths and some lies?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

What? You think God (Allah) has limited abilities?

No , I think for example Human being gives birth to another human being . And Allah (god) could not give birth to Jesus Christ to be his father. Because God is immortal and Jesus Christ is mortal.

He couldn't even do what the apostles did.

So , what was that ?

I'm not sure how your extended comment about Mary really relates to the comment you're responding to. Mentioning respect for Mary in the Qu'ran is supposed to prove tolerance for all Jews?

I am saying that you see some people make mockery of Jesus and Mary in your TV. You don't react to that. But Quran is respecting Jesus and Mary , but you offend Islam.

If Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet, why don't they believe everything he said?

We believe in every thing he said , but we believe some people changed his words intentionally and what we see today is not what Jesus truly has said.

Witness :
4-46

SOME OF THE JEWS DEVIATE WORDS FROM THEIR PLACES AND SAY: WE HEARD AND WE DISOBEY. (AND THEY ALSO SAY WITH EXPRESSION) HEAR, AND MAY YOU BE BEREFT OF HEARING- AND MAKE A FOOL OF US! (THEY SAY SO USING HEBREW) WITH A TWIST OF THEIR TONGUES, AND TAUNTING THE RELIGION. IF THEY HAD SAID: WE HEARD AND WE OBEY, AND LISTEN TO US (PLEASE HEAR WHAT WE SAY) AND GIVE US TIME (TO PONDER OVER WHAT YOU SAY) IT WOULD BE FAR BETTER FOR THEM, AND MORE UPRIGHT. BUT ALLAH HAS CURSED THEM FOR THEIR UNBELIEF, AND THEY BELIEVE NOT BUT A FEW.

2-75

DO YOU THEN HOPE THAT THEY WILL BELIEVE IN YOU SEEING THAT A PARTY OF THEM HEAR THE WORD OF ALLAH AND THEN PERVERT IT KNOWINGLY, AFTER THEY HAVE IT UNDERSTOOD.

edit on 29/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Edited. Nevermind. Telling this fella the errors and contradictions aren't doing any good. So nevermind.
Side note - Oh ... and I'm wondering if the account was passed off to a 2nd person .. totally different manner of speaking from last week ...

edit on 12/29/2011 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Not just to you fan to everyone.
Why oh why all the hate and mistrust eh?
You are all following the same God, stop fighting about who was the best prophet.

Just do one thing everyone from all faiths

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

It really is this simple, so stop slagging off each others Religion and start to get along, if we can do it on ATS we can do it world wide.
It's like all you Religious types like the conflict, Your Religions have the same basic message dont they?
So just accept people ffs, Iam getting sick of the amount of hate and fear you all try to spread.
edit on 29-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
You are all following the same God, stop fighting about who was the best prophet.

Only note I'll give on this .... no, Christianity and Islam don't have the same god. Christianity believes in God incarnate. Christ Himself is God. Islam has their Allah-god. Christ isn't a prophet to Christians ... He's God. That's blasphemy to the Muslims and Jews.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Well if Jesus came back he wouldnt be happy with any of you.
Shame on you all...pfft
We are all the same, we love our kid's cry when someone dies, we can be happy sad.
Religion is just causing divisions in the Human race, believe what you want to believe just don't try and say someone is wrong just because you follow a different path.

Have your own relationship with your God like I do, don't be a sheep and listen to people who are scared of different beliefs.
edit on 29-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

totally different manner of speaking from last week

My friend tells me the same thing.

+ It was you who just brought me to that state and level of speaking. You were just insisting and posting on my every thread. It was the first time for me on ATS. I was shocked.

+ That is my reply to a different person. I treat different people differently.

At last Mary went back to her family with the baby in her arm! When her family saw that; they were all struck with astonishment! They trembled to see the baby in her arm, and thought the worst of her. They whispered to one another; how shamelessly had she disgraced her lineage!? Some near relatives reproached her saying:ِ

``O, Mary! What a wonderfully bad thing have you done!?''

Another with an ironical utterance said to her:ِ

``O, SISTER OF AARON! Your father was not a bad man, nor was your mother a woman unchaste.''

That, they called her the ``SISTER OF AARON'', various explanations have been given. Some commentators think that, AARON here is an example, and the symbol, of a virtuous man; and when someone was to be admired for virtue and piety, the Israelites would call him or her, the brother or the sister of AARON.

Some expounders of Qurän think that, the title of AARON'S SISTER, given to Mary by her relatives is a heavy irony! Aaron was the head of the lineage of the Israelites priesthood. Mary too was of a priestly family, and the Jewish priests were supposed to be the brothers and sisters of priests. So in a taunting language she is called, ``O, PRIESTESS! or O, SISTER OF AARON.

english.makarem.ir...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

No , I think for example Human being gives birth to another human being . And Allah (god) could not give birth to Jesus Christ to be his father. Because God is immortal and Jesus Christ is mortal.

If God can create the universe as well as you and me, I'm pretty sure he could father whoever and however he wanted to.

So , what was that ?

Muhammad didn't perform miracles like Jesus and the apostles.

I am saying that you see some people make mockery of Jesus and Mary in your TV. You don't react to that. But Quran is respecting Jesus and Mary , but you offend Islam.

Who says that no one reacts to Jesus being mocked on television? Is that part of this discussion? I must have missed it.

We believe in every thing he said , but we believe some people changed his words intentionally and what we see today is not what Jesus truly has said.

Here are some things Jesus said that you probably don't believe (as pointed out in another thread), are you going to tell me that all of these words were changed? I think the chances are higher that Muhammad misinterpreted them or changed them to create his own religion.

John 10:30) I and [my] Father are one.

John 14:11) Believe me that I [am] in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

John 14:20) At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

John 14:6) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Matthew 28:18-19) 18) And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join